剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
- Uh, I'm... I'm okay. - Smart.
她是谁
Who's she?
记者
Reporter.
她是来采访的吗
Think she's here to write a story?
看着不像
Doesn't look like it.
你也来了
You, too?
太好了
Jesus!
我的天啊 见到你真是太高兴了
Oh, my God, am I glad to see you.
我也很高兴
I'm glad to see you.
说真的 能从取证会脱身我也挺高兴
Gotta be honest, I'm glad to have a break from depositions.
-是啊 -怎么个情况
- Yeah. - What's the story?
马特没告诉你吗
Matt didn't tell you?
马特什么都不告诉我
Matt doesn't tell me anything.
又开始了
It's happening again.
我知道 我试过分散他的注意力
I know. I tried to steer him away.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
看来还是不够
And it still wasn't enough.
说来可笑
Funny.
要不是我了解他
If I didn't know any better,
我还以为他是想告诉我们什么
I'd think he's trying to tell us something.
-是啊 -好了 大家听好
- Yeah. - All right, listen up, everybody.
我知道各位都不想来这里
I know you don't wanna be here,
但似乎你们都认识一些
but it seems that you are all of interest
非常强大又非常危险的人
to some pretty powerful and dangerous people.
现在为了保护你们 我需要各位的配合
Now, to protect you, I need your cooperation.
大家先在这里等着 有情况会来通知的
Sit tight for now. We'll have more answers soon.
但愿吧
Hopefully.
科琳·温
Colleen Wing?
我在
Yeah. Yeah.
我听我警员说从你那没收了些不寻常的东西
I'm told my uniforms confiscated something unusual from you.
-那是武士刀 传承了... -很诡异
- It's a katana. It was passed down... - It's weird.
好吧
Okay.
我不需要在这待着 我能保护自己
Look, I don't need to be here. I can defend myself.
你来的时候一身血 你确定吗
You came in here pretty bloody. Are you sure about that?
是
Yeah.
我确定
Yeah, I am.
你们在对抗的这些人 能告诉我什么吗
What can you tell me about these people that you're fighting?
不能
Nothing.
我告诉你越多 你就越危险
The more I tell you, the more danger I put you in.
这句话我都有点听恶心了
I'm getting pretty sick of people telling me that.
是真的
It's true.
不然我们为什么要来这
Why else would we be here?
我来是因为我是警♥察♥
I'm here 'cause I'm a cop.
相信我 他们才不管你是谁
Trust me, they don't give a shit.
以防万一
Just in case.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们现在都不讲话了吗
Are we no longer on speaking terms?
只要我们还是这个组织的一员
As long as we're in this organization,
只要我们还活着
as long as we are alive,
我们就一定是队友
we will be on the same side.
你还记得那是什么样吗
Do you remember what it looks like?
回归那里的唯一途径
The only way we return to it
就是控制住铁拳
is if we secure the Iron Fist.
我就是为这个来的
Oh, that is why I am here.
但你先去找了科琳·温
But the first person you sought out was Colleen Wing.
是 那是分配给我的任务
Hmm, yes, that was our assignment.
她也许能引领我们找到铁拳
She could lead us to the Iron Fist.
-她也做到了 其实 -以及他的盟友
- And she did. In fact... - Along with his allies.
这次没那么简单了
It is not as simple this time.
或者是你不坚定
Or you are not as committed.
每当事情牵涉到你的旧徒
Your judgment has always been clouded
你的判断就总会出问题
when it comes to your old disciples.
我不弄瞎我的门徒
Just because I don't blind my disciples,
并不意味着他们就是我的弱点
doesn't mean I'm made weak by them.
-很高兴见到您 -省省吧
- It's good to see you. - Save it.
-有麻烦了 -我们知道 也打算去纠正
- We have a situation. - We know, and we plan to correct it.
我们稍后再讨论你
We will discuss your failure
没能搞到谈判筹码的无能
to acquire a few bargaining chips next.
不过首先
But first...
铁拳有个新盟友给他助拳
The Iron Fist has a new partner in his fight.
夜魔侠
Daredevil.
-太酷了 -这确实 挺酷的
- So cool. - I mean, it's... it's kind of cool.
我长话短说
I'm gonna make this real simple.
你乖乖回答我们的问题
You're gonna answer our questions
不然就让你生不如死
or shit's gonna get dark in here.
他们管你叫什么
What do they call you?
地狱厨房♥的恶魔
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen?
就算你能杀了我
Even if you could kill me,
也不会改变什么
it wouldn't make a difference.
切断一根手指 整只手还可以用
Cut off a finger... you can still use your hand.
我们一定会取胜 我们人多势众
We will win. We have armies.
我们有秘密武器
We have our weapon.
那就说说你们的武器 你们对她做了什么
Let's talk about your weapon. What did you do to her?
你们对艾丽卡做了什么
What did you do to Elektra?
艾丽卡
Elektra?
是
Yeah.
你们把她从坟墓里掘出来
You dug up her grave.
然后你们把她变成了什么
And what did you turn her into?
你认识的那个人不过是一具等待使用的躯壳
The body you knew was merely a vessel, waiting for its purpose.
她现在是我们的了
She's ours now.
既然她只是你们的躯壳
If she's your vessel...
那为什么她没杀了我
why hasn't she killed me yet?
有两次她都可以杀了我 但她没有
Twice now, she could've taken my life, but she hasn't.
你觉得原因是什么
Why do you think that is?
你们的武器有缺陷
Your weapon is defective.
那她就会被销毁
Then she will be destroyed.
有我在就休想
Not on my watch.
悠着点 弄死了就救不活了
Hey, stop. You can't undo this.
承认吧
Admit it.
艾丽卡还活着 你们失败了
Elektra's still in there. You failed.
失败的是你
You're the one who failed.
在那屋顶上 艾丽卡死在了你怀里
Elektra died on a rooftop in your arms
因为你没能保护她
because you couldn't protect her.
见鬼
Shit.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
很遗憾还没 昏过去了
Eh, unfortunately, no. Passed out.
该告诉他们真♥相♥了 小子
I think it's time to tell them the truth, kid.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
夜魔侠已经有一阵子没在这座城市活动了
Daredevil has not been active in this city for a while.
我亲眼看见的
I saw him with my own eyes.
这有什么要紧吗
Why is this a concern?
他确实武艺精湛 我们也不差
He's a skilled fighter, yes, but so are we.
我担心的不是和他对打
It is not his fighting that worries me.
而是他和艾丽卡·纳齐丝的关系
It is his relationship with Elektra Natchios.
她在上一世曾经与他并肩作战
She fought side by side with him in her last life.
不止如此
It is more than that.
他是她的爱人
He is the one she loved.
她攻击我的时候
When she attacked me...
我原本以为是不让我抢食
at first, I thought she was protecting her kill.
但你怀疑她是在保护他
But you think she was protecting him.
我不认为她如之前保证的那样
I do not think she is the empty vessel
只是一具躯壳
we were promised.
你之前想和我讨论的就是这个事吗
Is this what you wanted to discuss with me earlier?
你认为黑空辜负了我们的期望
You believe the Black Sky has failed us?
不是
No.
我认为是你
I believe you have.
你擅自作出决定
You made a unilateral decision
用尽了我们最后的资源复活了她
and used the last of the substance to resurrect her.
现在我们全都身处危险之中
And now, we are all vulnerable.
其实有她在 我前所未有的安心
Actually, I have never felt better than with her at my side.
只不过这不光是为了你
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表