剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
- This has nothing to do with that. - Okay, great. Then...
我只是想 正式地问一下
Look, I'm... I'm just saying, legally,
如果有什么 我会保密的
if there's anything, this will stay between us if...
这件案子有没有什么
this was... There's anything not,
不寻常的地方
uh, ordinary about this case.
我说"我懂的" 你哪个字不明白
What part of "I know the drill" did you not understand?
一切正常
Nothing happened.
说完了
I'm good.
很好 那你可以走了
Great. Then I guess you're free to go.
马尔科姆 是 我刚刚录了口供
Malcolm? Yeah, I just gave my statement.
你还好吗 你到底告诉了他们什么
Are you okay? What exactly did you tell them?
怎么回事
What happened?
那些孩子们都被一个
The kids are being recruited
道上人称白帽子的人招募了
by some guy known on the streets as White Hat.
我不知道他有什么计划
I don't know what he's up to,
但他们似乎在做一些清理的活计
but they're doing some kind of clean-up work.
-清理什么 -我没看到 不过
- Cleaning up what? - I didn't get a look, but...
出什么事了
What's wrong?
那个小子 科尔
That kid, Cole...
被警♥察♥抓住了
cops just picked him up.
可能现在已经进监狱了
He's probably in jail by now.
-我没去救他 克莱尔 -没事的
- I left him behind, Claire. - It's okay.
不 有事
No, it's not.
你没进监狱 就是最好的
You're better off not in prison.
我更喜欢你在这里
I like you here.
怎么了
What happened?
被人打了
I got clocked.
-白帽子吗 -不是 我不知道他是谁
- By White Hat? - No. I don't know who he was.
但他那一拳就像铁锤一样
But when he hit me, it felt like a sledgehammer.
他那个 拳头
He had this... this hand.
好像发光了
I think it glowed.
怎么个发光法
Glowed how?
我不知道 就是个白人瘦小子
I don't know. Just some skinny white kid.
他的拳头
He had this fist and...
-你打给谁 -有个人你需要见见
- Who you calling? - There's someone that you need to meet.
-他打的我 -你先打的
- He punched me. - You punched first.
不是吧
Seriously?
-我怎么伤不到他 -你拳头又是怎么回事
- How come he can't be hurt? - What's the deal with that fist?
-我应得的 -什么
- I earned it. - You what?
他赢来的
He earned it.
有一个叫做昆仑的秘境 而且...
There's this mystical place called K'un-Lun, and it's...
我可以自己说
I can answer myself.
有一个叫做昆仑的秘境
There's a mystical place called K'un-Lun.
逗我玩呢吧 拜托
Oh, this is a joke. Come on.
我父母坠机死了
My parents died in a plane crash.
我被一群僧侣收养了
I was adopted by a group of monks.
我在那里学会了召唤我的气
There, I learned how to summon my chi.
我就是不朽铁拳
I'm the Immortal Iron Fist.
你就是为了这个去的中国
Is this why you went to China?
你那天晚上看到的 还有这个白帽子
Whatever it is that you saw last night, this White Hat guy...
可能就跟丹尼和科琳
could be connected to the people
一直在对抗的人有联♥系♥
Danny and Colleen have been fighting.
就是这群人袭击了
The same people who attacked
克莱尔工作的医院
the hospital that Claire was working at.
你是说你知道这个白帽子是谁
You're saying you know who this White Hat guy is?
不知道 但我知道他是手和会的人
No. But I think he's with the Hand.
那是一个犯罪团伙
It's a criminal organization.
不知道历史有多久
No telling how old they are.
也不知道影响力有多大 他们无所不在
Nor how much influence they have. They are everywhere.
力量无远弗届
In everything.
他们的全部力量
All of their power
都来源于他们复活死人的能力
stems from their ability to bring back the dead.
好吧 我不知道我能接受多少
Okay, I don't know how much of this I can take.
