剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
- Wasn't the mob. - Sorry. Who are you?
-他是个律师 -什么
- He's a lawyer. - A what?
莱克西 我叫马修·默多克
Lexi, my name is Matthew Murdock.
我们认为你♥爸♥的事没那么简单
We think there's more to your dad's story.
如果你能回答几个问题
If you could just answer a couple of questions,
会帮我们大忙
it'd be a tremendous help.
好吧
Okay.
关着的门以前是有一定含义的
Closed door used to mean something.
抱歉
My apologies.
我们认识那么久了
In all the time we've known each other,
我从未见过你这样
I've never seen you like this.
你的位置拥有很大权力
Your position is one of great power.
但这即是福气也是负担
But it is a burden as much as a blessing.
所以我说服了其他人追随你
Which is why I've convinced the others to follow your lead.
你和我一直能理解彼此
You and I have always understood each other.
有一个条件
Under a single condition.
我们要自己去找到并抓到铁拳
We will seek out and capture the Iron Fist ourselves
不用黑空
without the Black Sky.
这么没有信心不像你
It's not like you to show such a lack of faith.
亚历山德拉 你一般也不会如此...
And it's not like you, Alexandra, to show such...
软弱吗
Weakness?
我们的兄弟们 虽然不会说话 但说的是事实
Our brothers, while clumsy in delivery, speak the truth.
黑空一直是你的预言 你的愿景
The Black Sky has always been your prophecy, your vision.
-而你失败了 -我不同意
- And you have failed. - I don't agree.
她对我们的成功很重要 你得跟他们谈谈
She is essential to our success. You must talk to them.
我试过了
I've tried.
她复活之后 我们并未更接近抓到铁拳
Ever since her resurrection, we are no closer to the Iron Fist,
找到圣物 或回归昆仑
or the substance, or returning to K'un- Lun.
我们只是离死亡更近了
The only thing we're closer to is death.
你怎么看不到我看到的
How can you not see what I see?
她是很厉害
Oh, she is skilled, yes...
我不是在说她的能力
I'm not talking about her abilities.
我们只能想象她所拥有的力量
She has a strength that you and I can only imagine.
就算是 其他人不这么认为
Even if I did, the others do not feel the same way.
其他人想要我的位置
The others want my seat at the table.
如你所说 这以前也发生过 我也经历了
As you said, it has happened before. I was there.
高 当初就是你带头的
Gao, you were the one who led it.
过去都过去了
Past is the past.
现在 我可能是你唯一的同盟
Right now, I may be your only ally.
你不相信黑空足以拯救我们
And you don't believe the Black Sky is enough to save us?
我已经知道不该相信任何东西
I have learned not to believe in anything.
但我们在一起的日子还没结束
But our time together is not over.
现在还没
Not yet.
考虑下我的提议吧
Consider my proposal.
我们今晚就可以准备行动
We could be ready to move tonight.
你是对的
You were right.
你挣开之后 我就在这里
I'll be right here when you're done.
你把我像个囚犯一样捆着
You've got me tied up like a prisoner.
不是"像" 你就是个囚犯
Not "like." You're definitely a prisoner.
看上去并不好
It's not a good look.
马特呢 杰西卡呢
Where's Matt? Where's Jessica?
他们去挖掘中城圈的情报了
They're digging up info on Midland Circle.
我们认为一切都是从那里开始
We think that's where it all started.
"我们" 你们几个都要一起对付我吗
"We"? As in the rest of you who worked against me?
听着
Look.
如果你肯听我们的 而不是跟我们打
If you'd listened instead of fighting us,
你就也能参与我们的讨论了
you would've been around for the conversation.
而且我觉得你也会认同的
And I think you would've agreed.
中城圈有蹊跷 尤其现在我们知道了那个洞
Midland Circle's suspect. Especially now that we found the hole.
什么洞
What hole?
默多克觉得中城圈有点不对劲
Murdock thinks there's something weird about Midland Circle.
他们让你看住我
And they got you on guard duty.
那得看你了
Nah, that depends on you.
大错误
Big mistake.
你看不懂情况吗
Don't you see what's happening?
