剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
柬埔寨 金边
不
No!
快去
Go!
那怎么回事
The hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我们得找人救治他 -不 你们得跑
- We have to get him help. - No. You need to run.
我叫丹尼 我在追踪手和会的人
My name is Danny. I'm hunting members of the Hand.
我觉得你是我要找的人
I think you're the man we're looking for.
铁拳
Iron Fist.
回家吧
Go home.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
你要打的仗 不在这里
The war you're fighting... it's not here.
在纽约市
It's in New York City.
不 不
No... No!
捍卫者联盟 第一季 第一集
关门了
Closing time.
回家吧
Go home.
拜托 夜晚才刚刚开始
Come on, the night's just getting started.
夜晚
Night?
该死
Shit!
不
No!
等等 等等 先生
Excuse me! Excuse me, sir!
不 真对不起
No, um, I'm so sorry.
-这是我的车 -现在不是了
- This is my car. - Not anymore.
到早9点 它就属于城市了
At nine a.m., it became city property.
只能在卸货区停车
Loading zone only.
-拜托 我可以开走的 -钩上了就没机会了
- Please. I can move it. - Not once it's hitched.
但你可以去49街的扣车场赎回
But you can come to the impound on 49th to reclaim it
晚六点之前都行
any time before six p.m.
劳埃德 你干什么呢
Lloyd, what the hell are you doing?
怎么回事
What?
有问题吗
We got a problem?
我昨天接到电♥话♥
I got a call yesterday.
又有一个制♥作♥人想拍你的故事
A second producer who wants to tell your story.
绝不要
Hard pass.
纽约喜欢胜利者 不管你高不高兴
New York loves a winner, and like it or not,
你对抗了一个很坏的人 还获得了胜利
you stood up to a really awful person and won.
你知道要收到这种关注力得付公♥关♥多少钱吗
You know how much publicists charge for that kind of attention?
要多少钱能让它停下
How much to make it stop?
我就是说 你该考虑一下
I'm just saying, you might wanna consider it.
能让你有钱付账单 直到你再找到工作
It could help keep your bills paid until you start working again.
-我的账单不成问题 -现在还不是
- My bills aren't a problem. - Not yet.
你至少开始接电♥话♥了吗
Have you at least started answering the phone?
只有你能把那样大的个人胜利变成失败
Only you could turn that big personal victory into a defeat.
-你知道你的问题是什么吗 -这样开头的句子
- You know what your problem is? - Sentences that start like that.
你不喜欢你变成的样子
You're not comfortable with what you've become.
杰西卡 你现在
Jessica, you are now
-是个货真价实的超级 -别说英开头的那个词
- a full-blown super- - Do not say the H-word.
-杰西 -我已经够头疼了
- Jess... - I-I've got enough of a headache as it is.
我就是说 你该考虑回趟家
I'm just saying, you might wanna consider going home,
睡会儿觉 然后再回归社会
getting some sleep, rejoining society.
我这不跟你说话呢嘛
I'm talking to you.
我很感激
And I appreciate that.
-这里面是有威士忌吗 -是啊 那杯是我的
- Is there whiskey in this? - Oh, yeah, that's mine.
看来你鼓捣文件没白忙活
Looks like all of your paper-pushing worked.
给这位明星解开 把他带走
Uncuff the superstar. Get him out of my sight.
我不好
My bad.
这是你的
These belong to you.
卢卡斯先生 凯奇先生
Mr. Lucas? Mr. Cage?
-你喜欢哪个来着 我忘了 -凯奇
- Which do you prefer? I forget. - Cage.
-我认识你吗 -富兰克林·尼尔森
- Do I know you? - Franklin Nelson.
我负责你的案子 我们经常通电♥话♥
I ran point on your case. We spoke on the phone... A lot.
是你经常说话
You spoke a lot.
只要好使就成
As long as it worked.
-多谢 -感谢你朋友波比·菲什吧
- I appreciate it. - Appreciate your friend Bobby Fish.
我们都做了不少努力
We all did some impressive book-cracking.
而且 你在监狱困难时期
Plus, you made it through a prison stint
没有动过粗
without throwing a single punch.
我相信这不容易 考虑到你的...
I'm sure that was hard for a person with your...
