剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
-什么 -我拍了照片 混♥蛋♥
- Excuse me? - I have pictures, asshole.
兰德集团已经在收集证据来扳倒你们
Rand Enterprises has put together a case to take you down.
敲诈勒索 贩毒 贩卖♥♥人口
Extortion, narcotics, human trafficking...
我们将曝光的事还远不止如此
There's no end to what we'll uncover.
所以呢
And?
所以你们无法再躲藏了
And you can't hide anymore.
我们看起来像在躲藏吗
Does it look like we're hiding?
躲在中城圈金融背后
Behind Midland Circle Financial.
躲在空壳公♥司♥背后
Behind corporate shells,
躲在那些不知道自己
or street-level criminals
在为谁工作的街头罪犯身后 是的
who don't know who they're working for. Yes.
这就是你们做的事
It's what you do.
但我是来曝光你们的
But I'm here to expose you.
我是永生的铁拳 昆仑的武器
I am the Immortal Iron Fist, weapon of K'un-Lun.
-我要履行我的使命 -昆仑
- And I'm fulfilling my destiny. - K'un-Lun.
那里现在可好
How is it these days?
你们会失去一切 就像之前的我一样
You're gonna lose everything. Just like I did.
你还没有失去一切 兰德先生
You haven't lost everything, Mr. Rand.
目前还没
Not yet.
-你干什么 -有人开枪
- What are you doing? - Gunshot.
-在哪 -顶层公♥寓♥
- Where? - In the penthouse.
-你怎么知道的 -我就是知道
- How do you know that? - I just do.
这正是我在试图避免的 借我用用
This is exactly what I was trying to avoid. I need that.
我跟以前的铁拳们有过交集
I've crossed paths with Iron Fists before,
但这次不同 因为这次
but this is different, because this time...
我不会杀你
I won't kill you.
用她作掩护根本没有用
No use using her for protection.
他们为了抓到你会直接撕了她
They will rip right through her to get to you.
-你来了 -我来了
- You? - Me.
现在打人就没问题了吗
So punching's okay now?
具体问题具体分♥析♥
It's complicated.
你看着像个混♥蛋♥
You look like an asshole.
这围巾可是你的
It's your scarf.
-杰西卡 -卢克
- Jessica? - Luke.
-你还好吗 -说来话长
- How you been? - Long story.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
-他是谁 -说来话更长 他又是谁
- Who's he? - Longer story. Who's he?
等等 还有人来
Wait. There's someone else coming.
不太一样
Something else.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
-怎么回事 -该死
- What is it? - Oh, shit.
-她是谁 -坏消息 我们得走了
- Who's that? - Bad news. We gotta go.
艾丽卡
Elektra?
快走
Come on.
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表