剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
捍卫者联盟
第一季 第八集
[季终]
我不管你说这些人有多危险
I don't care how dangerous you say these people are.
我不想干这种事
I don't want any part of this.
我们是来救丹尼的 但是科琳说得没错
We're here to get Danny, but Colleen's right,
这不是终结
this won't end there.
手和会还是会追杀我们
The Hand will keep coming after us.
现在是我们永远除掉他们的好机会
This is our chance to shut 'em down for good.
他们会一次又一次卷土重来
They will come back. Again and again.
但这能永远终结他们
But these could end them forever.
我知道你和那些人早有渊源
I get that you have a history with these people.
你也是
So do you.
她也是
So does she.
哈莱姆的那个孩子也是
And so did that kid from Harlem.
在这里引爆♥炸♥弹也无法弥补他的遭遇
Detonating a bomb here won't fix what happened to him.
好吗 绝对不可能
Okay? Not by a long shot.
没错 但也许能拯救其他有危险的人
No, but it might help everyone else who will be in danger.
你要知道 会有很多人有危险
And make no mistake, people will be in danger.
我...
I...
我就是无法接受这样做
I just can't go along with this.
好吧
Okay.
我先说清楚
For the record,
刚刚两分钟内说的所有话
everything that's been said in the past two minutes...
都太疯狂了
is 100% insane.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是...
But...
我的天
Sweet Sister.
我们都知道手和会的能耐
...we all know what the Hand is capable of.
我们都受到了影响
We've all been affected.
但他们不停地卷土重来
But they keep coming back.
到时候 就不仅仅是简单的犯罪
And when they do, it's not just crime,
那就是恐怖电影
it's horror movie...
大屠♥杀♥
murdery shit.
如果我们不这么做 就会越来越失控
If we don't do this, it's gonna get worse.
炸掉大楼 不然就任凭手和会占领纽约
Take down the building or the Hand takes down New York.
这不是我处理问题的方式
This is not how I fix things.
这些人冲着我们的朋友来的
These people have come after our friends.
他们根本没有停手的迹象
They're showing no signs of stopping.
杰西
Jess!
你知道我一开始根本不想卷到这件事里
You know that I've wanted nothing to do with this from the beginning.
那个建筑家的脑浆还在我的公♥寓♥里
The architect's brains are still in my apartment.
我都没换过衣服 赶紧把这件事解决了吧
I haven't changed my clothes. Let's just get this shit over with.
一切结束后 我们都能睡个好觉
We'll all sleep easier once they're gone.
我们就能...
We can all just...
继续我们的生活
get on with our lives.
如果我们这么做...
If we do this...
除了那些手和会的禽兽...不能伤害任何人
no one but those... Hand monsters gets hurt.
一个无辜的人都不能伤害 大家能同意吗
Okay? Not one single innocent person. Can we all agree to that?
可以
Yep.
那好吧
Okay, then.
真不敢相信我会这么说 但是...
Can't believe I'm saying this, but...
让我们干点疯狂的事吧
let's go do something crazy.
都是真的
It's true.
你怀疑昆仑的力量
You doubted the power of K'un-Lun?
那些生物曾经漫步在我家园的绿地
These creatures once roamed the green valleys of my home.
这就是它们剩下的化石
These fossils are all that remain.
地球上最后一处藏地
The last known deposit on Earth.
看好入口 铁拳就在某处
Secure the entrance. The Iron Fist is here somewhere.
那不重要了 门开了
It no longer matters. The door is open.
-他必须得死 -当然了
- Well, he needs to die. - Of course.
但是我们最重要的事
But it is in our best interest
是马上转移圣物
to remove the substance with urgency.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
-确保我们的逃跑路线 -为什么要逃
- Securing our escape. - From what?
地狱厨房♥的恶魔
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen,
不会受伤的男人和大力女
the man who does not break and the unyielding woman.
他们在这里
They are here.
我们尽可能地拖住了他们
We held them back as long as we could.
战争已经胜利了
The war has been won.
有没有胜利由我来决定
I decide when we've won.
等我们转移圣物
Once we've removed the substance...
城市的基石将不停弱化
the foundation of the city will continue to weaken.
纽约城会大♥片♥坍陷
A swath of New York will crumble.
