剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
你终于开始重建你的生活了
You were finally rebuilding your life.
凯伦
Karen...
这就是我的生活
this is my life.
我得去了
I have to go.
丹尼为这场仗准备了一辈子
Danny's prepared his whole life for this fight.
他是铁拳
He's the Iron Fist.
而且他见人就说
And he will tell that to anyone who will listen.
我了解他
I know him.
内心深处
Deep down inside...
他还是那个寻找家人的孩子
he is still just a kid looking for his family.
在我
With me...
在他们那儿
and with them...
他几乎找到了
almost had it.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
谈什么
About?
我本来是想让你帮助一个家庭
Look, I brought you in to help one family.
但这事要失控了
But this shit is getting out of hand.
我知道 已经失控了
I know. It's already out of hand.
我知道你是想做好事
I know you're trying to do good,
但做英雄和做殉道者是有区别的
but there is a difference between being a hero and a martyr.
你觉得那是我让大家冒险的原因吗
You think that's why I'm putting everyone at risk,
因为我的骄傲
because of my pride?
我不知道该怎么想 或许你想做回警♥察♥
I don't know what to think. Maybe you wanna be a cop again.
事实上 我看不懂你的计划了
The truth is, I've lost sight of your plan.
-没有计划 -我看出来了
- There is no plan. - I can tell.
-卢克 我是你的朋友 -我知道 米丝蒂
- Look, Luke, I am your friend. - I know, Misty.
所以我才想保护你
That's why I'm trying to protect you.
让我保护你吧 求你
Let me. Please.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
我们要不要阻止她
What if we stop her...
免得她毁掉了我们所做的一切
before she undoes everything we've done?
铁拳被带去门那里了
The Iron Fist is being led to the door.
我们从未这么接近过
We're closer than we've ever been.
她不是我们的一员
She is not one of us.
那无所谓
It does not matter.
她有能力给我们带来新的开始
She has the ability to bring us a new beginning.
之后 一切都有可能
And after that, anything can happen.
我们在这下面做什么
What are we doing down here?
那要看你的了
That depends on you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have a lot of time.
如果他们要起诉
If they're pressing charges,
我们需要个你之外的律师
we want a lawyer who isn't you.
-那不是我们在这儿的原因 -没错
- That's not why we're here. - You're right.
我们在这儿是因为你的前任差点把我们都杀了
We're here because your ex almost killed every one of us.
是啊 她是带走了丹尼还是杀了他
Yeah, did she take Danny or did she kill Danny?
我不知道 但如果棍叟说的是真的
I don't know. But if what Stick said is true,
他们没留下他的尸体
and they didn't leave his body behind,
我们得相信他们需要他活着
we have to believe they need him alive.
说起来 我觉得她救了他
If anything, I think she saved him.
你们冲进来时 那老头正打算杀了他呢
When you burst in, the old man was trying to slice him open.
他肯定是知道手和会打算拿铁拳
Well, he must've known what the Hand was planning on
做什么
doing with the Iron Fist.
-是什么 -我们还是不知道
- Which is what? - We still don't know.
他们带丹尼去哪了
Where did they take Danny?
中城圈最有可能
Midland Circle makes the most sense.
你们从建筑师那里找到了什么
What did you get from the architect?
他打算炸掉大楼
He was planning on blowing up the building.
让它塌入下面的大洞里
Collapsing it straight down into the hole.
-他们还在挖吗 -不 挖掘已停止
- They're still digging? - No. Digging stopped,
但有个什么建筑 穹顶形的...
but there's some structure, some dome-shaped thing...
我们在钢琴里发现了蓝图
We found blueprints inside the piano.
-什么 -别问
- The what? - Don't ask.
如果他们认为丹尼是钥匙
If they think Danny's a key,
那么他能打开的东西 或许在那个建筑里
maybe whatever it is he unlocks is in that structure.
天呐 这真是最蠢...
Oh, my God, this is the dumbest...
问题是 我们该怎么办
The question is, what are we gonna do about it?
