剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
I'm trying.
她说你为哈莱姆做了许多好事
She says you've done a lot for Harlem.
我只是 只是帮帮忙而已
Yeah, I just... just wanna help.
我也是
Me, too.
所以我才去了那间仓库
That's what led me to that warehouse.
你管那叫帮助人
You call that helping?
你都快把那孩子打死了
You were gonna beat that kid within an inch of his life.
拜托 我才没有想杀他
Come on. I wasn't gonna kill him.
看起来挺像杀人的
It sure looked like it.
手和会非常危险
The Hand is dangerous.
他们谋杀了我父母
They murdered my parents.
还入侵了那个我发誓要保护的地方
Invaded the city I was sworn to protect.
那小子跟那帮人没有任何关系
That kid's got nothing to do with all that.
当然有关系 他为他们做事
Of course he does. He works for them.
-他需要工作 -这不是理由
- He needed a job. - That's not an excuse.
你从来没有为了保护别人去打人吗
You never fought someone to protect someone else?
-当然打过 -那这件事有什么区别
- Of course I have. - Okay, so what's the difference?
区别就是我和他们住在同一个街区
The difference is I live on their block.
区别就是我不像某个富家子
The difference is I'm not some billionaire white boy
自以为自己在维护正义
who takes justice into his own hands
只知道把黑人小子往墙上怼
and slams a black kid against the wall
就为了报私仇
because of his personal vendetta.
过来的路上克莱尔把你的事告诉我了
Claire told me about you on the way over here.
除了那些玄乎的东西 其他的都说了
Not all the mystical parts, but everything else.
钱
The money?
不能因为钱而给我定性
That doesn't define me.
也许不能 但那小子
Maybe not, but that kid is
今晚要在牢里度过 而你不会
sitting in a jail cell tonight and you're not.
-你也一样 -只是这次而已
- Neither are you. - Not this time.
可我已经领教过了不公
But I've seen my share of injustice.
戴白帽子那人 他只是个开始
The guy in the white hat, he's just the beginning.
你没考虑到大局
You're not thinking about the bigger picture.
而你除了你自己 什么也没考虑
You're not thinking about anything but yourself.
你对我根本一无所知
Hey! You know nothing about me.
我知道的够多了
I know enough.
我能认出养尊处优的人
And I know privilege when I see it.
你也许觉得你的力量是自己努力得来的
You may think you earned your strength,
可你其实从出生起就有特权了
but you had power the day you were born.
在龙之前 在气之前
Before the dragons. Before the chi.
你有能够不伤害任何人
You have the ability to change the world
就改变世界的能力
without getting anybody hurt.
这些人用那种方式阻止不了
These people won't be stopped that way.
所以你就要把底层的人也卷入战争之中吗
You're taking the war to the ones at the bottom, is that it?
如果我是你
If I were in your shoes,
我会仔细考虑是否要把那种能力
I'd think twice about using that thing on people
用在那些想要养家糊口的人身上
who are trying to feed their families.
这事没戏 很明显
This isn't gonna work out, it's obvious.
祝好运 哥们
Good luck, man.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你在里面不好过
I know you're having a rough time in here.
是啊
Yeah.
米丝蒂说24小时内就会提审你
Misty says you'll be arraigned within 24 hours...
但我们会想到办法的
but we can figure this out.
有人找你谈过协议吗
Has anyone approached you about making a deal?
我认识一个律师
I know a lawyer.
不会有协议的 那里有那么多死尸
There ain't no deal. There were dead bodies in there.
看起来像是你只是一个打下手的
Looks like you were doing grunt work.
你只是在帮忙清理
Like you were helping to clean up.
-无所谓了 -当然有所谓
- Look, it doesn't matter. - Of course it does.
你不能为自己没做过的事背黑锅
You don't take the blame for something that's not yours.
-不管是谁雇了你 -天 你醒醒好吗
- Whoever hired you-- - Man, would you wake up?
他们在监视着一切
They're watching everything.
到处都有他们的耳目
They got eyes and ears all over.
你跟我谈得越久 情况就越糟
And the longer you talk to me, the worse it looks.
对我们双方都是
For the both of us.
-戴白帽的人是谁 -天 你别管了行吗
- Who's the guy in the white hat? - Man, would you stay away?