很多人会死去
Many will die.
这只是一座城市
It's just a city.
崛起 消亡
They rise. They fall.
你将看到更多这样的过程
You'll see many more.
现在看来 建筑师的计划是
From what we could tell, the architect's plan
将炸♥药♥放在大楼的结构中心
was to place explosives in the building's structural center.
这些看上去像是支撑柱
I mean, these look like support beams.
炸掉这些后 大楼就会支撑不住
So without them, the building can't stand.
我们找到后 就安置好炸♥弹♥
Once we find these, we plant the C-4.
没有远程引爆器
No remote detonator.
-什么意思 -这是一种定时炸♥弹♥
- What's that mean? - It's a time bomb.
你按下"开始"后 就开始倒计时了
Once you hit "Go," You've got a matter of minutes.
-你确定吗 -差不多吧
- Are you sure about that? - Kind of.
-真是令人振奋 -这是基本训练
- Oh, that's encouraging. - It's basic training.
他们教会我们如何躲避炸♥弹♥ 而不是安置炸♥弹♥
They taught us how to run from the bombs, not set 'em.
所以你是说只要有人启动炸♥弹♥...
So what you're saying is once someone activates the charge...
就结束了
That's it.
你们俩去安放炸♥弹♥
You two put 'em in place.
等我们出洞了 就开始计时 逃走
Once we're out of the hole, hit the charge, get out.
等等 什么 我要和你一起
Wait, what? No, I am going down with you.
上次你们不让我插手 丹尼就被下药掳走了
Last time I stayed behind, Danny got drugged and kidnapped.
事情乱成了这样 你怎么听出说不让你插手了
What part of this shitstorm sounds like staying behind?
这摊乱事是我的人生
This shitstorm is my life.
科琳 他们三个都有特殊的能力
Colleen, the three of them have certain abilities.
-我能战斗 -没错
- I can fight. - Exactly.
作为你的朋友 如果要我去放炸♥弹♥
I'm saying, as your friend, if I'm going to do this,
我比他们更需要你的帮助
I need your help a lot more than they do.
-你们保证不会再次辜负他 -我会弥补我的过错
- Promise me that you won't fail him again. - I'll make it right.
是我欠他的
I owe him that much.
这边
This way.
我会回来的 克莱尔 我保证
I'll be back, Claire. I promise.
据我们所知
As far as we can tell,
大楼处于一种高科技封锁状态
the building itself is on some type of hi-tech lockdown.
玻璃墙面防弹之类的
Bulletproof glass, the works.
在每个出口都派设小队 肯定有办法进去
I want teams on every entrance. Gotta be some way in.
什么事
What?
-你开什么玩笑 -怎么了 奈特
- Are you kidding me? - What is it, Knight?
警局的证物处遭袭
Evidence locker at the station was hit.
-什么时候 -大概一小时之前
- When? - About an hour or so ago.
他们刚刚发现 C4炸♥弹♥不见了
They just discovered it. The C-4 is missing.
旅馆里缴获的那些吗
The stuff from the motel?
-全部 -是谁干的
- All of it. - Well, who did it?
监控坏了 所以他们也不知道是谁
Surveillance was down, so they don't know who.
我给你三个可能人选
Well, I'll give you three guesses.
-警监 我们还不知道发生了什么 -胡扯
- Captain, we don't know what happened-- - Bullshit.
你只是因为你为他们作担♥保♥而生气
You're pissed 'cause you vouched for 'em.
现在的问题是他们打算用来做什么
The question now is what are they gonna do with it?
-该死 -天啊
- Oh, shit! - Jesus Christ.
-赶紧派拆弹部队过来 -收到
- Get bomb squad now! - Copy that.
疏散两街区内的群众 派紧急情况处理部门过来
Evacuate everything in a two-block radius. And get ESU here.
-我们要破门而入 -是 长官
- We got a door to breach. - Yes, sir.
召集完成后我会通知你
I'll let you know when the teams are assembled.
好的 奈特 如果那时候你饭碗还没丢
Okay, Knight. If you still work here by then.
我们要更多增援
We're getting more support!
疏散群众 疏散群众
Get those people out! Get those people out!
天啊
Holy shit.
他们也来追杀我了
They came after me, too.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表