剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
or whatever it is you like to be called.
不管你在暗示什么 我都不知道
Whatever you're insinuating, I don't have any clue.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我会整理线索
I'm a PI. I put two and two together.
而且 你像个俄♥罗♥斯♥体操运动员一样
Besides, you leaping around the city
满城到处飞檐走壁也暴露了你
like a Russian gymnast didn't exactly help.
-你没有证据 -我有 被你砸碎了
- You don't have any proof. - I did. You smashed it.
我不是威胁你 这一切都太明显了
I'm not threatening you. I'm just stating the obvious.
他们看到你战斗 看到你遮着脸
They saw you fight. How you're hiding your face.
他们马上也能猜到了
They're two seconds away from figuring it out themselves.
-你想要什么 -没什么
- What do you want from me? - Nothing.
我也不想跟这个古老组织有什么关系
And I want zero to do with this ancient organization.
我只想解决我的案子
I just want to crack my case.
从你那么急于行动的样子来看
And judging by the way you sprung into action,
你也有同样的想法
I think you want the same thing.
你决定吧 默多克
Your call, Murdock.
我叫马修
My name is Matthew.
捍卫者联盟
第一季 第四集
如果可以 我会抹去一切你过去的印记
I'd erase all the marks of your past, if I could.
你的生命是新的了
Your life is new.
但很遗憾 你的身体不是
But sadly, your body is not.
我是这么死的吗
This is how I died?
别去想那个了
Don't worry about that.
现在重要的是 你如何活
All that matters now is how you live.
黑空
The Black Sky.
那是我的全部吗
This is all I am?
你说得好像那还不够
You say that like it's not enough.
不是的
It is.
我就是
I just...
你就是忍♥不住去想
You just can't help but wonder.
曾占据这具皮囊的女人
The woman who lived in this vessel,
她来到我们这里之前很迷茫
she was lost before she came to us.
她被害怕她本质的男人带上了歪路
She was led astray by men who were afraid of what she was,
他们害怕她的本事
of what she was capable of doing.
但命运是神奇的
But destiny is a curious thing,
因为这具皮囊 落在了她该在的地方
because this vessel landed right where it belongs.
到我们这里
With us.
到我这里
With me.
你是谁
Who are you?
黑空
The Black Sky.
我效力于手和会
I serve the Hand.
"我们一起 效力于生命本身"
"And together, we serve life itself."
你是我最后的希望
You are my last hope.
你见过死亡 孩子
You have seen death, my child.
你像我一样 征服了它
And like me, you have conquered it.
别忘了是谁带我们回来的
Don't forget who brought us back.
我不会忘的
I will not forget.
我听说他消失了
I heard he just disappeared.
并不是那样的
That's not exactly how it happened.
这没道理
It just doesn't make any sense.
什么意思 你是夜魔侠
What do you mean you're Daredevil?
说来话长 我也不想说
It's a long story. One I'd rather not tell.
更重要的是 我保守这个秘密
More importantly, it's a secret I keep
不仅是为了保护我自己
not just for the sake of protecting myself,
也是为了保护我所爱的人
but also for the people that I love.
-好 这我理解 -很好
- Okay. I get that. - Good.
-我不懂 你是盲人 -视觉也没那么了不起
- I don't. You're blind. - Yeah, well, sight is overrated.
听着 我们得想个计划
Look, guys, we need to come up with some kind of plan here.
唯一的计划就是如何摆脱这些人
The only plan is how do we get these people off our backs?
最好不会害我们落罪
Ideally, in a way that doesn't incriminate us.
落罪 你说什么呢
Incriminate us? What are you talking about?
我们都不是警♥察♥
None of us are on police payroll.
我们刚刚所做的是擅闯
What we did back there was trespassing,
重伤 和义警
aggravated assault, and vigilante bullshit.
各位 有一个警♥察♥我觉得值得信任
Guys, there's one cop I think we can trust.
我觉得我们该叫她来
I think we should bring her in.
不 你只会害她有危险
No. You'd be putting her in danger.
所有对抗手和会的人都会有危险
As will anyone who goes up against the Hand.
至于采取"合法"的手段
And as for doing this any "legal" way...
你看到我们尝试这个办法的后果了
Well, look, you saw what happened when we tried that.
-刚刚是这情况吗 -起初是的
- Is that what that was? - It started that way.
看啊 我还打了领带
Look, I even put on a tie.
我保证 这些人你打不过
I promise you, you cannot fight these people.
哪怕是用上你手的神迹
Not even with whatever it is your hand can do.
-是气 -才不是
- It's chi. - It's not.
我是说 正面跟他们对抗
What I'm saying is, going at them head on,
只会送命
that'll get you killed.
如果我们单独的话
Only if we do it alone.
不要
No.
听着 这些人夺走了我的一切
Look, these people took everything from me.
我无论如何都要扳倒他们
I'm gonna take them down, one way or another.
我只想帮助一个孩子 一个家庭
I wanted to help one kid. One family.
我自不量力的时候总会第一个承认
I'm the first to admit when I'm in over my head,
而这已经远超了我的标准
and this is way past my threshold.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
刀枪不入 盲眼忍♥者
Bulletproof. Blind ninja.
-不管你是什么 -真会说话
- Whatever it is you are. - Classy.
我试过单打独斗 但不行
I tried being a one-man army, and it failed.
但这
But this...
这似乎是一种天命
This feels like something else is at work here.
我们四个同时对抗一个
The four of us show up to fight a criminal organization
犯罪组织
at the same moment?
还得要多明显啊
How obvious does it have to be?
这
This...
-这绝不是巧合 -好吧
- This cannot be an accident. - Okay.
我知道你是好意 但我们不是你想的那样
I know you mean well, but we're not whatever you think we are.
好吗 我们是四个迥异的人
All right? We're four very different people,
虽然我们都想做好事
and while we might all have been trying to do some good,
我们得理智考虑该如何继续
we need to be rational about how we proceed.
开玩笑的吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
这算什么藏身处
This... is one shitty excuse for a hideout.
棍叟
Stick.
马特
Matty.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
要帮你们救纽约的人
The guy that's gonna help you save New York.
偷偷靠近一个拿刀的人可不好
It's a bad idea to sneak up on a man holding a knife.
谁说我是偷偷靠近了
Who says I'm sneaking?
亚洲黑熊
Ursus thibetanus.
月亮熊
The moon bear.
现在濒危了 但我在四国找到了这只
Endangered now, but I found this one in Shikoku.
我听说你去了日本
I heard you were in Japan.
你找人跟踪我了吗
Were you having me followed?
你有你的消遣 我有我的
You have your sport, I have mine.
我追踪了它十天
Ten days, I tracked him.
我们在森林里拳斗
We sparred in the forest.
它差点杀了我
He nearly killed me.
总是这样九死一生
They always nearly kill you.
否则也没意思
There's no fun in it otherwise.
你知道组织的立场
You know where the organization stands.
我们的资源已耗竭
Our resources are depleted.
你来就是为了像像训孩子似的训我吗
Is that why you came here? To scold me like a child?
不 但你该担心死亡的可能
No, but you should worry about the possibility of death.
就我所知 我们都该担心
From what I hear, we all should be worried.
我们快了
We're close now.
铁拳也回到了纽约
And the Iron Fist has returned to New York.
我听说你没能抓住他
I heard you were unable to secure him.
我们会抓到的
We will.
那就还差很多
Then we're not close enough.
你领导的问题一直在于
The problem with your leadership has always been
你不愿弄脏自己的手
your inability to get your hands dirty.
我们在一起那么久 我从未问过你的建议
In all our time together, I have never asked for your advice.
何必呢
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表