剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Wait!
他或许还有用
He could be useful.
或许你真的找到了你的亲人
Perhaps you have found your family.
大约十层就到底了
Ten stories left. Give or take.
有人在下面候着吗
Anyone waiting for us?
有 大约30个吧
Yeah, about 30 of 'em.
全都有武器
All of 'em armed.
包括两个在车♥库♥里和我们打过的
Including two of the ones we fought in the garage.
-那个老太太 -还有那个说日语的
- And the old lady? - And the guy who speaks Japanese.
那你前女友呢
What about your ex-girlfriend?
也在
Yeah.
他们知道我们是来救丹尼的
They knew we'd come for Danny.
两位 这一次
Guys, this is...
要比之前我们面对的严峻得多
a lot worse than what we faced before.
怕你是说轻了
That's an understatement.
那我们怎么应对
So how are we gonna handle it?
我有个想法
I got an idea.
不过你不会喜欢
But you're not gonna like it.
好吧
Okay.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我并不关心你们在下面搞什么鬼
Look, I don't give a shit what you guys are doing...
鼓捣你们的秘密洞穴什么的
down here in your secret cave thing.
我只是来谈谈
I just came to talk.
事情是你挑起来的
You started this.
自从你闯进我的办公室
Ever since you burst into my office,
我的生活就变成了一场功夫派对
my life has become one big kung fu party.
我不想跟你打
I don't wanna fight you.
不能一个人打
Alone.
走吧 铁爪
Let's go, Ironclad.
我是铁拳
It's Iron Fist.
我知道
I know.
可别累着自己
Do not bother wearing yourself out.
我没有
I'm not.
我知道你的极限
I know your limits.
你能对我造成的任何损害 都是可以撤销的
There's no damage that you can do to me that can't be undone.
尤其铁拳已经
Especially because the Iron fist
给了我们终极赠礼
has already given us the ultimate gift.
无尽的生命
Life without end.
我再给你最后一次机会 与我一起体验
I'll give you one last chance to experience it with me.
成为你应该成为的人
To be who you were meant to be.
我不再需要你了
I don't need you anymore.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
科琳
Colleen!
我是闯入了什么状况
What the hell did I just walk into?
我经常那么问自己
I ask myself that all the time.
放下 否则我让你倒下
Drop it, or I'm dropping you.
他们要毁灭城市
They're gonna destroy the city.
跟我说点我不知道的
Now tell me something I don't know.
等他们拿到他们想要的 这地方会坍塌
Once they get what they want, this place is gonna crumble.
有我在就别想
Not on my watch.
-亚历山德拉呢 -她死了
- Where's Alexandra? - She's dead.
-你杀了她吗 -不 是她
- Did you kill her? - No. She did.
那个电梯是唯一的出路吗
Is that elevator the only way out of here?
是的
Yep.
我们不能走 我们得了结他们
We can't leave. We have to end them.
-我们有个计划 -嗯 跟炸♥弹♥有关
- We got a plan. - Yeah, it involves bombs.
你不介意用炸♥弹♥吧
You're cool with bombs, right?
-真的 -想出去就得团结一致
- Seriously? - The only way out of here is together.
丹尼 快点亮它
Danny, light it up.
马上
Now.
-似曾相识吗 -就像以前
- Remember this? - Just like old times.
混♥蛋♥ 看我毙了你
Asshole, I will put you down.
你让我失望
You disappoint me.
小时候 你一直想有所归属
As a child, all you ever wanted was to belong to something.
所以我才拯救了你 科琳 养大了你
That's why I saved you, Colleen. Raised you.
因为我也曾有这样的渴望
Because that same desire was once in me.
这是你的家人了吗
Is this your family now?
那么
Well...
让我夺走她 来提醒你 你究竟是谁
let me remind you who you really are by taking that away.
科琳
Colleen!
她失血过多 我们会照顾你的 好吗
She's losing too much blood. We're gonna take care of you, okay?
你们得赶紧上去
You guys need to get to the surface.
-我没意见 -你呢
- No complaints here. - What about you?
-我跟你们在上面会和 -什么
- No, I'm gonna meet you up there. - What?
我知道我可以唤醒她
I know I can get through to her.
-你还是放不下这个念头 -我们不能丢下你
- You back on that again? - We're not gonna leave you here.
你保证会带他回去的 别食言
You made a promise to get him back. You better keep your word.
走吧 各位
Come on, guys.
我就来 去吧
I'm right behind you. Go.
快走
Let's go!
你不再躲在你的朋友身后了
Are you done hiding behind your friends?
是你在躲藏 艾丽卡
You're the one who's hiding, Elektra.
你想要什么 马修
What do you want, Matthew?
我失去过你一次
I lost you once.
不会再有第二次了
I won't do it again.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
我知道 我爱你
I know... I know I loved you.
-你的心会害死你 -求你 听我说
- Your heart will be your downfall. - Please... listen to me.
-我不想伤害你 -太可惜了
- I don't want to hurt you. - Too bad.
现在还来得及停止打斗
It's not too late to stop fighting.
我们还可以走出去
We can still walk out of here.
一起出去
Together.
就像你之前想要的那样
Just like you wanted to before.
你让我死之前吗
Before you let me die?
不
No.
是他们夺走了你
Before they took you from me.
是他们把你变成了他们的武器
Before they turned you into their weapon.
你不是黑空
You are not the Black Sky.
你是艾丽卡·纳齐丝
You are Elektra Natchios.
你从未做过任何人的奴隶
And you've never been anyone's slave.
多谢你的柔情 马修 但我知道我是谁
I appreciate the sentiment, Matthew, but I know who I am.
手和会没有把我变成这样 我一直是这种人
The Hand did not reduce me to this. This is who I've always been.
你忘了 我能分辨出你的谎言
You forget... I know when you're lying.
你一直想在我心中找到光明
You've always wanted to find light in me.
看看你落得什么下场
Look where it brought you.
你心中是有善
There is goodness in you.
我知道 因为我感觉到了
I know 'cause I felt it.
我不在乎善恶
I don't care about good or bad.
事实上 我从未像此刻这样
Truth is, I've never felt more whole,
完整 鲜活
more alive, than right now.
那我们活吧 我们还能出去
Then let's live. We can still make it out of here.
-怎么回事 -这玩意要掉下去了
- What's happening? - This thing's about to drop.
不可能
No way.
别干瞪眼了 快爬
Stop staring. Start climbing.
快点
Now!
如果你真是这样的人 为什么还不杀我
If this is who you truly are, why haven't you killed me yet?
-你有过机会 -很多机会
- You've had your chance. - I've had many.
如果我真对你毫无意义
If I truly mean nothing to you,
如果你心中真的没有一丝光明
if there's truly no light inside of you,
为什么不赶紧动手
why not just do it?
因为游戏好玩
Because the game is fun.
不 是因为你仍有感觉
No. It's 'cause you still feel.
虽然你说要接受黑暗
For all your talk of embracing the darkness,
我觉得你不想一个人待在那里
I don't think you want to be alone in it.
-我见识过死亡 -你怕它
- I've seen death. - And you're afraid of it.
现在不怕了
Not anymore.
因为你会跟我在一起 在你该在的地方
Because you'll be by my side, where you belong.
科琳
Colleen?
丹尼
Danny!
-怎么回事 -她要失血致死了
- What happened? - She's bleeding out.
博徒启动了引爆器 这栋楼要炸了
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表