-太疯狂了 -刀枪不入也差不多
- This sounds insane. - And so does being bulletproof.
你们两个都相信我 所以拜托你们听我说
The two of you trust me, so please listen when I say...
你们是一边的
you're on the same side.
我们先不打扰了 你们俩好好谈谈
Now, we're gonna leave you two alone, and you're gonna talk.
只动口
Talk.
几个月前 我们计划要去度假
Couple months ago, we were planning a vacation.
他想去度假
He wanted to get away.
根本说不通
Doesn't make sense.
我来找你
I came to you...
是想查清♥真♥♥相♥ 结果
for answers. And now...
纽约警局已经接手调查了 不过
Well, the NYPD is on the case, but...
我还是想私下继续调查
...between us, I would like to keep investigating.
-你是说不和警方合作吗 -是
- You mean without the police? - Yeah.
我不知道我还能付你多少钱
I don't know how much I can afford.
先别管那些了
Don't worry about that right now.
好的
Okay. Okay.
还有没有什么你没告诉我的事
Now, is there anything you haven't told me?
黄赌毒之类的 或者参与了什么
Drugs? You know, gambling, weird fetish shit? Was there any world
-地下组织之类的 -都没有
- that he was a part of? - No. No.
怎么了 你查到了什么
Why? What did you see?
我觉得有人盯上他了
I think someone was targeting him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我还不确定
I'm not sure.
这听起来不像是约翰会做的事
None of this sounds like John.
他不是这种人
He wasn't this kind of person.
而且我知道的都告诉你了
And there's nothing I'm not telling you.
别的我也不知道了
There's nothing I don't know.
他就爱两件事 他的家人和工作
He loved two things. He loved us and his job.
就这些 这就是他全部的生活了
And that's it. That was his whole life.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
-亲爱的你还好吗 -妈 我挺好
- Hi, sweetie. How are you? - Hi, Mom. I'm okay.
很快就会查清楚了
I'm sure we'll find out soon.
你不如先去休息吧 晚饭我来做
Why don't we lay you down, and you can let me fix you supper.
你家的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened.
告诉你妈妈我走了
tell your mom I let myself out.
喂
Hello?
您好 这是给安娜·艾舍尔的回电
Hi, I'm returning a call from Ms. Anna Asher.
-什么 -这里是邓肯-多特设计事务所
- What? - This is Duncan and Dotter Design.
对对 我就是 抱歉
Oh, right, this is her. Sorry.
-您今天下午有时间吗 -有的
- Um, can you come in this afternoon? - Sure.
第十大道221号♥ 305房♥间
211 10th Avenue, suite 305.
-305 好 -谢谢您 艾瑟尔小姐
- 305. Got it. - Thank you, Ms. Asher.
你挺能打
You can fight.
你挺能挨
You can take a punch.
克莱尔说他们拿你做实验
Claire said they did experiments on you.
说来话长
Long story.
什么实验
What kind?
自愿的吗
Was it voluntary?
他们让我变成了这样
They made me this way.
你知道这个就够了
That's all you need to know.
你说的"气"是指什么
What did you mean, "Chi"?
是一种能量
It's a... It's an energy force.
-好吧 -我们人人都有
- Okay. - We all have it.
可没你那样的
Not like that.
我受训多年
I trained for years.
有一个测试
There was a test.
还有一条龙
There was a dragon.
不是吧
No, there wasn't.
比我想的要和谐多了
It's going better than I thought it would.
我知道听起来扯 但的确是真的
I know how it sounds, but it's true.
你得承认 一般人都会觉得龙的事就是胡扯
You gotta admit, that dragon shit, from the outside...
确实听着挺疯狂的
does sound pretty crazy.
你真的觉得他们会互相帮助吗
You really think they can help each other out?
我不知道
I don't know.
只要他们过了互相较劲的劲头
Once they're done with the pissing contest...
谁知道呢
...who knows?
克莱尔说你是个好人
Claire says you're a good guy.
我在努力
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表