剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
And why would you?
你现在有黑空了
Now that you have the Black Sky by your side.
是啊
Yeah.
铁拳不是一个人
The Iron Fist was not alone.
真纯会不是被消灭了吗
Was the Chaste not extinguished?
他似乎找到了其他同盟 三个人
He seems to have found some allies. Three of them.
只有三个
Only three?
他们很特别
They were rather exceptional.
所以 你来找我
And so, you come to me.
我来找你
I come to you
因为我们一定要一起解决这事
because it's important that we take care of this together.
你告诉其他人了吗
Have you told the others?
高夫人和索旺达都准备好了 心甘情愿
Madame Gao and Sowande are ready and willing.
另一个呢
And the other one?
也在赶来
On his way.
我一直知道 我们有天会团聚
I always knew we'd reunite someday.
但我没想到会是在这么危急的情况下
I never thought the circumstances would be this dire.
家人不就是这样吗
That's what families do, isn't it?
那你的黑空呢
And what of your Black Sky?
你把我们最后的资源都花在了她身上
The thing you spent our final resources on.
她是你无法想象的强大
More powerful than you could ever imagine.
也就是说
Does this mean
我们忠诚的领袖也加入了战斗
our faithful leader herself will also join the fight?
一如既往 我做该做的
As always, I do what's necessary.
那 就像我们以前说的
Then, as we used to say...
"我们一起 效力于生命本身"
"Together, we serve life itself."
"我们一起 效力于生命本身"
"Together, we serve life itself."
黑空
Black Sky.
如果你在战场上能杀死敌人
Perhaps you'd be more effective on the battlefield
而不是让他们逃跑
if you killed your enemies,
也许会更加有用
rather than letting them escape.
亚历山德拉坚持要我们把最后的资源用在你身上
Alexandra insisted we use the last of our resources on you.
手和会的终极武器
The ultimate weapon of the Hand.
但鉴于你最近的失利
But after your recent failure...
怎么说呢
well,
我忍♥不住自问 你究竟是不是件武器
I can't help but ask myself if you are a weapon at all.
继续问吧
Keep asking.
那人就一只手吗
Does that man have one hand?
-你怎么找到我们的 棍叟 -你认识这人
- How did you find us, Stick? - You know this guy?
-一言难尽 -那就多言几句
- It's complicated. - Then uncomplicate it.
-他是他们的人 是吧 -手和会吗
- He's one of them, aren't you? - The Hand?
不 还有一个组织
No. There's another organization.
我们自称为真纯会
We call ourselves the Chaste.
这些名字真要命
These names are killing me.
我们是手和会还未赢得战争的唯一原因
And we're the only reason the Hand hasn't already won the war.
我们追随昆仑的长老
We follow the elders of K'un-Lun...
和不朽铁拳
and the Immortal Iron Fist.
真纯会是我的军队
The Chaste is my army?
曾经是 他们都死了
Was. They're all dead now.
全都死了 除了我
Every one, except me.
怎么没人告诉过我
How come no one told me?
有些事我不知道
There are things I don't know.
你来做什么 棍叟
Why are you here, Stick?
因为他
Because this one,
不朽铁拳
the Immortal Iron Fist,
活武器和古城的守护者
living weapon and protector of the ancient city,
还是个大白♥痴♥
is still a thundering dumbass.
新规矩 小子 这种破玩意
New rules, kid. Shit like that...
会害死你
will get you killed.
我想打给科琳
I tried to call Colleen.
我告诉了她我在哪 她人呢
I told her where I was. Where is she?
比我们安全
Safer than we are.
小错误 个人羁绊
Small mistakes. Personal ties.
他们就会用这些毁灭你
These are what they'll use to end you.
你怎么回事 你的手怎么回事
What happened to you? What happened to your hand?
我为了解脱自己砍掉了
I cut it off to free myself.
我需要你的帮助
Now, I need your help.
-来了 -什么来了
- Yeah, here it comes. - Here what comes?
