剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
一千一百万
$11 million!
谢谢你 默多克先生
Thank you, Mr. Murdock.
-不客气 -谢谢
- Oh, my pleasure. - Thank you.
我很为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
天呐
God.
-你还好吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
我能跟你说句话吗
Mind if I tell you something?
当然
Sure.
那钱对你父母会有很大帮助
That money is really gonna help your parents.
但对于你 从今往后
But for you, from here on out...
只会越来越难 亚伦
it's only gonna get harder, Aaron.
要知道你现在是在马拉松的第一英里
You realize you're only at mile one of the marathon...
你知道吧
right?
每个人都会告诉你该有怎样的感受
Everybody's gonna tell you how to feel.
医生会告诉你保持积极
Doctors are gonna tell you to stay positive.
你的家人会告诉你不要自怨自艾
Your family's gonna tell you not to feel sorry for yourself.
你的治疗师会告诉你别生气
Your therapist is gonna tell you not to be angry--
我已经生气了
I'm already angry.
气谁
At who?
每一个人
Everyone.
我只想要回我的生活
I just want my life back.
那是别人给不了的
They can't give you that.
或许你会再站起来
Maybe you'll walk again.
我希望能
I hope so.
但或许你不会
But maybe you won't.
但随着生活越来越难 如果你还能撑下来
But your ability to get through it... as this gets harder...
那比强颜欢笑
that is a hundred times more powerful
假装一切都好
than slapping a smile on your face
要强大千百倍
and pretending like everything's just fine.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
听着
Listen...
没有人能把你的生活还给你 亚伦
no one can give you your life back, Aaron.
你得...自己夺回来
You have... You gotta take it back.
走吧
Let's go.
恭喜 默多克先生
Congratulations, Mr. Murdock.
谢谢 佩吉小姐
Thank you, Ms. Page.
没事的 你该为自己自豪
It's okay. You can be proud of yourself.
稍稍骄傲一下吧 我不会说出去
A little. I won't tell anyone.
你来采访的吗
You, uh, here for a statement?
是的
Yeah.
你想不想 边吃边说
You maybe wanna go... do that over a bite or...
好啊
Sure, yeah.
等我五分钟吧
Can you give me five minutes?
-默多克先生 -默多克先生
- Mr. Murdock... - Mr. Murdock, sir...
嗯
Yes...
你抛弃了他们
You abandoned them.
因为你 手和会赢了
Because of you, the Hand has won.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他们养大了你
After they raised you...
成就了你的一切
after they gave you everything you are...
你却让他们死去了
you let them die.
不
No.
不
No!
-丹尼 醒醒 -不
- Danny. Wake up. - No!
不
No!
丹尼
Danny.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
就是...紊流
It's just the... It's just the turbulence.
我觉得我永远适应不了
I don't think I'll ever get used to it.
-丹尼 -我
- Danny... - I'm...
我去跟飞行员问问
I'm gonna go check with the pilot.
丹尼
Danny.
你要不要告诉我你在想什么
Are you gonna talk to me about whatever's on your mind?
那个
Look, it was...
没事的
It was nothing.
你又尖叫起来了
You were screaming. Again.
我没事
I'm fine.
我觉得我们对"没事"的理解不太一样
I think we have different understandings of the word "fine."
我们追踪手和会几个月了
We've been chasing the Hand for months.
我们终于找到了一个也许能帮我们的人的线索
We finally get a lead on a guy who can supposedly help us...
我们赶到时却只能看着他死去
and we get there just in time to watch him die.
那不怪你
It is not your fault.
我让那女人逃了
I let that woman escape.
你没让谁怎么样
You didn't let anyone do anything.
不管她是谁 我从没见过像她动作那么快的
Whoever she was, she moved faster than anyone I've ever seen.
是啊
Yeah.
她出手也快
She hit like it, too.
肯定是手和会 是吧
It had to be the Hand, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
手和会可隐瞒了我很多事
There are a lot of things that the Hand kept from me.
他们不是那种能轻松解决的问题
They're not the kind of problem that's gonna go away easily,
但我们可以解决的
but we can figure this out.
一起解决
Together.
他们想在纽约干什么
What do they want in New York?
你得脱衣服 首饰什么的都摘掉
You'll need to disrobe. Jewelry and all.
抱歉让你久等
Sorry to keep you waiting.
那么上一轮测试的结果
The results of the last round of tests
你已经知道了吧
were explained to you, yes?
恐怕结果是决定性的
They're rather conclusive, I'm afraid.
也就是说...
And by that, of course, what I mean to say is--
我要死了
I'm dying.
我的血红细胞数量锐减
My red blood cell count has dropped precipitously
我所有的主要器官也都几乎要崩溃
and almost every one of my major organs is close to collapse.
现在还是这样吗
Is that still the case?
你要如何治疗
What can you do to treat it?
老实说 这样的衰竭简直超乎想象
To be honest, this kind of free fall is off the charts.
这话没用
That's not helpful.
而且答非所问
Or even what I asked.
很不幸 就算是对您这样神通广大的人
Well, unfortunately, even for someone with your resources...
我们也帮不了什么
there's not much we can do.
我还剩多久
How much time do I have left?
可能几个月 可能几周
Could be months. Could be weeks.
我觉得这会让我们得到更确定的答案
I think this should give us more definitive answers.
请
Please.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
天呐 该死
Jesus. Shit.
琼斯小姐
Ms. Jones?
我叫米歇尔·雷蒙德
My name is Michelle Raymond.
这是我女儿 莱克西 我们需要你帮忙
This is my daughter, Lexi. We need your help.
我帮不了
I can't.
对不起 我们都不确定是不是来对了地方
I'm sorry. We weren't sure if we were in the right place.
今天不行 可能明天也不行
Not today. Probably not tomorrow, either.
-走吧 妈妈 -我看了你做的那些事
- Come on, Mom. - I read about what you did.
她才不在乎
She doesn't give a shit.
-我丈夫失踪了 -她就是个行走的笑话
- My husband is missing. - She's a walking shit show anyway.
-什么 -莱克西 够了
- Excuse me? - Lexi, please.
我们都很着急 他已经失踪一整周了
We are not doing great. He has been gone a full week.
-你报♥警♥了吗 -没有
- Did you call the cops? - No.
-为什么不呢 他们免费 -钱不是问题
- Why not? They're free. - Money is not an issue.
有点不对劲 我确定 约翰像表一样准时
Something is wrong and I know it. John's like clockwork.
他是个建筑师 他每天早上都8点去上班
He's an architect. He goes to work every morning at eight.
晚上6点30分回家
He comes back home every night at 6:30.
但最近 他...
But lately, he's-
他变了个人 神神秘秘的
He's been different? Secretive?
-或许还有点紧张 -这不像他
- Maybe even a little nervous? - And it's not like him.
那是因为他出轨了 好吗
Because he's cheating on you, okay?
没什么可耻的 这种事常有
Nothing to be ashamed about. It happens all the time.
-你不像我那么了解他 -没必要
- You don't know him like I do. - I don't need to.
你来找我 我给出了专业意见
But you came to me and I'm giving you my professional opinion.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表