剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
捍卫者联盟
第一季 第七集
早 前
你一个人来了
You're alone.
要告诉我为什么吗
Wanna tell me why?
他还没准备好
He's not ready.
真纯会需要马特·默多克
The Chaste needs Matt Murdock.
我试过了 可我说服不了他
I've tried... but I couldn't convince him.
胡扯 你是故意让他脱身的
Bullshit. You let him off the hook.
我派你做过比这难得多的事 艾丽卡
I've sent you to do things a lot harder than this, Elektra.
你说的一切我都照办了
I did everything you said.
我让他对自己最阴暗的冲动屈服了 可他很顽强
I made him give in to his darkest impulses, but he's stubborn.
我无法改变他的心意或秉性
I can't change his mind or who he is.
相反 你让他改变了你
Instead, you let him change who you are.
-并不是这样 -当然是这样
- That's not what happened. - 'Course it is.
你来见我的时候
When have you ever come to me
是被打败了 还给自己找借口
with your tail between your legs, making excuses?
我还以为你不至如此 然而
Thought you were stronger than that, but...
看看你现在这样
here you are,
因为你爱上了他
'cause... you fell in love.
我们就要开战了 没时间想那些
We're going to war. We don't have time for that.
不管你觉得你有什么感觉
For whatever it is you think you're feeling.
他做不到你我做的事
He can't do what you and I do.
暴♥力♥是他的本性 但是有上限
The violence is part of him, but only to a point.
他永远不会听人命令去杀人
He'll never be able to kill on command.
这可说明他是好人 艾丽
That doesn't make him good, Ellie.
只说明他是弱者
It makes him weak.
不说默多克了
Forget Murdock.
手和会动作很快 有事要发生了 我们得更快
The Hand's moving fast. Something's coming. We gotta move faster.
也许有别的方法打赢你说的这场战争
Maybe there's another way to win this war you talk about...
而不用牺牲这么多人
without so much death?
不管你愿不愿意 艾丽 还会有更多人死
Like it or not, Ellie, more death is coming.
而你我得躲开点
And you and me gotta get out of its way.
我们不能再像这样见面了
We gotta stop meeting like this.
-我什么都不记得了 -我帮你唤醒一下记忆
- I don't remember anything. - Well, let me refresh your memory.
两具尸体 身份未知
Two bodies, unidentified.
一具没了头 一具被刺穿了
One headless, the other impaled.
你要告诉我昨晚发生了什么吗
You wanna tell me what happened last night?
-其他人呢 -那用不着你操心
- Where are the others? - That's none of your business.
但你要是不愿配合 要找你的律师
But if you wanna play it coy and ask to speak to your lawyer,
你该知道他们也收拾了他
you should know that they knocked his ass out, too.
-丹尼·兰德呢 -丹尼·兰德也在场
- Where's Danny Rand? - Danny Rand was there?
-我得走了 -而我得知道答案
- I need to go. - And I need some answers.
我们从简单的开始 那两具尸体是谁
Look, we'll start out easy. Who are the bodies?
谁杀了他们
Who killed them?
是你吗
Was it you?
不是
No.
又不是完全没可能
Well, it's not like it's completely out of the question.
你以前就干过
You've done it before.
我知道你想干什么 没用的
I know what you're trying to do and it's not gonna work.
如果不是你杀的 那是谁
If you didn't kill them, then who did?
你在浪费时间 好吗
You are wasting time, okay?
-会有人受伤的 -已经有人受伤了
- People are going to get hurt. - People are already hurt.
其他人怎么样了
What happened to the others?
他们在走廊那头
They're down the hall.
-他们还好吗 -看起来是的
- Are they okay? - Looks like it.
听着 你得知道我们是一边的
Listen, I need you to realize we are on the same side.
我兑现了我的谈判条件 我保护了你的朋友
Now, I held up my end of the bargain. I protected your friends.
你是时候告诉我了
It's about damn time you dealt me in.
有一个很奇怪的影子组织
There's a weird shadow organization.
我一直在追踪他们
I've been tracking them.
你做得可不怎么样
Not very well.
有多少组织
How many were there?
就一个 追杀约翰·雷蒙德的那个
Just one. The same one that came after John Raymond.
什么人能打晕你和卢克·凯奇
What kind of person knocks out you and Luke Cage?
就算我说了 你可能也不会信
I'm not sure you'd believe me even if I told you.
试试看
Try me.
-马特 冷静 -福吉 我们在哪
- Matt. Hold on. - Foggy? Where are we?