-我知道 -名声
- I know. - ...reputation.
-克莱尔会来吗 -这里只有律师能进
- Is, uh... Claire coming? - It's lawyers only in here.
那失陪 我还得去赶大巴
Well, if you'll excuse me, I have a bus to catch.
当然 还有一件事
Of course. Uh, just one last thing.
霍加斯-赵-班诺维茨事务所随时为您服务
The law firm of Hogarth, Chao & Benowitz is at your disposal.
如果您需要重新开始
In case you need help starting over.
我不会重新开始 尼尔森先生
I'm not starting over, Mr. Nelson.
我要向前看
I'm moving forward.
大家喊我福吉
People call me Foggy.
你就接受了
And you let them?
您是公开声明 50街和10街交叉口的
You're on record as saying that the new subway station
地铁站会是 "对社区有利的"
at 50th and 10th would be, quote, "Good for the community."
会是...引述 "对社区有利的"
Would be quote-- quote, unquote, "Good for the community."
博科威兹先生 以您专业...
Mr. Berkowitz, in your professional-
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么 看我爆了你的头
'Sup, man? I'll bust your goddamn head!
-是吗 来啊 -想干什么
- Oh, yeah? Let's go, then. - What's up?
-想尝尝吗 -来啊 上啊
- You wanna try something? - Come at me. Let's go!
纽约警局 散开 够了
NYPD! Break it up! That's enough.
-你 人行道上的 -是 长官
- You, up on the sidewalk. - Yes, sir, officer.
博科威兹先生
Mr. Berkowitz...
以您专业的意见 这对亚伦·詹姆斯好吗
In your professional opinion, was it good for Aaron James?
我们同情他们一家
Our sympathies go out to the family.
但这件事非常不幸
The whole thing... It's very unfortunate.
您可知道您新地铁站用的产品
Were you aware the products used in your new station
对儿童有害吗
were hazardous to children?
-反对 -我重说
- Objection! - I'll rephrase.
恩德萨本有什么优势
What was attractive about Endexoprene?
强韧 持久
It's strong. It's durable.
-价钱是别的一半 -我毕竟是做生意的
- And half the price? - Well, I do run a business.
为了省钱 就值得危害别人吗
Is it worth endangering people in the interest of saving money?
所有材料经过了测试
All materials are tested.
那些发现一被公布
The moment those findings were made public,
我们公♥司♥立刻换掉了其他所有站台的灰浆
our company replaced that mortar in all remaining stations.
"一被公布"
"Made public."
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是指9月29日公布的一份报告吗
Are you referring to a report released on September 29th?
法官大人 他在要求我的委托人
Your Honor, he's asking my client
做出不合理的详尽回答
to respond with unreasonable specificity.
博科威兹先生 如果我没记错
Mr. Berkowitz, if memory serves me right,
您办公室于6月3日就收到了一份
your office received an urgent delivery
来自安全委员会的急件
from the Safety Commission on June 3rd.
那是三个月前
Three months earlier.
我好奇 那是否跟恩德萨本有任何关系
I'm curious, did that have anything to do with Endexoprene?
我毫不知情
I don't know anything about that.
法官大人 默多克先生
Your Honor, unless Mr. Murdock
若能证明我的委托人
can prove my client
真的收到了这些假设存在的文件 那
actually received these hypothetical documents, then--
重点不是收没收到
It's not about whether he received them.
而是他是否有意无视了它
It's whether he willfully ignored them.
法官大人 我要求将这份送达记录
Your Honor, I ask that this record of delivery
收录证据
be admitted into evidence.
-我经常收到这种玩意 -哪样最糟
- I mean, I get a lot of those. - What would you say is worse?
为节省成本而无视数据
Ignoring data in the interest of cutting costs?
还是没有向法庭提交
Or neglecting to supply the court with records
或许能证明你有意危及他人生命的证据
that might prove you purposely put people in danger?
-包括这位年轻人 -法官大人
- Including this young man - Your Honor--
包括这位年轻人
Including this young man,
亚伦·詹姆斯 他可能再也无法走路
Aaron James, who might never walk again.
法官大人 我们想请求休庭
Your Honor, we would like a recess.
不需要 我说完了
No need. I'm done.
我觉得他也完了
I think he is, too.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表