你把我捆了起来 就好像我是敌人
You've got me tied up like I'm the enemy,
而他们在外面 想杀死我们在乎的人
and they're out there trying to kill the people we care about.
-米丝蒂在保护大家 -暂时的
- Misty's keeping everyone safe. - For now.
但我所在乎的人
But I care about a lot more people
一个警♥察♥局里放不下
than we can fit in a police station.
我知道你也一样
And I know you do, too.
城市有危险
This city is at stake.
我和你
Me and you...
卢克·凯奇和铁拳
Luke Cage and the Iron Fist...
我们该出去战斗
we belong out there.
携手站在最前线
Together, on the front lines.
听着
Look,
我不喜欢打仗
I don't like to fight.
但如果非打不可 我会采取聪明的策略
But if I have to do it, I do it smart.
把我关起来不叫聪明
Locking me up is not smart.
跟三个与你同一阵线的人打也不怎么聪明
Neither is fighting three people that happen to be on your side.
等我可以重汇聚我的气了
The moment I can refocus my chi,
我就会挣脱这把椅子
I'm getting out of this chair.
我等着
I'll be waiting.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
冥想
Meditating.
...吧
I think.
他说什么
He said something about
仙鹤式 集中他的动物
crane pose and centering his animal.
然后我就没听了
Then I tuned him out.
是灵
Anima.
-什么 -他在集中他的灵
- What? - He's centering his anima.
好吧 我对那些神秘的玩意不感兴趣
Mmm, sure. Uh, I'm not into that mystic stuff.
不是"神秘的玩意"
It's not "mystic stuff."
只是另一种世界观
It's just a different way of viewing the world.
-大不相同 -是啊
- Quite different. - Yeah.
是视角
It's about perspective.
你再跟我说一遍
Hey, why don't you tell me again
你是怎么打了一条龙 得到了你的神奇拳头
about how you punched the dragon and got your magic hand?
在寿老的最后试炼中
During the final trial of Shou-Lao the Undying,
-我将拳头打进了他炽热的心脏中 -哥们
I plunged my fist into his molten heart. - Dude,
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
炽热的心脏
Molten heart, huh?
肯定很疼吧
I bet that must've hurt.
是啊
Yeah.
你无法想象
Like you wouldn't believe.
我有次正面挨了一记火箭筒发射的炮弹
I took a direct hit from a rocket launcher once.
还曾被一把猎枪打中头
Got blasted in the face with a shotgun.
是杰西卡干的
By Jessica.
我们那个杰西卡
Our Jessica?
相信我 我宁可去面对龙
Trust me, I'd face a dragon over
也不想招惹杰西卡·琼斯
Jessica Jones any day.
你俩之间发生了什么
What happened between you two?
我们有过一段
We had a moment.
但我们都不得不走上不同的道路 所以
But we both had to go on our different paths, so we...
不同的道路
Different paths?
你说话越来越像我了
You know, you're starting to sound like me.
我不知道你们觉得能发现什么 很简单的
I don't know what you think you're gonna find. It's simple.
我爸抛弃了我们 丢了性命
My dad abandoned us and got himself killed.
-我知道可能不好理解 -并不是的
- I know it's probably hard to understand... - Actually, it's not.
你♥爸♥并没想伤害你 或你妈
Your dad didn't wanna hurt you or your mom.
她现在每晚都哭着入睡 所以
Yeah, well, she cries herself to sleep every night now. So...
莱克西 你♥爸♥在家里设办公室了吗
Lexi, did your dad have an office in the house?
没有 他分开工作和生活 对他有什么好处
No, he... he kept work and life separate. Some good that did him.
莱克西 你让我想起了我的一个朋友
You know, Lexi, you remind me of a friend of mine.
他爸爸是个拳击手
His dad was a boxer...
他不自量力结果送了性命
who got in way over his head and got himself killed.
很久以来
And for a long time,
我朋友也以为他爸爸抛弃了他
my friend thought his dad abandoned him, too.
直到有一天 他得知了真♥相♥
Until one day, he learned the truth,
他爸爸被杀
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表