剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
- Sorry for your loss. - Thanks.
这和我们接下来要做的事相比不算什么
It's nothin' compared to what comes next.
这香是用来干什么的
What's with the incense?
能帮助我冥想
Helps me meditate.
寻求指引
Ask for guidance.
宽恕 之类的东西
Forgiveness. That kinda thing.
那个建筑师发现自己的大楼下还有一个建筑结构
So the architect discovers a structure underneath his building.
不管那是什么 他都宁死
And whatever it is, it's bad enough
也要炸掉那个东西
that he dies trying to blow it up.
没错 他想摧毁掉
Right, he wanted to destroy it.
但他不想炸掉
But he didn't want to blow it up.
我觉得他是想压倒那个结构
I think he wanted to collapse it down.
你确定那个洞里的结构是人造的吗
Are you sure the structure in the hole is man-made?
会不会是什么基岩
Could it be some sort of bedrock?
三十层楼深 还有完美的圆顶
Thirty stories deep, in a perfect dome?
好吧 有道理
All right. Fair enough.
杰西卡
Jessica?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
知道什么
About what?
我爸爸的事
About my dad.
格斗瞎眼律师
A crime-fighting blind lawyer,
我猜背后的故事肯定很精彩
I figured there had gotta be a good story there.
或者很糟心
Or a shitty one.
你接手了我的案子 我也赠与回礼
You took my case, I took yours.
我只是觉得如果我们相互信任
I just think we'll work better together
会合作的更好 你觉得呢
if we trust each other. Don't you?
这是你对我说过态度最好的话
That is the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
可别习惯这种语气了
Yeah, don't get used to it.
这么多烟
So much smoke.
这是什么东西
What is this stuff?
加点这个 加点那个
Eh, little of this, little of that.
那孩子没说错
Kid was right.
这是战争
This is war.
他们需要他才能胜利
And they need him to win it.
我们觉得我们只有两种选择
We assumed we only had two choices.
逃跑或者战斗
Run or fight.
我找到了第三种
I found a third option.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
卢克 卢克
Luke! Luke!
你不会感觉到任何痛苦的 孩子 我保证
You won't feel any pain, kid. I promise.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
亚历山德拉说我不知道你是什么 她没说错
Alexandra said I didn't know what you were. She was right.
你是我们的武器 但他们将你据为己有
You were our weapon. But they made you theirs.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你一直全心全意为昆仑效力
You served K'un-Lun as well as you could.
如果有幸 你会再次见到那里
With any luck, you'll see it again.
我想那里肯定很美
I would imagine it's beautiful.
棍叟
Stick...
你得听我说
you need to listen to me.
我也想有别的办法 孩子
I wish there was another way, kid.
但这个世界上有很多东西比我要坏的多
But there are things in this world far worse than me.
棍叟
Stick!
你不能夺走她 孩子
You can't have him, girl.
你没法再向我发号♥施令了
You no longer get to tell me what to do.
艾丽卡
Elektra!
-听我说 -马修
- Listen to me. - Matthew.
你不需要这样做的 好吗
You don't have to do this. All right?
你不属于他们 你不是那样的人
You don't belong to them. This is not who you are.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
不
No!
我能和你一起吗
May I join you?
我知道你喜欢一个人用餐
You like to dine alone, I know.
但我觉得我需要做出弥补
But I feel the need to make amends.
我还以为那些酒
I thought that entire vintage
都在马赛大火中付之一炬了
had been destroyed in the fires at Marseille.
巴利阿里群岛海底总能让你
You'd be surprised what you can find
发现不少惊喜
at the bottom of the Balearic Sea.
继续说
Go on.
我本来是不想和你一起离开昆仑的
I did not originally want to leave K'un-Lun with you.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
我记得 你想和长老们一起
I do. You wanted to stay with the elders.
你想
You wanted to...
只用我们的发现做善事
use our discoveries only for good.
你该知道真♥相♥了
It's time for you to know the truth.
我当时不想留在昆仑
I did not want to stay in K'un-Lun at the time.
我只是不想和你一起走
I simply did not want to leave with you.
这并不意外
Well, that's no surprise.
你一直只关注你自己的力量
Your own strength was always your singular focus.
所以我才活到现在
It's gotten me this far.
我还在等你给我道歉
I'm still waiting for my apology.
你应该和高聊过了
I assume you've spoken to Gao.
是的
I have.
不管之前发生了什么
Regardless of what has come before,
这次我们都应该一起战斗
we were meant to fight this war together.
当然了 所以...
Of course. Which is why...
我希望你能好好享用这最后一顿饭
I wanted your last meal to be a good one.
你一个人来...
You came alone...
挑战我
to face me?
愚蠢
Foolish.
但你一直是...一头孤狼
But then you always were... A lone wolf.
这个比喻很有意思
An interesting metaphor.
但是如果你了解我
But if you knew me at all...
你就会知道
you'd know...
我是猎狼者
I hunt the wolf.
如果你了解我
If you knew me at all,
你就会知道 我永远会赢
you'd know I always win.
在会议室
In the boardroom...
兰德先生 我代表大家
Mr. Rand, I know I speak for all of us
告诉你 我们很高兴你又回到我们这里
when I say how nice it is to have you with us again.
这次你不会走了
This time, for good.
这场战争
This war...
没有结束
it isn't over.
战争的关键是
Well, the thing about war is...
只有两边都坚信自己是正确的才会发生
it only works if both sides believe they're the good guys.
你要打倒我们 我们要夺回曾是我们的东西
You fight to defeat us. We fight to get back what was once ours.
你想要什么
And what is it that you want?
回到昆仑
To return to K'un-Lun.
那不可能 那里已经被你摧毁了
That's impossible. You destroyed it.
我看到了
I saw.
你看到了你想看到的东西
You saw what you wanted to see.
事实上 我们俩没有什么区别
The truth is, you and I, we're not so different.
我们拥有共同的家
We share the same home.
我们都只想回到那里
We both want nothing more than to return to it.
现在 没有了死亡的阻碍
And now, without death standing in our way,
我们合作就能回去
I believe we can, together.
不
No.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
我知道
I know.
但是最终
But in the end...
现在就是最终
and this is the end...
你会像其他所有人为我做的一样
you'll do what everyone else does for me.
你会效忠于我
You'll serve.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
解决了他 我们可以继续我们的计划了
Well, now that he's taken care of, we can proceed as planned.
计划进展得并不顺利
Little has gone as planned.
我们是抓到了铁拳 但是代价呢
Yes, we have the Iron Fist, but at what cost?
有什么代价能比我们的命更重要
Is any cost too great for our survival?
如果是我们的命 那的确没错
When it's the life of one of ours, yes.
我们必须放眼未来
We must look to the future.
那是我们最重要的资产
It's our greatest asset.
从现在开始
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表