哈莱姆分局 私人办公室
Harlem precinct. Private office.
要是描述一下完整画面 你看起来很糟
And if we're painting the whole picture, you look like shit.
-他们拿了你的衣服去采集血样了 -好
- They took your shirt for blood samples. - Right.
克莱尔简单查看了你的伤 骨头没断
Claire gave you a quick look. Nothing's broken.
但警♥察♥有很多疑问
But the cops have a lot of questions.
-我当时没穿制♥服♥ -我知道 老天开眼
- I wasn't wearing the suit. - I know. There is a God after all.
天 我得走了 他有危险
Oh, God, I need to go. He's in danger.
-谁 -丹尼·兰德 他们抓了他
- Who? - Danny Rand. Uh, they took him.
-那个亿万富翁 -棍叟
- The billionaire? - Stick.
她杀了棍叟
She killed Stick.
对 丹尼 他们抓了丹尼
Yeah, Danny. They took Danny.
现在我得把他从手和会手里救出来
And then now, I have to save him from the Hand.
你现在这状态可救不了任何人
You are in no position to save anybody.
他们还没提起诉讼
They haven't pressed charges,
但他们发现你身边有两具死尸
but they found you with two dead bodies.
我别无选择 他是铁拳
I don't have a choice. He's the Iron Fist.
我可不打算假装我听懂了
I'm not gonna pretend to know what that means.
福吉 干这事的人 抓了丹尼的人
Foggy, the person who did this, who, uh, who took Danny...
是艾丽卡
It's Elektra.
-你前女友 -我知道这听起来多荒唐
- Your ex-girlfriend? - I understand how it sounds.
-她死了 -并没有 至少又活了
- She's dead. - She's not. Not anymore.
手和会抓了她 他们对她做了什么
The Hand took her. They did something to her.
不管她是什么 都不是她自己了
Whatever she is, she's not herself.
马特 你得喘口气
Matt, you need to take a breath.
-你这话像疯了 -我不管你信不信
- You sound insane. - I don't care if you believe me.
不管他们要对丹尼·兰德做什么
Whatever they're gonna do with Danny Rand,
对任何人都不会有好处
it is not good for anyone.
-默多克先生 -是你吗 警探
- Mr. Murdock. - Yes. Is that you, Detective?
你醒了
You're up.
你有一个客户在走廊那头吓得快尿裤子了
I've got one of your clients scared shitless across the hallway,
还有一个直接晕了
and the other one passed out,
所以我需要你回答几个问题
so I'm gonna need for you to answer a few questions.
很遗憾
well, unfortunately,
刚才发生的事都受保密协议的保护
whatever happened is protected by attorney-client privilege.
真有趣 不过废话少说
That's cute, but cut the shit.
因为我们都清楚你不仅是个律师
'Cause we both know you're not just a lawyer in all this.
你还有别的身份
You're something more.
目前来说 你是嫌疑人
As of right now, you're a person of interest.
罪行的目击证人
A witness to a crime.
证人
A witness?
你想让我描述下我都听到了什么吗 警探
What, do you want me to describe how it sounded, Detective?
也许你没听到我刚才说"废话少说"
Perhaps you didn't hear me when I said, "Cut the shit."
我听说他们抓走了丹尼·兰德
Now I hear they took Danny Rand.
这种备受关注的人物
A person with that high of a profile?
如果这事怪在你头上 你的生活将步履维艰
If this falls back on you... it's gonna make your life miserable.
听着 我想帮忙
Look, uh... I wanna help.
我不能多说
I can't say much,
不过他现在确实处境不妙
apart from the fact that he is in way over his head.
我们得帮他
And we need to help him.
默多克先生 恕我直言
Mr. Murdock, all due respect,
你得开始考虑怎么拯救自己了
you need to start worrying about helping yourself.
他的脉搏升高了一些
His pulse is up a little.
是好事吗
Is that good?
只要不突然激增 当然是好事
Long as it doesn't spike irregularly, sure.
你觉得那是什么东西
What do you think it was?
某种药物
Some kinda drug.
他们在犯罪现场找到了某种焚香
They found a weird incense at the crime scene.
他的皮肤刀枪不入 其余部分就不是了
His skin's what's bulletproof. The rest of him is not.
你觉得丹尼会活下来吗
You think Danny would have survived it?
我不知道 科琳
I don't know, Colleen.
好吧 我们得弄清发生了什么
Okay, we need to find out what happened.
他还要昏迷多久
How long until he wakes up?
可能一个小时 也可能一周
Could be an hour. Could be a week.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表