剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
I heard about that settlement.
-一千一百万 -是啊
- Eleven million. - Yeah.
你确定一分钱不要吗
You sure you want to stay pro bono?
能帮上忙我就很开心了
I'm just happy I could help.
谢谢 乔茜
Thanks, Josie.
你呢 近来如何
How about you? How's things?
挺好的 大办公室
Good. Big office.
跟我们小时候梦想的完全不同
Far from what we dreamed about doing when we were kids,
但至少我能经常见到玛茜
but at least I get to see Marci a lot.
-下班以后 -真好 福吉
- After hours. - That's great, Foggy.
我是说坦诚相见
Naked, I mean.
感谢你联♥系♥我 好久没见了
Hey, thanks for reaching out. It's, uh... been a while, huh?
没错
That it has.
我跟凯伦聊过 她说你们一起喝过咖啡
I talked to Karen. She said you guys grabbed coffee.
我不想打探 但你们到哪一步了
I don't mean to pry, but where you guys at?
情感状态
Relationship status?
-我们在"弄清楚自己" -好
- We are "Figuring ourselves out." - Good.
你告诉她你的小秘密之后
After you told her your little secret,
幸运的是她没吓得让我们被取消律师资格
lucky she didn't freak out and have us both disbarred.
-我们可以相信她的 -我知道
- We can trust her. - I know.
你也可以相信我
You can trust me, too.
昨晚之后你感觉如何
How you doing after last night?
还好 昨晚真疯狂
Uh, yeah, good. It was, uh, crazy.
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
你不用说出来 你的指关节说明了一切
You don't have to say it. Your knuckles speak volumes.
你打电♥话♥就是为了这个 看我做没做傻事
That why you called? To see if I'd done anything stupid?
我没说是傻事 我知道你在努力
Nobody's saying it's stupid. I know you're trying.
地震了 福吉 警♥察♥没来
Earth shook, Foggy. The cops weren't coming.
马特 别这样
Matt, stop!
不管你在经历什么 我都不会多作评价
Whatever you're going through, I'm not gonna judge.
但我真心觉得我能帮你一把
But I do think I can help you through it.
我是来给你一些东西的
I came to offer you something.
这些卷宗我现在忙得没时间处理
These are case files. Stuff I'm too busy to handle right now.
从小打小闹到能改变人一生的重要案子
Ranging from petty bullshit to life-changingly important.
拜托 我用不着你施舍
Come on, I don't need your charity.
不是施舍 这是外包
This isn't that. It's outsourcing.
最重要的是 反正你也在干这种活
Most importantly, it's the type of stuff you're doing anyway.
渎职 工人的赔偿金 需要伸张正义的好人
Malpractice. Workmen's comp. Good people who need justice.
要是你接下这些 它会让你忙得团团转
If you take these, it'll keep you up-to-your-eyeballs busy.
下次你就再想晚上去
And the next time you're on the fence
行侠仗义
about stepping out at night...
你会因为忙着当另外一种英雄而抽不出身
you'll be too busy being another kind of hero.
这也不是办法 不是长久之计
It's not a solution. Not long-term.
但眼下
But right now...
我能想到的最好的就这样了
it's the best I got.
要是行不通怎么办
What if it doesn't work?
那我们至少也试过了
Then we tried anyway.
好吧 谢谢 哥们
All right. Thanks, man.
-你在这干什么 -跟你说话
- What are you doing here? - Talking to you.
这座城市有九百万人
In a city of nine million people,
我们就这么巧遇上了
we just happen to bump into each other?
你叫人跟踪我吗
Are you having me followed?
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你没回我电♥话♥
You haven't returned my calls.
谁的电♥话♥我都没回
I haven't returned anybody's calls.
我自然认为你是针对我
I couldn't help but take it personally.
也许你就该这么想
Maybe you should.
我是来让你小心点
I'm here to ask you to be careful.
-小心什么 -联调局 国土安♥全♥部♥
- Be careful why? - FBI, Homeland Security.
不管你昨晚碰上的是什么 肯定是件大事
Whatever it is you stumbled onto last night, it's big.
我没碰上什么 我自己接了一个案子
I didn't stumble onto anything. I took a case on purpose.
-我听说你拒绝了 -你听错了
- Oh, I... I heard you'd put that off. - You heard wrong.
我很了解你
Listen, I... I know you well enough,
所以我就直说了
so I'm going to say this very simply.
别管了
Walk away.
不管这是什么事 让联调局处理吧
Whatever this is, let the feds handle it.
