剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
你需要的是离婚律师
You need a divorce lawyer.
多谢您抽时间 琼斯小姐
Thank you for your time, Ms. Jones.
是啊 多谢了
Yeah, thanks so much.
不管他在做什么 希望你能找到他
Whatever he's doing... I hope you find him.
打错了
Wrong number.
杰西卡·琼斯
Jessica Jones,
为你自己好 别去找约翰·雷蒙德
do yourself a favor and don't look for John Raymond.
喂
Hello?
陌生人 你好啊
Stranger.
我们要去喝那杯咖啡吗
Should we get that coffee?
等你是一场豪赌
Waiting on you was a heck of a gamble.
毕竟 说不定你本事不行呢
For all I knew, you could've sucked at this.
是吗
Yeah?
希望我值得你等
Well, I hope I was worth it.
你挺有潜质
You got potential.
潜质啊
"Potential"? Yeah?
里面有些日子真的很不好过
There were some really rough days inside.
但你的信 帮我撑了过来
But your letters... they got me through it.
我都不记得上次手写信是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I handwrote a letter.
-还有那次的那首诗呢 -天呐
- There was that poem that one time. - Oh, God.
-不 挺好的 -谢谢
- No, it was a good one. - Thank you.
美国非裔诗人
虽然是妮基·乔瓦尼的
I mean, it was also Nikki Giovanni.
-嗯 -我们不能都像你那么俗嘛
- Yeah. - We all can't be your corny ass.
我宁可俗也不抄袭
I'd rather be corny than to plagiarize.
我还注意到你的信有一点
There was something else I noticed about your letters...
你没说的事
What you didn't say.
-卢克 -我懂的
- Luke - Look, I know the drill.
你觉得有的事不能告诉监狱里的人
Man goes inside, you think there are things you can't tell him.
但不管哈莱姆发生了什么 我都会查明白
But whatever's going on in Harlem... I'm gonna find out.
我们不能再享受会儿这轻松的时光吗
Look, can't we just enjoy this part a little longer?
我需要知道
I need to know.
哈莱姆发生了一些变化
Harlem's gone through changes.
那是必然的
It was bound to happen.
玛莉娅在做什么
What's Mariah doing?
你走时她在做的那些破事
The same shit she was doing when you left.
现在 你唯一需要考虑的 就是你自己
Look, right now, the only thing you need to worry about is you.
如果你是想要我去找份工作
Look, if you're talking about getting a job,
我完全有做那个的意思
I have every intention of doing just that.
做什么
Doing what?
作为哈莱姆的英雄 你还怎么能好好生活
How does being Harlem's hero allow you to live an actual life?
我会有办法的
I'll find a way.
现在
Right now, just...
我想帮助大家
I just wanna help people.
我也想
I wanna do that, too.
但是算我自私 我希望你照顾好自己
But call me selfish... I wanna see you take care of yourself.
谁啊
Hello?
-真帅 -谢谢
- Good look. - Thanks.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
但很高兴你安顿下来了
But I'm glad to see you're settling in.
米丝蒂 见到你很高兴
Misty. It's good to see you.
见到你也很高兴 卢克
Good to see you, too, Luke.
你怎么知道来哪里找我
How did you know where to find me?
开玩笑吗 你是哈莱姆的英雄
Are you kidding? You're the hero of Harlem.
要一起去走走吗
Wanna come for a walk?
-其实 -不会太久 我保证
- Actually, I was, uh - It won't take long, I promise.
2号♥上菜
Number two in the window.
上周的报道很不错
Great story last week.
校董会丑闻的那个
The, uh... thing with the school board scandal.
谢谢 是啊 埃里森基本让我自♥由♥决定
Thank you. Yeah, Ellison's pretty much given me free reign.
感觉这仿佛是我注定的使命
It feels like what I'm meant to be doing or...
不知道你能不能明白
I don't know if that makes any sense.
当然
Yeah. Of course.
看来你也在做你一直想做的事
It looks like you're doing what you always wanted to.
是啊 跟尼尔森-默多克大不相同
Yeah, it's been a transition from the Nelson and Murdock days,
不当合伙人了
from the partnership but, uh...
无偿案让我很开心
No, the pro bono work does make me happy.
