剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
-我们是个好团队 -别用那个词
- We make quite a team. - Oh, let's not use that word.
什么词
What word?
听着 我并不想结交超级朋友
Look, I'm not looking for super friends.
是啊 你继续那么骗自己吧
Yeah, you keep on telling yourself that.
你去中城圈是有原因的
You came to Midland Circle for a reason.
我去是为了帮助哈莱姆 不是你
I came to help Harlem. Not you.
得了 我才不需要帮助
Come on. I didn't need help.
不是吧
You serious?
听着 我只是说 不论如何
Look, all I'm saying is, like it or not...
我们在走同一条路
we're walking the same path.
我们一起解决这件事 那条路就到头了
We fix this thing together. Then that path comes to an end.
最后一个
Last one?
我很高兴你找到了其他人
I'm glad you found others.
别假装这很正常
Don't act like this is normal.
别假装我不知道你究竟怎么回事
Don't act like I don't know what's really going on with you.
你也遭遇她了吧
You crossed paths with her, too?
谁
With who?
别骗我 艾丽卡
Don't bullshit me. Elektra.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我了解你 孩子
I know you, son.
-她是你来的唯一原因 -她还活着 棍叟
- She's the only reason you're here. - She's alive, Stick.
不 不是的
No, she's not.
她已经不是她了
She's something else.
你没在他们面前提她
You didn't mention her in front of them.
你也没有
Neither did you.
看来她是我们的小秘密
Guess she's our little secret.
我听不到她的心跳
I couldn't hear her heartbeat.
那是因为我训练的女孩 你爱的女人
That's 'cause the girl I trained, the woman you loved...
已经不在了
she ain't there anymore.
-或许我们能帮她 -不 我们不能
- Maybe we can help her. - No, we can't.
他们复活她时 抹去了她的记忆
When they brought her back, they made her forget.
不
No.
她犹豫了
She hesitated.
她没杀我 她有机会的
She didn't kill me. She had... She had the chance.
别去寻找解释
Don't try to make sense of this.
因为不管你帮不帮忙 等时候到了
'Cause with you or without you, when the time comes...
艾丽卡·纳齐丝身体里的不管是什么东西
whatever is living inside the body of Elektra Natchios
都得死
is gonna have to die.
你也听到了吗
You hear what I hear?
外面有人
Someone's outside.
天呐 只有我不会空手道吗
Jesus, am I the only one left who doesn't know karate?
这个家庭已经经受了很多
This family has been through enough.
不管她丈夫做了什么 她什么都不知道
Whatever her husband did, she doesn't know anything.
她不是威胁 那孩子也不是
She's not a threat, and neither is the kid.
听懂了就点头
Nod if you understand me.
你会不再来打扰她们就点头
Now nod if you're gonna leave them alone.
我说清楚吧
Let me make this very clear.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
那是什么语言
What language is that?
我不是黑带 如果疼你说一声
I'm no black belt. You let me know when that hurts.
待在这里 锁上门
Stay back there. Lock the door.
你觉得是他们吗
You think it's them?
不好说
It's hard to tell.
他们怎么找到我们的
How'd they find us?
迟早的事
It was a matter of time.
里面是谁
Who's inside?
武器
Weapons.
几把枪 上满了膛
Couple of guns, fully loaded.
那个拿剑的女人呢
How about the woman with the swords?
我不知道 我分辨不出来
I don't know. I can't... I can't tell.
我的天
Well, I'll be goddamned.
这不会是我的第一选择
This wouldn't be my first choice,
但我就喜欢幸运饼干
but I am a sucker for fortune cookies.
我觉得我们应该
You know, I thought it would be a good idea
好好谈谈
if we all talked this over...
像成年人那样
like adults.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你让我意外 棍叟
You surprised me, Stick.
你老了却这么机智
You've become so resourceful in your old age.
那你老了变成了什么
What have you become in yours?
坚定
Determined.
兰德先生 很遗憾你如此突然地
Mr. Rand, I'm sorry your exit from our meeting
离开了我们的会面
was so abrupt.
你企图杀我们
You tried to kill us.
或许是想杀他们 但你不会
Them maybe. Not you.
我的组织一直很尊重
My organization has always had a great deal of respect
昆仑的保护者
for the protector of K'un-Lun.
你的尊重对我毫无意义
Your respect means nothing to me.
我唯一的目的就是扳倒你们
My only purpose is to take you down.
但你一次次没能实现
Something you've repeatedly failed to do.
或许该考虑其他选择了
Perhaps it's time to consider some alternatives.
没有其他选择
There are no alternatives.
亲爱的 选择总是有的
Darling, there are always alternatives.
所以生活才如此有趣
That's what makes life interesting.
少废话了 亚历山德拉
Cut the shit, Alexandra.
-你想要什么 -我一直想要的东西
- What do you want? - The same thing I've always wanted.
让光照向黑暗
To bring light into the dark.
让生命来到死亡之间
To bring life where there is death.
你口上说生命 却杀了那么多人
For all your talk of life, you sure kill a lot of people.
我们好像还没正式介绍过
I don't think we've been properly introduced.
那就别了
Let's keep it that way.
我看得出你们形成了一种纽带
I can see you've formed a kind of bond here.
这虽然能给你们些安慰
And while that might give you some comfort,
但我保证 那只是一时的
I promise you, it's temporary.
他们会让你失望
They will disappoint you.
他们现在还没呢
They haven't yet.
他们不会让你更加强大
They will not make you stronger.
容我给你一句建议
And if I might give you some advice,
你的羁绊越多
the more connections you have,
你越容易被打倒
the easier it will be to break you.
你想对他做什么
What do you want to do with him?
这我不能说
Well, I can't disclose that.
但我可以说我愿为他做什么
But I'll tell you what I'm willing to do for him.
我会汇集我组织的一切资源
I'll assemble all the resources my organization has to offer.
你记得上次
You remember the last time
手和会的所有手指聚集在一起的时候吧 棍叟
all the fingers of the Hand came together, don't you, Stick?
一次大筛选
A goddamn culling.
纽约是个人口如此密集的地方
And New York is so densely populated.
你在说什么
What are you talking about doing?
想想看如果你跟我走 能救下多少生命
Think of how many lives you can save if you just come with me.
你想要什么
What do you want?
孩子 想都别想
Kid, don't even think about it.
我只想要答案
I just want an answer.
我甚至可以放走他们
I might even let them go free.
你跟她走
You walk with her...
我就亲手干掉你
and I'll take you out myself.
我哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
兰德先生
Mr. Rand...
你得想清楚
you need to think this through.
你得走了
And you need to leave.
马上
Now.
他们跟你一样 老头子
They're just like you, old man.
他们唯一会的语言就是暴♥力♥
The only language they speak is violence.
来吧 我的孩子
Go on, my child.
效力生命本身
Serve life itself.
有谁想我了吗
Who missed me?
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表