在你昨晚的爆♥炸♥性发现之后
After your rather explosive discovery last night,
你客户的丈夫就上了联邦监视名单
your client's husband has been placed on a federal watch list.
现在成了国♥家♥安♥全♥的问题了
It's now a matter of national security.
也就是说有上百名警官
Which means hundreds of law enforcement officers.
齐心协力 虎视眈眈
All hands on deck. Every ego on display.
只要出现一个过分热心想要拯救世界的探员
All it takes is one overzealous agent who wants to save the world,
这个约翰·雷蒙德
and this man, John Raymond,
还有任何涉嫌协助他的人都会被当即射杀
and anyone suspected of aiding him will be shot on sight.
这个人的资料中
There is nothing in this guy's profile
没有一处表明他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that suggests he's a terrorist.
他们刚刚在那家汽车旅馆搜出了
They just found enough C-4
能夷平整个街区的C4炸♥药♥
in that motel room to level a city block.
你觉得别人会怎么想
What do you think it looks like?
政♥府♥不抓到他是不会罢休的
The government is not going to rest until they've got him.
我不想看你被卷进交火中
I just... I don't wanna see you caught in the cross fire.
是为了保护我还是保护你自己
Is this about protecting me or protecting you?
放一天假 喝一杯或多喝几杯 这是你应得的
Take the day off. Have a drink or five. You've earned it.
要不是因为你 他们找不到那些炸♥药♥
They wouldn't have found those explosives if it weren't for you.
你今天救了好多人的命
You actually saved lives today.
省省吧 霍加斯 别担心我
Well, save yourself some time, Hogarth. Stop worrying about me.
鸡尾酒酒吧
这只是看起来像塑料
This only looks like plastic,
但它是纯金的
but I'm telling you it's solid gold.
地震让所有人都疯了
Earthquake has everyone going crazy.
没人会注意到小东西
Nobody's paying attention to the little things,
比如钱包里缺了什么东西
like what is or isn't in their wallets.
-欢迎回来 大块头 -我们得谈谈
- Welcome back, big man. - We need to talk.
-你就这么谈 -我要答案 特科
- This is how you talk? - I want answers, Turk.
至于怎么得到就看你了
How I get 'em is up to you.
凯奇 这破事哪里跟我有关了
Cage, what part of this shit looks like it's up to me?
玛莉娅和沙兹 我需要知道他们想干什么
Mariah and Shades... I need to know what they're up to.
据我所知 什么也不想
Far as I know, nothing.
你走之后他们也不见了
They ghosted right after you left.
就算他们在做什么 也是我不知道的事
If they got their hands in anything, it ain't stuff I've seen.
那是谁在招募哈莱姆区的孩子 害他们被杀
Then who's recruiting kids out of Harlem and getting them killed?
孩子 哥们 我看起来像家长教师会的吗
Kids? Man, do I look like the PTA?
深夜出动 报酬高 结局惨
Late-night work. Pays well, ends bad.
没人知道他们在干什么
No one seems to know what they're doing.
我想帮忙 但我什么也不知道
Look, I'd love to help, but I don't know shit.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
好吧 我是听说过
Okay! I heard about it!
但没人来问我 明白吗
But ain't nobody come asking me, okay?
我是个老派的人 不掺和这种事
I'm too old-school for this anyway.
他们在干什么 谁让他们做的
What are they doing? And who are they doing it for?
有个新来的 他很显眼
Some new guy. Can't miss him.
我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name.
大家都叫他白帽子
Everyone just calls him White Hat
因为他对时尚见解独特
on account of his unique fashion sense.
也是百分之百的黑人
Real deal African brother, too, man.
白色西服 巴拿马帽 鳄鱼皮鞋
White suit, Panama hat, alligator shoes.
-我去哪找他 -我只见过他几次
- Where can I find him? - I've only seen him a couple times.
试试去151街和阿姆斯特丹
Try around 151st and Amsterdam.
要是你没说实话 我会回来的
If this isn't the truth, I'll be back.
那时候你可不会太喜欢我
And you won't like me then.
我现在就不喜欢你
I don't like you now.
有人吗
Hello?
我说我想住在这里会不会很奇怪
Is it weird that I wanna live here?
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼 这就是冢本刀
Danny, this is a Tsukamoto.
就像你给我看过的那把
Just like the one you showed me.
是啊
Yeah.
但一般不会开刃
But you don't sharpen these.
除非你想用它们
Unless you plan on using them.
丹尼
Danny...
天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表