剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
天啊 我们怎么会沦落到这
God, how the hell did we get here?
和他们一起
With them?
我竭尽所能避开有超能力的人
I did everything I could to avoid people with abilities.
辞了工作
Quit my job.
搬到了上城区
Moved my ass uptown.
-结果怎么样 -你说呢
- And how'd that work out? - You tell me.
我这跟班当得还行吧
Is sidekick a good look on me?
他们在进行一场正义的战斗 你也是
They are fighting a good fight. You're doing it, too.
和他们不同
Not like them.
甚至和杰西卡不同
And even Jessica.
注定要有逃离火场的人
There are people who run from the fire,
也有义无反顾冲进去的人
and there are people who run into it.
这些傻子
Dumb people.
你说过我是丹尼的基础 对吗
Okay, you said I was the foundation, right?
看看镜中的自己
Look in the mirror.
即便在遇到卢克之前
Even before you met Luke,
你也不是那种会袖手旁观的人
you weren't the type who could just... stand by and watch.
对吗
Were you?
克莱尔
Claire?
-我在哪 -你在警局 感觉怎么样
- Where am I? - You're in the precinct. How do you feel?
丹尼怎么了
What happened to Danny?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
这不是我们的行事方式
This is not how we do business.
现在是了
It is now.
不管你是不是黑空 我们现在是三对一
Black Sky or not, there are three of us and one of you.
这是在挑衅吗
Is that a challenge?
我们会竭尽所能维护我们的组织
We will do what is needed to preserve our organization.
而这不是我们第一次经历政♥变♥
This is not our first coup.
没了圣物后的第一次 这就是首选方案
It is your first without the substance.
你愿意以此冒险吗
Is that a gamble you're willing to take?
手和会是个全球性组织
The Hand is a global organization.
这些年来 亚历山德拉一直致力于
For years, Alexandra fostered relationships
发展与犯罪头目乃至企业合伙人的联♥系♥
with everything from crime lords to corporate partners.
企业合伙人
Corporate partners?
我们怎么跟他们解释她的死
How do we explain her death to them?
没有解释的必要
There's no need for explanations.
什么
What?
这些联♥系♥让我们能秘密地行动
These relationships grant us invisibility in our operations.
我们的秘密协定 我们的政♥治♥人脉
Our back-room accords. Our political affiliations.
这给了我们力量
This gives us power.
这不是力量
This isn't power.
藏身地下 畏首畏尾
Living underground. In hiding.
你对力量一无所知
You know nothing of power.
在亚历山德拉把你救活前 你甚至都不存在
You didn't exist until Alexandra gave you life.
是吗
Didn't I?
问题不是你做了什么 而是你的行事方法
It's not what you did, it's how you did it.
手和会之所以能长久存在 是因为我们
The Hand has survived this long because we,
能精明行事
above all else, have been astute.
也许这话你没想到
Well, this may come as a bit of a shock,
不过我不在乎手和会
but I don't care about the Hand.
我在乎的是圣物
I care about the substance.
因为从今天起 没什么能够阻止我
Because from now on, nothing will stand in my way.
连死亡也不能
Not even death.
-你们没事吧 -我死不了
- You guys okay? - I'll live.
我猜你们谁都没偷偷捎瓶酒进来吧
I don't suppose either of you snuck a flask in here.
我们要怎么脱身
How are we gonna get out of this?
我还想问你这个问题呢
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
你们三个想坐下吗
Three of you wanna sit?
请自便
Suit yourself.
我们没能确定
We've had no luck identifying
在仓库一并发现的那些尸体的身份
the bodies we found in the warehouse with you.
尽管你们两个有不少犯罪记录
And though you two have colorful histories,
我已经提醒纽约警方
I have reminded the NYPD
-我们没有证据 -暂时没有
- we have no evidence... - Yet.
能表明 你们负有责任
...to suggest that you were responsible.
