剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
because they may be coming after Matt Murdock's, too.
不好意思 你是说他们知道你的身份吗
I'm sorry, does that mean they know who you are?
我们冒不起这险
Just can't take any chances.
马特 这不是你能决定的
Matt, that isn't your call.
你能跟我走吗 躲几天
Can you please just come with me? Just lay low, a couple days.
我只要求这么多 抱歉
That's all I'm asking. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不必客气
Yeah, well, don't.
我不是为了你这样做 只是...
I'm not doing this for you. It's just...
临时自保的策略
self-preservation at this point.
你值得更好的 凯伦
You deserve better, Karen.
你也是
So do you.
-米丝蒂 -卢克
- Misty. - Luke.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
你知道你追捕的那些人吧 杀害科尔的那些人
You know those people you were after? The ones that killed Cole?
-嗯 -他们短期内不会收手
- Yeah. - They're not stopping anytime soon.
-你怎么知道 -我...
- Well, what do you know? - It's...
说来话长 不过他们很危险
It's complicated, but they're very dangerous.
那个乱作一团的中餐馆
Any chance that four-star shit-show
是不是你的杰作
at the Chinese restaurant was your fault?
你惹了什么麻烦 卢克
What have you gotten yourself into, Luke?
告诉我
Just tell me.
我有纽约警局的所有资源 我可能知道些什么
I've got the full resources of the NYPD. I might know something.
说不定我们是同一边的
Hell, we might even be on the same side.
你知道我们是同一边的
You know we're on the same side.
就算我说了 你也不会相信
You wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway.
那我就不知道怎样帮你了
Then I don't know how I can help you.
有椅子吗
You got a chair?
搞什么
What the hell?
还有其他人
We've got more coming.
求你了 相信我
Please. Trust me.
还好吗
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我一直在想何时会再见到你
I was wondering when I'd see you again.
我也是
Me, too.
看来今天是见不着了
Guess it won't be today.
曾经与你并肩作战的那支军队
That army you used to fight alongside...
真纯会
The Chaste.
我曾经被他们俘虏过
They captured me once.
那是多年以前了 你都还没出生
This was years ago. Long before you were born.
我被他们关了三天
I had been captive three days
然后他们就被我的士兵围住了
when they heard my soldiers approach.
城♥堡♥一片寂静
The fortress fell silent.
大门死死锁住
The gates remained locked.
真纯会不明白对方的企图
The Chaste couldn't comprehend it.
但是外边的士兵 是在执行我的命令
But the soldiers outside, they were following my orders.
他们封死大门 不许人进出
They sealed the gates, allowed no one in or out.
第三天 你的人就开始互相反♥目♥
On the third day, your soldiers turned on each other.
第四天 饮水告竭 第六天 食物耗尽
By the fourth, they'd run out of water. By the sixth, no food.
我记得是到了第十天 他们跪着求我
I believe it was the tenth day that they knelt before me.
求我下令解围
Begging to make it stop.
如果我现在就跪下求你 蠢货
if I kneel before you right now, shithead,
你能闭嘴吗
will you shut up?
你们的计划很快就会破产
It won't be long before your plan comes apart.
那时我这把囚椅就会变成王座
Before this chair I'm in becomes a throne.
-大家都安全了 -很好
- We're getting everyone safe. - Good.
他招了什么了吗
He give you anything yet?
你以为呢
What do you think?
要是她真有闻起来那么动人
If she's as sweet as she smells,
我倒是理解你为什么不肯放手
I get why you're tore up about this one.
别把她牵扯进来
Don't bring her into this.
我护着你这么多年 就是怕你遇上这种事
All these years, this is what I've been protecting you from.
这下你的两个生活相撞了
Your two worlds colliding.
要是按你的来 我的生活就会是这样
If you had it your way, this is what my life would be.
现在你倒说得好像你是保护我
Now you're trying to spin it like you're protecting me.
-也许是我人老心软了 -才怪
- Maybe I got soft in my old age. - Doubt it.
