剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
because I haven't take the case.
得了 你追踪过电♥话♥吗
Yeah, right. Have you tried tracking the call yet?
不是那样的 电♥话♥可以改线路
It doesn't work that way. You can reroute phone numbers.
或许他没有
I mean, maybe he didn't, though.
或许就是个普通人 想迷惑你
Maybe he's just a regular guy trying to throw you off the scent.
-或许 -或许他是个外行
- Maybe - Maybe he's an amateur.
我刚接到一个屏蔽号♥码的来电
I just got a call from a blocked number.
不知你能不能告诉我是哪里打来的
I was wondering if you can tell me where it was coming from.
你能想想办法吗
Is there anything that you can do?
我觉得可能是我爷爷 他老年痴呆
You know, I think it's my grandfather and he's senile
他可能是想联络我
and he might be trying to get a hold of me.
其实 我这里有份失踪人口报告
Actually, I have a missing person's report.
号♥码就在我面前
I have the number right in front of me.
我可以读给你听
I can read it to you if you want.
真的 太感谢了
Really? Thank you so much.
这年头谁还用付费电♥话♥
Who the hell uses pay phones anymore?
-在哪 -11街和49街
- Where? - 11th and 49th.
我知道这地方
I know this place.
如果那人在那个街区干什么见不得人的事
If your guy's doing shady shit on that block,
他肯定在这儿
that's where he is.
我以前吸海♥洛♥因♥
I used to do heroin.
我知道的不多
I don't know much,
但我知道要是想消失该去哪里
but I know where people go to get off the grid.
-那么你要接了吗 -把钥匙还给我
- Does this mean you're taking the case? - I want my key back.
滚出我的公♥寓♥
And get out of my apartment!
还在当差吗
Still in the force?
虽然你扳倒了响尾蛇
Just 'cause you took down Diamondback,
犯罪还是存在的
doesn't mean crime went away.
是我们扳倒了响尾蛇
We took down Diamondback.
现在 我要扳倒玛莉娅和沙兹
And now I'm ready to take down Mariah and Shades.
有那么简单就好了
I wish it was that easy.
我知道他们在干什么坏事
I know their hands are in something.
或许你需要一个法外援助
Maybe you need another assist from outside the law.
-一个刚出狱的人吗 -那都过去了
- From somebody fresh out of lockup? - That's behind me.
我已经洗清了过去 没什么可隐瞒了
Now that I've cleared up my past, I've got nothing to hide.
我的团队在查
Look, my team is on it.
但哈莱姆需要你的帮助
But Harlem could use your help...
只等你跟那位往树上绑黄丝带的小护士
once you're done spending nights with the nurse
缠绵够了
who tied the ribbon round the oak tree.
你说你的团队
Your team, eh?
你走后 我被调入一个全市范围的特遣队
When you left, I got put on a city-wide task force.
貌似是晋升了
Sounds like a promotion.
我只能说 我的片区不止哈莱姆了
All I can say is my beat isn't just Harlem anymore.
别误会 这里仍是我的家
Now, make no mistake, this is still home.
-好的坏的都是 -这里发生了什么
- The good and the bad. - What happened here?
官方说法 25岁男性
Officially, 25-year-old male
被发现死在一辆停着的车里
found deceased in a parked car.
非官方说法呢
And unofficially?
我觉得有人在利用哈莱姆的年轻人
I think somebody's been using Harlem's youth
来进行深夜差事
for what can only be described as late-night duty.
-送货员 -可能吧
- Couriers? - Maybe.
甚至可能跟玛莉娅有关
Might even be related to Mariah.
你觉得是别的
You think it's something else.
上月有七起 情况都一样
Seven in the last few months. Always the same story.
哈莱姆二十几岁的孩子让妈妈搬出了经济适用房♥
Harlem 20-something moves his mom out of the projects
搬进了新罗谢尔的豪♥宅♥
into a nice home in New Rochelle.
现金首♥付♥
Down payment in cash.
有什么联♥系♥
What's the connection between them?