我信任奈特警探
Now, I trust Detective Knight,
她说 虽然你们都严守口风
and she says that, although you're being tight-lipped,
最佳策略
the best way to proceed
是把你们当做证人 而不是嫌犯
is to treat you as witnesses and not suspects.
你们掌握了能填补空白的信息 我们需要它
You have information that can fill in the gaps. We need it.
我们的特遣队
Our task force
追踪一个神秘犯罪组织数月了
has been tracking a mysterious crime syndicate for months.
他们行动快 会掩盖行踪
They move fast and cover their tracks
伤了不少无辜者
and often with the blood of innocent people.
-人们有危险 -警监 我的委托人都累坏了
- People are in danger. - Captain, my clients are exhausted
而且情绪激动
and under emotional distress.
我相信你能理解他们多需要回家
I'm sure you understand they need to go home.
我觉得你不理解
And, see, I'm not sure you understand
现在情况多严重
the severity of the situation.
所有接触过这些混♥蛋♥的人 都死了
Everyone who's come in contact with these assholes turns up dead.
要么你们帮我们
Now, either you help us
要么我就去腾出几间牢房♥
or I start clearing out a couple of jail cells.
他们自称手和会
They call themselves the Hand.
他们是真实存在的 是一帮杀人犯
They're real. They're murderers.
他们抓走了丹尼·兰德
And they took Danny Rand.
-他们要他做什么 -我不知道
- But what do they want with him? - I don't know.
他们找他挺久了
They've been after him for a while now.
谁知道他们接下来会做什么
Who knows what they'll do next.
罪犯觉得自己获胜时 会大意
Look, when criminals feel like they're winning, they get sloppy.
这对我们可能是好事
This could be good for us.
不 这些罪犯不会
No, not these criminals.
他们不会大意 只会更加危险
They don't get sloppy. They just get more dangerous.
必须由我们来 我们能解决这事
It has to be us. We can take care of this.
"我们" 才没什么"我们"
"We"? There is no "we."
义警没有管辖权 纽约警局才有
Vigilantes don't have jurisdiction. The NYPD does.
卢克 你不需要保护我们
Luke, you don't need to protect us.
告诉我们去哪找到手和会 让我们接手
Tell us where to find the Hand. We can take it from there.
我不能
I can't.
那好吧
Well, that's it. Okay.
谁去打给托尔地检官 我受够了这么绕来绕去
Someone call DA Tower. I'm tired of doing this the hard way.
这些人不能对我们指手画脚 我们才是法律
These people don't tell us what to do. We are the law here.
还是纽约市已经完全疯了
Or has New York gone completely insane?
警监 你打电♥话♥之前
Captain, before you make any calls,
我想跟我的委托人商量一下
I'd like to sidebar with my clients.
你可以那么做
Oh, you can do that...
但我要先以妨碍司法公正罪扣押他们 还有你
after I book them for obstruction. And you.
就私下谈一句
Just a word. In private.
我想跟他们解释
I would like to explain to them
要如何能配合你立案
how best to cooperate in building your case.
希望他们听你的
Well, I hope they like what you have to say.
否则 我警告你
Otherwise, and I warn you,
我会让你跟两个超能人士关在一起
I'm putting you in a room with two super-powered people.
据我所知 他们还享有合法权益
Last I heard, they still have legal rights.
-知道吗 小子 -警监
- You know what, son... - Captain...
让他们谈吧
I think we should let them.
相信我
Just trust me.
好吧 但别让我后悔
Okay. But don't make me regret this.
谢谢 警监
Thank you, Captain.
警探 我可以跟默多克先生谈谈吗
Detective... would you mind if I grab Mr. Murdock for a moment?
一会儿就好
I'll just be a minute.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我可以稍后再解释吗
You mind if I explain later?
看上去不妙啊
Well, it looks pretty bad.
要不了多久
It's only a matter of time
他们就会开始搞明白联♥系♥了
before they start to put things together.
我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
天呐
God.
我不懂 你努力付出了那么多
I don't understand. After everything you've worked for?
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表