剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
门后 是手和会真正的力量
Behind that door is the true power of the Hand.
你指望我为你打开吗
And you expect me to open it for you?
我向师♥父♥发誓
I swore an oath to my masters
会保护昆仑 毁掉手和会
to protect K'un- Lun and destroy the Hand.
我也有过主人
I also had masters.
但我现在自♥由♥了 你也可以
But I'm free now. And you can be as well.
派三队人马在10个街区范围内搜索
I want three units scouring a ten-block radius.
他们不可能跑远 警探
They can't be far. And, Detective...
长官 我以为卢克没这么蠢 我以为...
Sir, I thought Luke was smarter than this. I thought...
如果你想自保
If you want a chance to save yourself here,
你得重新考虑你究竟多了解这些义警
you need to reconsider how well you know these vigilantes.
明白了吗
That clear?
找到他们
Find them.
该死
Shit.
他们发了我们的全境通告
They got an APB out on us.
他们以为你们绑♥架♥了我
They think you guys kidnapped me.
太好了
Great.
我们还得走20个街区
We're still 20 blocks away.
我们得离开大道
We need to stay off the streets.
坐出租车吗
Should we take a cab?
-他们留下了我的钱包 -我的也是
- They kept my wallet. - Yeah, me, too.
该死
Shit.
我们不管做什么 都得赶快行动
Whatever we do, we need to do it fast.
地铁卡
这一周太漫长了
It's been a long week.
福吉
Foggy!
-他们走了 -是啊
- They're gone! - I know.
他们以为卢克和杰西卡绑走了马特
They think Luke and Jessica took Matt?
-不可能吧 -你觉得呢
- That can't be true, right? - What do you think?
走吧
Well, come on.
我觉得马特从未做过他不想做的事
I think Matt's never done a damn thing he didn't want to.
-是啊 -我不懂
- Yeah. - I don't get it. I don't get it.
他就要开始新生活了 为什么又要冒险
He was so close to moving on. Why would he risk it again?
因为他必须 因为这事很大
Because he has to. Because this thing is huge.
因为 我叫他去的
And because... I told him to.
-你什么 -别担心 他不是作为马特去的
- You did what? - Don't worry. He didn't go as Matt.
你给了他紧身衣
You gave him the suit?
我并不是想为他打开门
I wasn't trying to open the door for him.
而是给他个机会永远关上门
I was giving him a chance to close it. For good.
不管这事是怎么回事 等它结束了
Look, whatever this is, when it's done,
马特应该就会回归
I think we'll get Matt back.
整个警局都处于警戒状态
Whole precinct's on alert now
很快 全城的警♥察♥都会开始追捕他们
and pretty soon every cop in the city is gonna be on the hunt.
如果你知道他去哪了 你得告诉我
So if you know where he's going, you need to tell me.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我确定不管卢克去了哪 他必须去那里
But I'm pretty sure wherever Luke is, it's where he needs to be.
你想再等几年再见到他吗
Are you ready to wait a couple years before you can see him again?
因为你和我都清楚
'Cause you know and I both know
他几乎不可能
it's gonna be damn near impossible
不承担任何后果
for him to get away with this shit.
你知道真北是什么吗
You know what his true north is?
做正确的事 不顾后果
Doing the right thing, no matter the consequence.
就我看来 他终于找到自己在这世上的位置了
Far as I can tell, he's finally finding his place in the world.
听着 我只是不希望他失去一切
Look, I just don't want to see him lose everything
他努力争取来的东西
that he's worked hard for.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
哈莱姆不能失去他
Harlem can't afford to lose him.
他出狱后的第一天
You know, on his first day out of lockup,
你带他去散步
you took him on a walk...
告诉他 他能够改变这个城市
and told him that he was capable of turning this city around.
拯救别人
Of saving somebody.
那正是他现在在做的
That's exactly what he's trying to do right now.
或许给你和纽约警局造成了不便
It may not be convenient for you or the NYPD.
