剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
- That's all? - Why do you want Danny Rand?
你永远不会为你们效力
Nothing you can do can make me serve you.
-你明白吗 -我明白吗
- Do you understand? - Do I understand?
你是最蠢的一任铁拳了
You are the dumbest Iron Fist yet.
告诉我你们为什么要抓我
Tell me what you want with me.
我们要的是拳
We want the Fist.
你毫无价值
You are nothing.
丹尼·兰德辜负了整座城市
Danny Rand failed an entire city.
他本该誓死保护昆仑
The place he was sworn to protect.
正如那个坚不可摧的家伙任由那个男孩死在监狱
The same way the unbreakable one let that boy die in a jail cell.
害怕而又孤单
Afraid and alone.
正如那个女人没能救到那个建筑师
The same way the woman couldn't save the architect.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我也像他之前那样 控制了你的大脑吗
Have I gotten in your head the same way he did long ago?
还有你还爱的那些人
What about the ones you still love?
你离开之后 他们会怎么样
What will become of them once you are gone?
-还有谁要因你而死 -你在说什么
- Who else must die because of you? - What are you talking about?
那个护士 电台的那个女人
The nurse. The woman on the radio.
接下来就轮到她们
They'll come for them next.
还有多少老鼠要陪你们淹死
How many mice must drown with you?
他话太多了
He talked too much.
-克莱尔 马上穿好衣服 -怎么了
- Claire, I need you to get dressed. - What's going on?
-你妈还在吗 -不 她跟阿姨回新泽西了
- Is your mom still here? - No, she's in Jersey with my tía.
好的 我们得赶紧走
Okay. We need to go now.
丹尼和科琳正在楼下帮我们盯梢
Danny and Colleen are downstairs keeping an eye out for us.
盯梢
Keeping an eye out?
到车里我再跟你解释
I'll explain everything in the car.
你跟手和会打了一架
You took the fight to the Hand.
开始很顺利 但现在我们都身处险境
It went well at first, but now we're all in danger.
我真恨自己总能说对
I hate being right all the time.
这种局面只会持续几天
It'll only be for a couple days.
你打算告诉我到底是怎么回事吗
So, are you gonna tell me what this is all about?
目前来说 你知道的越少越好
At this point, the less you know, the better.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
几天前 还是我把你介绍给丹尼·兰德
A couple days ago, I'm the one who introduced you to Danny Rand.
对 可你还告诉我专注于自己
Yeah, and you also told me to focus on myself.
我有点希望当时听了你的话
Part of me wishes I had listened.
-对不起 -为什么
- I'm sorry. - For what?
这一切
All of it.
我从没想把我的麻烦变成你的麻烦
I never meant to make my trouble your trouble.
我敢肯定你的麻烦现在就是我的麻烦了
Pretty sure your trouble is my trouble now.
那个失明的老头说...
The old blind guy kept saying that...
他必须赶在他们之前找到你
he needed to get to you before they did.
因为手和会不想杀掉我
It's because the Hand doesn't wanna kill me.
他们想让我活着
They want me alive.
他告诉你原因了吗
He tell you why?
没
No.
说实话 我觉得他也不知道
To be honest, I don't think he knows, either.
那你为什么听他的
Then why are you listening to him?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你为什么要听他们说的话 丹尼
Why are you listening to any of them, Danny?
我之前说我们应该找到其他人 我不是说...
When I said that we should find others, I did not mean...
这不是他们的战斗 是我们的
This is not their fight, it's ours,
留着他们是个负担
and keeping them around is a liability.
你还没见过他们的能耐
You haven't really seen what they can do.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
快
Quick.
你好 科琳
Hello, Colleen.
老师
Sensei.
你看上去不错
You look well.
你应该死了啊
You're supposed to be dead.
我试过死亡 我不喜欢
I tried death. It didn't take.
退下
Stand down.
她是老朋友
She's an old friend.
我们远算不上朋友
We are far from friends.
我可不会这么说
I wouldn't say that.
等你比划够了 我想谈谈
When you're done with that, I'd like to talk.