他非常危险
He is next-level dangerous.
我也是
So am I.
是手和会干的吗
Is this the Hand?
你想帮我是吗
You wanna help me?
我妈住在埃奇库姆大道555号♥
My mom, she lives at 555 Edgecombe.
给她带几张彩票
Take her some lotto tickets.
告诉她是我送的
Tell her they're from me.
科尔 告诉我你知道什么
Cole, just tell me what you know.
她最喜欢刮刮乐 明白吗 照做就行
Scratch-off. Those are her favorite, all right? Just do it.
告诉她是我送的
Tell her that they're from me.
告诉她我很想她
Tell her that I'm thinking about her.
-你可以相信我 -我信
- You can trust me. - I do.
告诉她我很抱歉
Tell her I'm sorry.
看起来那个大个子让你印象深刻啊
Looks like that big guy made quite an impression, huh?
幸好你俩没互殴起来
I am glad that you two didn't end up in a fist fight.
我怕这地方撑不住
'Cause I'm not sure that this place would survive it.
如果他是对的呢
What if he's right?
对什么
About what?
铁拳是赢得战争的一种方式
The Fist is one way to win this war,
但我确实还有别的法子
but I do have others.
这个嘛 你已经试过了
Yeah... and you've tried 'em.
他们是手和会 没法用钱买♥♥通
They're the Hand, you can't just buy 'em.
我不是指用钱
I'm not talking about money.
我有人脉 有路子
I have connections, access.
他根本不懂我们在对抗什么
He doesn't understand what we're really up against.
他不明白他们有多危险
He doesn't get how dangerous they are.
我知道 可是
I know, but...
我明明有能力直接通往顶端
why am I fighting street-level operatives
为什么还要跟街头小弟周♥旋♥呢
when I have the power to go right to the top?
丹尼 因为你
Because, Danny, you...
你不是生意人
You're not a businessman.
我知道
I know.
可我父亲是
But my father was.
我知道 可你是个斗士
I know, but you are a fighter.
你是战士
A warrior.
那才是你会的 那才是你心里的东西
That's what you know. That's... that's what's in your heart.
而一个好的战士会利用一切能用的工具
And a good warrior uses every tool at his disposal.
我拥有一家大公♥司♥51%的股份
I own 51% of a major corporation.
我得试试另一种方法
I've got to try this another way.
你好 我是丹尼·兰德
Hello? This is Danny Rand.
欢迎回来 兰德先生
Welcome back, Mr. Rand.
米查姆先生提过你在国外有生意要照应
Mr. Meachum mentioned you had business to take care of abroad.
是的 所以我才来了 沃德呢
Uh, yeah. That's what brings me here. Where is Ward?
他一个人去出差了
On a business trip himself.
也许我们可以安排在下个月
Perhaps we could schedule something for next month?
我没那个时间
I, uh, don't have time for that.
很不幸 他最快也得下个月才有空了
Well, unfortunately, that's the earliest he'll be available.
有个跟我们做过生意的组织
There was an organization that did business with us last year.
-我们有很多生意 -他们自称手和会
- We did lots of business. - Yeah, they call themselves the Hand.
要帮忙拼写吗
You need help spelling that?
听着 不管你听说了什么 都是真的
Look, whatever you heard, it's true.
我知道你很害怕 你不帮忙我们就不走
I know you're scared, but we can't leave until you help us.
-怎么帮忙 -我们追踪到了他们
- Help you how? - We tailed 'em.
我们跟踪他们到了圣保罗 柏林 莫斯科
We tracked 'em to São Paulo. Berlin. Moscow.
他们在全球都建立了空壳公♥司♥
They set up shell companies, worldwide.
我们觉得他们现在在纽约有所动作
We think they're doing something here in New York.
我们需要你帮我们查清具体情况
We need you to help us find it.
圣保罗 柏林 莫斯科
São Paulo, Berlin and Moscow?
还有别的地方吗
Anywhere else?
-巴黎 迈阿密 -柬埔寨首都金边
- Uh, Paris, Miami... - Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
我在交叉参照这些城市的短期控股公♥司♥
I'm cross-referencing short-term holdings through those cities.
重叠部分有两百处
Two hundred exist in the overlap.
其中三处去年关停了
Three of them shut down last year.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 只是三处都是同一天关停的
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表