剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
If we speed the process, it will not be quiet.
我知道
I'm aware.
我去通知其他人
I will inform the others.
很好 顺便代我问好
Good. Send my regards when you do.
帮我把鸟喂完
And, uh... finish feeding the birds, will you?
他们今天饿了
They're starving today.
你们知道科尔在哪吗
You guys know where I can find Cole?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
再上一层
One floor up.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫你们别再闹了
Man, I told y'all to stop playing!
我是来表示悼念的
I'm here to pay my respects.
凯奇
Cage.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
-你认识肖恩吗 -不
- Did you know Sean? - No.
但我认识你姐姐坎迪斯
But I knew your sister Candace.
我猜我也是来悼念她的
I guess I'm here to pay my respects for her, too.
这家人运气真好 是吧
This family's got some luck, huh?
在这里 坏事往往会发生在好人身上
Around here, bad things have a tendency to happen to good people.
你觉得你哥哥的死
Do you think your brother's death
会跟她的死有关吗
could somehow be related to hers?
不 我觉得不...
No. I don't think...
不 肖恩的事 更多是起意外
No, what happened to Sean was, um... was more like an accident.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure about that? - Yeah.
听说他找到份新工作
I heard he got a new job.
那我可不知道
I ain't know nothing about that.
我们不是无所不谈的 那是他的事
I mean, we didn't talk about everything. That was his business.
当然了
Of course.
你呢
What about you?
什么
What?
你情况似乎还不错
Things seem to be going okay.
你也找到了新工作吗
Did you get a new gig?
不 我现在还在找工作
No. I'm just in between stuff right now.
我总在忙那个 懂吗
I'm always on that hustle, though. You feel me?
懂
I do.
听着 我能帮你
Listen... I can help you.
假设地说 如果你需要什么
Hypothetically speaking, if you ever need anything...
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
去问这里的任何人 我做了什么
Ask anybody on this block what I've done.
或是我愿意做什么
Or what I'm willing to do.
你可以信任我
You could trust me.
已经太迟了
It's too late for all of that.
什么意思 太迟了
What do you mean, "It's too late"?
-没事 -孩子 永远不太晚
- Nothing. - Son, it's never too late- -
我才不是你的孩子
Yo, man, I ain't your son!
我说了 我什么都不知道
I told you, I don't know a damn thing.
不管你在做什么 你会让自己受伤的
Whatever you're doing, you're gonna get yourself hurt.
想想你妈妈
Think about your mom.
想想她已经遭遇的一切
What she's already been through.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
唯一能帮我的办法就是把我也变得刀枪不入
The only way to help me is to make me bulletproof, too.
英雄现在来已经晚了
It's too late for heroes.
英雄是你说的 不是我
Hero's your word. Not mine.
-我要我的钱 -我知道 会给你的
- I want my money. - I hear you. I'm gonna get it.
给你到今天晚上
You got till the end of the day,
否则我会回来 砸点东西
or I'm coming back here to bust some shit up!
约翰·雷蒙德 我是杰西卡·琼斯
John Raymond, it's Jessica Jones.
我是为你的电♥话♥来的
I'm, uh... returning your call.
你记得你企图吓我的那通电♥话♥吗
You remember the one where you tried to scare me?
楼下的人说你在这里的
The guy downstairs said you were here.
哥们 我不在乎你在做什么怪事
Dude, I don't care what weird shit you're into,
我们得谈谈
but we gotta talk.
好吧 你会付出代价的
All right, well, you're gonna pay for this.
...模拟一个缓慢的欧元区经济体
...and help stimulate a slow Eurozone economy...
炸♥药♥
老天爷
Holy shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们做了安排 如你所要求
We made arrangements, as you requested.
你确定吗
Are you certain about this?
还有时间考虑
There's still time to think it through.
你走吧
You can go.
-世界上最伟大的城市 -是啊
- Greatest city in the world. - Yeah.
纽约人都喜欢那么说
New Yorkers like saying that.
不过 经历了这一切
Still, after all this time, I...
我不知道我对它是什么感觉
I don't know how I feel about it.
这就是它的妙处 它可以成为你需要的任何样子
That's the beauty of it. It can be whatever you need it to be.
你需要它是什么
What do you need it to be?
家
Home.
...周三中♥央♥银行保持利率不变
...Central Bank on Wednesday kept interest rates unchanged,
顶住了加入其他大中♥央♥银行的压力
resisting pressure to join other major central banks...
谢谢
Thanks.
就是一座城市而已
It's just a city.
你会习惯看着它们倒下的
You'll get used to watching them fall.
我们得赶紧下去 走楼梯
We gotta get down right away. Take the stairs!
快下楼
Get down the stairs!
你拨♥打♥的号♥码...请查准号♥码再拨
...you have dialed. Please check the number and dial again.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表