没什么好谈的
There's nothing left to talk about.
感觉就像命运又让我们重聚了 不是吗
It feels as if fate has brought us back together, doesn't it?
你想对丹尼怎么样
What do you want with Danny?
他们派我来抓他 没错
They sent me for him, yes.
但我是为你而来
But I came for you.
胡说 你说我不够优秀 不能加入手和会
Bullshit. You told me I wasn't good enough for the Hand.
那是策略 激发你的怒气
It was a strategy. To bring out your anger.
故意让你犯错
To cause you to make a mistake.
我们现在又有一次机会完成我们的事业
We have a second chance to finish what we started.
给我洗♥脑♥
Brainwashing me?
洗♥脑♥
Brainwashing?
你在我的训练下进步神速
You flourished under my training.
成为了你注定要成为的斗士
Became the fighter you were meant to be.
是你想让我成为的斗士
The fighter you wanted me to be.
你只不过需要我
The one you needed
帮你逃脱你需要面对的那些可怕的事
for whatever horrible shit you're trying to get away with.
加入我 科琳
Join me, Colleen.
这次我会告诉你一切
This time I'll tell you everything.
我料到会有这次重聚
I anticipated this reunion.
我可没有
I didn't.
我不会停下的 你夺走了我的生活[生命]
I'll never stop. You took my life from me.
不 我没有 科琳 还没有
No, I haven't, Colleen. Not yet.
多希望事情不必演变至此
I wish it could end another way.
我们上次见到那哥们时 他死透了吧
That dude was for sure dead last time we saw him, right?
-没错 -好 就确认一下
- Oh, yeah. - Okay, just checking.
还记得我们上一次对决吗 博徒
Remember the last time we faced off, Bakuto?
我记得 兰德先生 我很期待再次交手
I do, Mr. Rand. And I look forward to doing it again.
你不该期待的
You really shouldn't.
我听说你交了些朋友
I heard you'd made some friends.
聪明 毕竟她从不相信自己的使命
Smart move, considering she never believed in her purpose,
而你还没有发觉你的使命
and you've yet to discover yours.
很快 铁拳
Soon, Iron Fist.
你就会知道你的命运
You'll learn your destiny
远不止他们在昆仑告诉你的那些
is much more than what they told you in K'un-Lun.
我们得找个地方安置她
We need to get her someplace now.
已经后半夜了
It's after midnight.
如果事情不紧急 我也不会来
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
你得再说详细一点
I'm gonna need a little more than that.
是手和会
It's the Hand.
他们之前来找过你 我不能让这种事再发生
They came for you before, Karen. I can't let that happen again.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
我知道 他们回到纽约了
I know. They're back in New York,
-我... -不 不是他们
- and I-- - No, no, it's not them.
是你
You.
你是说你又要重操旧业了
This is how you tell me that you're doing it again?
因为你就这个意思 你又要惩恶扬善了
'Cause that's what you're saying. You're going out as him.
不 事实上
Uh, no, actually.
暂时还没有
Uh, well... not yet.
好吧 但你说过你不怀念那种感觉
All right, but you told me you didn't miss it--
我知道 我们不必谈这个话题
I know what I said. We don't have to have this conversation.
告诉我吧 求你了 马特 开口吧
Just talk to me. Please, Matt. Just... just tell me.
我又要重操旧业了
I'm doing it again.
如果我不这样做 很多人会死
Because if I don't, people will die.
不管手和会有何企图
Whatever the Hand is up to...
纽约都危在旦夕 我必须这样做
New York is in its crosshairs. I have to do this.
我知道
I know.
但我不必
But I don't.
我不需要你的保护 马特
I don't need your protection, Matt.
不管你或者夜魔侠在做什么
Whatever it is you're doing, or Daredevil is doing,
我都不参与其中了 所以
I'm not a part of it anymore. So...
可能是这样 没错
That may be the case, yeah.
不幸的是 你和夜魔侠的世界
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter
有没有瓜葛都无所谓
if you're a part of Daredevil's world or not,
因为他们可能也盯上了马特·默多克
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表