剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
我还以为杰西卡是在夸大其词
I thought Jessica was exaggerating.
没想到情况这么糟糕
I didn't know it was this bad.
的确如此 已经有一阵子了
Yeah, well, it is. Has been for a while.
我当时 就在那里
Um... I was, uh, there.
他们挟持人♥质♥ 有人在我眼前死去
They took hostages. Watched someone die.
幸好你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
我们像是没事的样子吗
Are any of us okay?
这应该算是好事
Well, that could be good.
我本来想在电台提出...
At my radio station, I tried to float...
那场地震是在遮掩些什么
that the earthquake was a cover-up for something else.
真的吗
Really?
发生了什么
What happened?
我被叫停了
I was shut down.
谁下的令 你的上司吗
By who? Your boss?
-是的 -该死
- Yeah. - Shit.
如果杰西卡说的是真的
If what Jessica says is true...
这个手什么组织很强大
this Hand organization is powerful.
可能是他们压下了报道
They could've quashed the story.
这可能说明你想的没错 但是...
Yeah, well, it probably means you're right. But...
但是我知道我们能查出真♥相♥ 我们就是得...
But, I know that we can get to the truth. We just have to...
愿意扑火 对吧
Have to be willing to play close to the fire, right?
杰西卡就是火
Jessica is the fire.
那个家伙呢
What about that guy?
跟你...合作的那个律师
Uh, the... the lawyer you work with?
-马特 -他怎么回事
- Matt. - Yeah, what's his deal?
他是个好朋友
Um... he's a good friend.
只是...他...
It's... He's, um...
很复杂
It's complicated.
杰西卡也是个好朋友
Jessica's a good friend, too.
不是指传统意义上的那种
I mean, not in the traditional sense.
你不能指望她帮忙
You can't rely on her to...
搬沙发或者办派对 但是...
move a couch or plan a party, but...
真的到紧要关头
when it comes to the real stuff...
那种能让你永远铭记的事
the stuff that'll last forever...
女士们
Uh, ladies?
我们刚听到调度令要求所有单位报道
We just heard a dispatcher call for all available units.
-去哪里 -地狱厨房♥
- To where? - Hell's Kitchen.
一个叫中城圈的地方 44街和11大道
Some place called Midland Circle. 44th and 11th Avenue.
-中城圈 -那是震中
- Midland Circle. - That was the epicenter.
什么的震中
Of what?
一切
Everything.
你说得没错 这地方完全没有人
You're right. This place is completely empty.
大楼地下倒是有很多动作
A lot of activity under the building now.
来 我需要你...
Here, I need you to...
打开这里
open this.
-打开什么 -这是一扇门
- Open what? - It's a door.
-后面有某种机械 -什么叫机械
- Something mechanical behind it. - What do you mean, "Mechanical"?
这有多深
How deep does this go?
很难说
It's hard to tell.
我越想越觉得我们机会不大
The more I think about it, the less I like our odds.
学学我 别去想
Yeah, well, do like me. Don't think about it.
如果一星期前告诉我我要和你们两个一起
If you told me a week ago that I'd be here with you two,
准备炸大楼 战忍♥者 拯救纽约...
about to blow up some building and fight ninjas to save New York...
是啊
Yeah.
不管怎么说 我很高兴你在这里
For whatever it's worth, I'm glad you're here.
什么
What?
虽然现在情况不怎么样
The circumstances could be better.
但我只是说 很高兴我们找到了彼此
I'm just saying, you know, I'm glad we found each other.
我不会抱你的
I'm not hugging you.
你们准备好了没
You guys ready or what?
-没有 没有
- No. - No.
我听着也是
Sounds about right.
-应该就在前面了 -好
- It should be right up ahead. - Okay.
克莱尔 我要说一下
Claire, for what it's worth,
我知道卢克他们有超能力 但你也有
I know Luke and the other guys have abilities, but so do you.
什么
What?
你救的命 帮的人不比他们少
You have saved just as many lives, helped just as many people.
只不过没上头条而已
You just don't make the headlines.
你说得我都不好意思了
You're going to make me blush.
就是这里了
This is it.
我们怎么判断该找什么
How do we know what we're looking for?
有人来了 有人来了
Somebody's coming. Somebody's coming.
这样不行 这样绝对不行
This is not okay. This shit is not okay.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
不
No.
不用了
No need.
我躲够了
I'm done hiding.
科琳
Colleen...
我们又见面了
we meet again.
我说过 我们命运相交
I told you our fates are aligned.
只是这并不是命运
Except it's not fate.
我来是终结这一切的
I came here to end this.
米丝蒂·奈特警探
是你来找我 还是你跟着别人来的
Did you come for me? Or did you simply follow?
我训练你要相信自己 相信自己的目标
I trained you to believe in yourself and your purpose.
现在还不晚
It's not too late.
克莱尔 到底是怎么回事
Claire, what the hell is going on?
让卢克接电♥话♥
Put Luke on the goddamn phone.
打来的太不是时候了
Real bad timing.
听着 你得赶快带着他们逃出来
Listen, you need to get your asses out of there.
你们中有人要炸了大楼
One of your guys brought bombs in the building.
先把周边街区疏散好吗
Just make sure to clear the block, okay?
这里有不少炸♥药♥
There's a lot of this stuff in here.
慢着 这事你知道
Wait a minute. You know about this?
克莱尔 不管你们在计划什么
Claire, whatever it is you're planning,
结果要么坐牢 要么没命
it ends in either jail or a cemetery.
拜托了
Please.
你们几个可闯了大祸了 全都是
You guys are in way over your heads. All of you.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
那是什么动静 怎么回事
What's that sound? What's happening?
克莱尔
Claire!
可恶
Oh, shit.
你在浪费你的能量
You waste your energy.
省着点用吧 因为还有一场大战要打
Save it... for the larger battle to come.
这就是我认为的那个地方吗
Is this place what I think it is?
这些怪物让你我都受益匪浅
These beasts, they've given both of us so much.
不过即便你这样强大的力量
Though even power great as yours pales
与永生比还是相形见绌
in the face of eternal life.
原来你们要找的一直是这个
This is what you've been after the whole time?
正是这种元素造就了你
The very essence of what made you.
而你亵渎了寿老
You desecrate Shou-Lao.
你还打了他的心一拳呢
You punched him in the heart.
昆仑长老们说得对
The Elders of K'un-Lun were right.
他们放逐手和会时太过手软心慈
They showed way too much mercy when they banished the Hand.
所以你认为你要来纠正那个错误吗
And you think you're going to right that wrong?
这就是我走到今天以来的使命
It's what this journey has all been for.
那你就和我第一次见到你时一样幼稚
Then you are as naive as when I first laid eyes on you.
一个孩子 和妈妈一起走路
Just a child... walking with your mother.
过街的时候她让你牵着她的手
She made you hold her hand as you crossed the street.
而你甩开她的手 以为自己不需要她
You pulled away from her as though you didn't need her.
告诉我
Tell me...
为了再握住她的手 你愿意付出多少
what would you give to hold that hand again?
而你还是一个人来了
And here you are, alone.
想去实现什么预言 只为麻痹心中痛楚
Trying to fulfill some prophecy. All to numb your pain.
你休想再扰乱我的心神
You can't get into my head anymore.
告诉我
Now tell me...
你想对纽约城做什么
what are your plans with New York?
气数尽矣 合当陨落
Its time has come...to fall.
电梯
The elevator.
下来了
It's descending.
慢着
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表