对于我更是如此
It's really not convenient for me.
但我们很幸运他是那种
But we're damn lucky he's the kind of man
不许任何事阻拦他的人
that doesn't let anything stand in his way.
等等 那个拿武士刀的小妞呢
Wait a minute, where's the chick with the sword?
该死
Oh, shit.
我们还有时间喝一杯吗 或者三杯
We have time to grab a drink? Or three?
-犹豫了 -不是
- Having second thoughts? - No.
或许吧 你呢
Maybe. You?
没有
No.
或许吧
Maybe.
-我们怎么进去 -后门 停车场
- So how do we get in? - Back entrance. Parking garage.
我几天前来找丹尼 就那么进去的
I came looking for Danny a couple days ago. That's how I got in.
几天前 天呐 那感觉像是三周前了
A couple days? God, that feels like three weeks ago.
可不是呢
Yeah, tell me about it.
又来了
There it is again.
好了
All right.
-怎么了 -有别人
- What's wrong? - We're not alone.
迈克尔杰克逊舞步重现
MJ deep cut.
-几个 -三个 有武器
- How many? - Three. Armed.
-就三个吗 -不是一般人
- Just three? - Not just any three.
去大堂 中城圈
-那是唯一进去的路吗 -很不幸 是的
- Is that the only way in? - Unfortunately.
我们来找丹尼·兰德
We're here for Danny Rand.
铁拳是我们的
The Iron Fist belongs to us.
没有他 我们不会走的
Well, we're not leaving here without him.
那你们就别想走了
Then I guess you're not leaving.
我们不用非要战斗
We don't have to fight.
手和会只会战斗
Fighting is all the Hand knows.
我不是手和会
I'm not the Hand.
我们被利用了 我们都是
We've been used. Both of us.
我们被养大去打别人的仗
We've been raised to fight someone else's war.
但你和我 我们是一样的
But you and I, we're the same.
我们只想决定自己的未来
All we want to decide is our own futures.
你听上去像你的主子 亚历山德拉
You sound like your master, Alexandra.
但你们都不知道我想要什么
But neither of you know what I want.
亚历山德拉死了
Alexandra's dead.
我杀了她
I killed her.
这是我想要的
That's what I wanted.
那你呢 你想要的不止昆仑吧
And you? You wanted more than K'un-Lun.
所以你弃之而去了 对不对
That's why you abandoned it, isn't it?
他们告诉了我你的事 你的挣扎
They told me all about you. About your struggle.
但是有什么意义
But what was it for?
你还是一个人来面对
You're still at this alone.
尤其是你知道了是你那些宝贝长老
Especially since you know that your precious elders
故意选择对你隐瞒真♥相♥
chose to keep you in the dark.
和我的遭遇一样
Just like mine did.
你我唯一的不同就是我抓住了我的命运
The only difference between us is that I took my destiny.
而你却在逃避命运
You ran away from yours.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
也许我确实是在逃避
Maybe I did run.
也许这世界上确实有许多事物
Maybe there were things in this world
我还没有准备好要面对
that I wasn't ready to confront.
但是你
But you...
并不是其中之一
you are not one of them.
警告你 我比我看起来强多了
I should warn you, I'm stronger than I look.
什么
What the...
今天你别想
Not today.
点燃 马上
Light! Now!
大家还好吗
Everyone okay?
早就不好了
Okay is long gone.
你应该待在分局
You should be at the precinct.
不用客气
You're welcome.
我知道你想要什么 但你得不到的
I know what you want, but you're not gonna get it.
因为和你不同 我的师♥父♥教会了我忠诚
Because unlike you, my master taught me loyalty.
所以你仍然被你的师♥父♥束缚着
that's why you're still chained to your master.
你在这里一样会失败 就像在昆仑一样
You're gonna fail here, just as you failed K'un-Lun.
你真该听听他们被我杀的时候是怎么惨叫的
You should've heard the way they screamed when I killed them.
他们逃走了 马特
They gone, Matt?
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表