又或许我知道前线需要什么样的人
Or maybe I know what I need on the front lines.
因为铁拳无法像你那样领导他们
'Cause the Iron Fist can't lead 'em like you can.
我可不想领导任何人 棍叟
I don't wanna lead anyone, Stick.
你这么虔诚 怎么总喜欢否认上帝
For a man who believes in God, you sure like denying
-对你的安排呢 -别用我的信仰来对付我
- He has a plan for you. - Don't use my faith against me.
那这座城市呢
And what about this city?
这座你离不开的城市
The place you can't live without.
这座造就了如今的你的城市
The place that made you what you really are.
-你要去哪 -不要
- Where are you going? - Don't...
不用你告诉我我是谁 相信我 我自己知道
You don't get to tell me who I am, all right? Trust me, I know.
我的意思是说《崔西说》前景非常好
I guess what I'm saying is I see a future for Trish Talk
在深入调查报道方面很有潜力
that dives into some more investigative reporting.
比如说这次的地震 不知道各位听没听说
This tremor stuff, for example, I don't know if you guys know,
-但是有许多听众认为... -崔西
- but a lot of our listeners are having a... - Trish.
杰西
Jess?
-我有话和她说 -什么
- I need her for a minute. - What?
-来吧快走 会面结束了 -失陪一下
- Come on, we gotta go. Meeting's over. - Excuse me for one second.
-你没事吧 -有事
- Are you okay? - No.
你还记得我接的建筑师的案子吗 炸♥药♥案
You know that case I took? The architect? The C-4?
出了大事了 你可能有危险
Well, it went south fast, and you may be in danger.
我 没关系 我不能丢下这些人
Me? It doesn't matter. I can't just leave those people.
他们离我们远点更安全 相信我
They are safer far away from us. Trust me.
我知道你不爽 但我得送你去安全的地方
I know it's annoying, but I gotta get you to a safe place fast.
见鬼
Shit.
去楼梯井 快
Stairwell. Go.
天啊杰西 我说你应该回去上班
Jesus Jess! When I said I thought you should get back to work,
我可不是指...
I didn't mean you should go...
杰西 杰西
Jess! Jess!
疼死了
That hurt so much.
不会吧
No way.
还是围巾更好看
The scarf looked better.
-小耳朵不错 -这是角
- Nice ears. - They're horns.
没想到这一天会这么过
Not how I imagined my day looking.
也许我就该待在这里
Maybe this is exactly where I'm supposed to be.
什么意思
What do you mean?
躲在这里
Hidden here.
远离前线
Away from the action.
被落在后面
Left behind.
-我都糊涂了 -他之前的话是错的
- I don't even know anymore. - He was wrong back there.
他不该说你弱
About your being weak.
如果你在那样环境下长大
When you're raised in something like that...
如果你做人的基础都是别人所塑造出来的...
when they've formed the foundation for who you are...
逃走就好像是
breaking away is, like...
我感觉我迷失了
I feel lost.
我也没想到我会承认这一点 但是
I can't believe I'm admitting this, but...
我最想要的
all I want...
就是一个牢固的点
is something stable.
能让我依靠
Something I can hold on to.
你这话真是有意思
Funny you should say that.
因为我了解你 了解丹尼
Because I know you. I know Danny.
我也知道与手和会的战斗
I know this fight with the Hand.
而在我看来
And where I'm standing...
你就是那个基础
you are the foundation.
你还好吧
So how are you holding up?
你知道杰西卡认识夜魔侠吗
Did you know Jessica knows Daredevil?
-什么 那个紧身衣男 -对
- What? The costume guy? - Yeah.
有人攻击了我们
And some guy attacked us.
我认为和地震有关
I think it's connected to the tremors.
肯定是有关系的 对吧
I mean, it has to be, right?
是啊 可能吧
Yeah, um, maybe.
你想喝一杯吗
Do you want one?
-我 还是算了 -聪明
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表