我刚出狱
I mean, I just got out of jail.
他们不知道你的身份 马特
They don't know who you are, Matt.
-天呐 给我们点时间 -不是警♥察♥
- Jesus! Give us a minute! - It's not the cops.
抱歉 能跟你说句话吗
Sorry. Can I borrow you?
-现在没空 -就现在
- Not right now. - Yes, right now.
马上回来
Just give me a minute.
-马特 你得听我说 -能不能快点
- Matt, I need you to hear me out. - Can you please make this fast?
我觉得你不懂你现在的情况多严重
I don't think you understand the gravity of your current situation.
你的现实生活 和另一个生活
Your real life and your other life
现在是两辆有相撞危险的列车
are two trains dangerously close to colliding right now.
我很清楚
I am well aware.
你听到那警♥察♥的话了吗
Did you hear what that cop said?
如果你遭到了调查 你会失去一切
If you're ever investigated, you lose everything.
他们会重开每件案子
They'd reopen every case.
事实上 我也会受拖累
Matter of fact, I come with you.
我们都被取消律师资格
We both get disbarred.
对不起 我现在没这个时间
I'm sorry. I don't have time for this now.
整个城市都有危险
The entire city is in danger.
我知道 我也没蠢到认为我能阻止你
I know. And I'm not dumb enough to think I can try and stop you.
我来
I'm here
是想帮你分开你的两个生活
because I'm trying to help you keep your two lives separate.
免得他们把你跟刀枪不入先生
So they don't lump you in with Mr. Bulletproof
和超级琼·杰特一起关起来
and Super Joan Jett in there.
-你懂吗 -我懂
- You understand? - Yeah, I do.
那好
Okay, good.
因为这栋楼里的人永远
'Cause the people in this building need to always,
只能当你是个律师
and only, see you as a lawyer.
我知道
I know.
这是什么
What is this?
我还有你家的钥匙
I still have a key to your place,
我给你带了换洗衣服
so I brought you a change of clothes.
-好 谢谢 -不客气
- Okay, thank you. - Anytime.
-那好 -家人就是干这个的嘛
- All right. - That's what family's for.
杰西和我谈了 不管需要什么
Look, Jess and I have been talking, and no matter what it takes...
不管我们要跟这些警♥察♥说什么
no matter what we have to tell these cops,
我们必须得去中城圈
we gotta get to Midland Circle.
好 只要我们都达成一致
Okay. So long as we're on the same page.
以下是我的正式法律建议
Here's my official legal advice.
你得从那三个人口中撬出点什么来
You need to get something out of those three.
卢克和杰西卡觉得他们在保护我们
Luke and Jessica think they're protecting us.
那个律师 天知道他是怎么回事
And the lawyer, God knows what his play is.
我不在乎
I don't care.
这种案子能决定事业
This is the kinda case that makes or breaks a career.
而且我不是指自己
And I'm not talking about mine.
你查到并阻止这个组织 不管他们是谁
Now, you track down and stop this organization, whoever they are,
上头会挤破头
and brass will be knocking each other over
来跟你握手
trying to shake your hand.
但如果你不能破案
But you don't break this case,
他们也会记住的
they'll remember that, too.
该死
Shit!
你认得那语言吗
Do you recognize that language?
你就是为此带我下来
That's why you dragged me down here?
做翻译
To be a translator?
上面说什么
What does it say?
我见过这种语言 但很多我还没学
I've seen this language before, but there's a lot I didn't learn.
他们有好多没告诉我
A lot they didn't tell me.
而且 就算我认得
Besides, even if I could read it...
我也不知道这是什么
I have no idea what this is.
幸好 我知道
Well, lucky for us, I do.
多年前 有个你这样的人用他的能力封印了这里
Years ago, someone like you used their abilities to seal this.
-你怎么知道 -亚历山德拉说话 我听了
- How do you know? - Alexandra talked. I listened.
他的行为 确保了只有一样东西能打开它
In doing so, they guaranteed that only one thing could open it.
另一个铁拳
Another Iron Fist.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表