-他就这样 -你怎么认识他的
- This is what he does. - How do you know him again?
你见到我打斗了吧 我跟他学的
You saw me fighting? I learned it from him.
你是个盲眼律师 夜魔侠
You're a blind lawyer, you're Daredevil,
-还是真纯会的人 -不是
- and you're a member of the Chaste? - No.
我没加入过他的战争 棍叟 我们得谈谈
I never joined his war. Hey, Stick, you and I need to talk.
你想说什么 就当着我们的面说
Anything you gotta say, you say in front of us.
-这是我们之间的事 -我们都有危险
- This is between me and him. - Hey, we are all in danger.
我跟你不熟 凯奇先生 你看上去是个好人
I don't know you very well, Mr. Cage, you seem like a good guy,
所以相信我
so trust me when I tell you
这个老头根本就是纯洁的对立面
that with this old man, nothing is sacred.
孩子 这次不是关于个人了
Kid, it's not just one of us this time.
是整座城市
It's the whole goddamn city we're talking about.
这是他们的生命 棍叟
We're talking about their lives, Stick.
是他们所爱的人的生命
We're talking about the lives of their loved ones.
-等等 什么 -整座城市经历的震颤
- Wait, um, what? - Those tremors that shook up the place,
跟将要发生的相比不值一提
they're nothing compared to what comes next.
手和会以前也干过这种事 庞贝 切尔诺贝利
The Hand's done it before. Pompeii, Chernobyl.
史书上把这些事称为灾难
Events the history books like to call catastrophes,
只不过是掩盖
just cover-ups.
因为纽约是下一个了
'Cause New York is next.
而唯一能阻止曼哈顿
And the only thing keeping Manhattan
变成一堆废墟灰烬的
from crumbling to a pile of dust...
就是你们四个
is the four of you.
好吧 我听够这些阴谋论了
All right, I am done with this tin-foil-hat shit.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我真的努力坚持了 各位
I tried to hang in, guys. I really did.
但不管他葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药 我都不买♥♥
But whatever this guy's selling, I ain't buying.
坐下 闭嘴
Sit down and shut up.
-杰西卡 -这是不行的
- Jessica. - It's not gonna work.
我知道这有些疯狂
I know parts of this sound crazy.
有些
Parts of it?
不考虑那些神秘 古老 阴谋论的玩意
Throw out all this mystical, ancient conspiracy stuff,
还剩一个不可争辩的事实
and you're still left with one hard fact.
有人会受伤
People are gonna get hurt.
-你不会 -重点不是我
- Not you. - This isn't about me.
你偶尔可以试试这个概念
That's a concept you might want to try on sometime.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
这些你这么瞧不起的能力
These abilities that you have such contempt for...
它们现在或许能做好事
they might do some good right now.
这场战争 不管它是什么
This war, or whatever it is,
这不是我的事 我只想为我的客户讨个说法
this is not my problem. I just want to get answers for my client.
我也想要个说法
I want answers, too.
如果能帮我找到那个说法
And I'll play along with all this crazy stuff
我愿配合这些疯狂的事
if it helps me to find them.
我不知道
I don't know what it is
你为什么那么在乎其他人
that makes you care so much about other people,
但我不是这样的
but that's not me.
再见到你真的很高兴
It was good to see you.
等他们给你试紧身衣时告诉我
Let me know when they fit you for a costume.
杰西卡
Jessica.
你
Just...
要小心
be careful.
-你也是 -还有
- Yeah, you too. - And, um...
见到你我也很高兴
it was good seeing you.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
她会回来吗
She coming back?
不 她走了
No, she left.
用你的能力感觉到的
Use your powers?
不 我见识过她这样了
No, I've just met her.
她怎么能不理解这多么重大
How can she not understand how big this is?
我不太了解她 但跟我一样 她有自己的生活
Well, I don't know her too well, but like me, she has a life.
不管是大是小 那是她的
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表