-那很好 真的... -要点咖啡吗
- That's great. That's really - Coffee?
-是的 谢谢 -谢谢
- Yes, thank you. - Thanks.
糖在左边 奶在右边
Sugar's on the left. Cream's here on the right.
-奶在右边 谢谢 -不客气
- Cream on the right. Thank you. - Yes. You're welcome.
-抱歉 -嗯
- Sorry, it got... - Yeah.
你会觉得要是没把秘密告诉我就好了吗
Do you wish you'd kept your secret to yourself?
不
No.
我需要你知道
I needed you to know.
我不知道我期望你有什么反应
I don't know what I expected,
但我知道我不能再隐瞒你了
but I... I know I couldn't lie to you anymore.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
Thanks. I appreciate that.
你怀念吗
Do you miss it?
紧身衣 面具
The suit? The mask?
不
No.
感觉像我人生结束的一章
It feels like a chapter of my life that's closed.
我不后悔 只是...
Now, I don't regret it. You know, I just...
-我后悔我逼走了一些人 -不
- I regret that it drove some people away. - No, it...
那没有逼走我
Look, it didn't drive me away. I just...
我是觉得我们
You know, I felt like we should
该先整理清楚自己
figure ourselves out first or something.
我在努力
I'm trying.
虽然这些
You know, as complicated
让我觉得很复杂
as I feel about all this stuff, I just...
我觉得你该知道
I feel like you should know.
纽约警局在胜利
The NYPD is prevailing.
我每天都做报道 犯罪率在下降
I report on it every day, and crime rate's down.
我真的觉得
I really think
夜魔侠让城市更加安全了
that Daredevil may have made the city a safer place.
或许吧
He might have.
但现在 城里没有他更好
But right now, the city's better off without him.
有马特·默多克在更好
Well, it's better off with Matt Murdock.
说到这个 默多克先生
Speaking of which, Mr. Murdock...
我想就今天
I would like to take your statement
神奇的亚伦·詹姆斯判决采访你
on today's miraculous Aaron James verdict.
来吧
Hit me.
-不 -怎么了
- No. - What?
我们不能又来那套
We are not doing that thing
你大摇大摆地走进来像是住在这里似的
where you come in here like you live here.
-是你给了我钥匙 -是你不经我允许
- You gave me a key. - You took the spare key
就换了锁时拿了一副备用钥匙
when you changed the locks without my permission.
门坏了 我是帮了你个忙
Door was broken, and I was doing you a favor.
-有什么事 马尔科姆 -就拿点汽水
- What do you want, Malcolm? - Just came for soda.
-我们干什么呢 -我们不做什么
- So what are we doing? - We are doing nothing.
你接了案子 我看得出
You took a case. I can tell.
-你又散发光彩了 -我没接案子
- You've got that glow about you. - I did not take a case...
-还没接呢 -那是谁
- yet. - Who is that?
-别从我后面看 -好吧
- Don't read over my shoulder. - Okay.
是个建筑师啊
It's an architect, huh?
-又是出轨的 -可能吧
- Another cheater? - Maybe.
他妻子跑来 急着找他
His wife showed up desperate to find him.
她说了一堆我听烂的说辞
She said a bunch of stuff I've heard before.
"他可干净了 这不像他"
You know, "He's squeaky clean. This is unlike him."
但然后我接到通电♥话♥
But then I got a call.
有人用变♥声♥器♥叫我别接案子
Someone used a voice scrambler and told me not to take the case.
你肯定可喜欢那个了 是吧
Bet you loved that, didn't you?
麻省理工学院毕业
Graduated MIT.
在迪拜设计了两座摩天大楼 在曼哈顿设计了四座
Designed two skyscrapers in Dubai and four in Manhattan.
他的确干干净净 你觉得她说得对吗
He is squeaky clean. You think she's right?
或许吧 或许他好人当烦了
Maybe. Maybe he's tired of being the good guy.
或许他去饮酒作乐了 或许他在跟哪个实习生鬼混
Maybe he's on a bender. Maybe he's knee-deep in some intern.
-恶心 -相当的
- Gross. - Very.
那你的线索有什么
So, what are your leads?
我没在找线索 马尔科姆
I'm not looking for leads, Malcolm,
因为我还没接案子
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表