查了名字 问了街邻
Run their names, you talk to people...
不用枪不吸毒 就是有了份不正式的新工作
No guns, no drugs, just a new job, off the books.
干什么呢 没人知道
Doing what? Nobody knows.
准备听真正可悲的部分了吗
You ready for the real sad part?
记得坎迪斯吗 差一点就指证玛莉娅了
You remember Candace? This close to testifying against Mariah?
她的死还未侦破
Murder still unsolved?
她是他姐姐
That was his sister.
他们家只剩一个了
Now there's only one.
你真该听到他们母亲那哭声
You should've heard the way their mother cried.
你能让我插手多深
How much can you let me in on this?
我可以查明幕后黑手
I'll find who's behind it.
你是可以
You could do that.
你也可以帮助指引这个年轻人走上另一条道路
Or you could help guide this young man in a different direction.
就像老爹以前那样
The way Pop used to.
听说清空了克里斯珀斯·阿塔克斯大楼的那小子吗
You hear about that cat that cleaned up Crispus Attucks?
就是他
That's him, man.
听说他被关在了佐治亚州什么地方
Heard he was locked up somewhere down in Georgia.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
我上次忏悔是三天前
It's been... uh, three days since my last confession.
我骗了一个人 一个我爱的人
I lied to someone. Someone I love.
她问我 是否怀念那种生活
She asked me if I, uh, miss the life.
我的另一种生活
The other life that I led.
我告诉她不
And I told her I didn't.
承认撒谎
Acknowledging a lie
往往是找到真♥相♥的最佳路径 孩子
is often the best path to finding the truth, son.
这样的谎言
A lie like this one...
往往表明了犹豫不决
is often a sign of indecision.
表明你的心智和灵魂尚未统一
A sign that your mind and your soul are not yet aligned.
我在努力无视我的灵魂
Well, I'm trying very hard to ignore my soul.
"主所看到的与人不同
"The Lord sees not as man sees.
人看到的是外表
Man looks on the outward appearance,
而主 看到的是心"
but the Lord... looks on the heart."
可以详说吗 神父
If you could elaborate, Father.
无视不能改变什么 马修
Ignoring doesn't change anything, Matthew.
上帝知道你的心
God knows your heart.
让他进来 让他帮忙
Let him in so he can help.
-哪怕那颗心已经受损 -尤其是这样的时候
- Even if that heart is damaged? - Especially if it's damaged.
马修 我想坦白地跟你说
Matthew, I want to talk frankly.
-请吧 -你的另一个生活
- Please. - This other life you led...
你的心还在那里
is your heart still with it...
还是在那些陪伴你度过那种生活的人那里
or is your heart with the one who walked through it by your side?
艾丽卡 是啊
Elektra. Yeah.
我是很想她
I do miss her.
但我知道 她从我这里激发出来的东西是错的
But I know that the things she brought out of me were wrong.
从你跟我讲的她来看
From what you've told me about her,
我觉得她会对你过得这么好感到高兴的
I think she'd be happy about how well you're doing.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许她会说 我抛弃了那份生活
Or maybe she'd tell me I'm abandoning that life.
也随之抛弃了她的回忆
And with it, her memory.
你没有抛弃艾丽卡 你不是那种人
You're not abandoning Elektra. You don't have it in you.
你所做的 叫向前看
What you're doing, we call that moving on.
炼狱是死者去的地方 马修 不是活人
Purgatory is a place for the dead, Matthew, not the living.
对人释怀没什么不对
There's nothing wrong with letting people go.
她会找到安宁
She'll find her peace.
我祈祷你也是
I pray you find yours as well.
你一向喜欢这里
You always liked this spot.
真是奇迹
It's a miracle...
这个公园居然还在
the fact that this park even exists.
城市居然没有拆掉它 建高楼大厦
The fact that this city hasn't torn it down to put up high-rises.
这些人肯定很难想象
Must be hard for these people to imagine
整个曼哈顿岛曾是森林
the whole island of Manhattan as a forest.
荷兰殖民者
You know, the Dutch colonists...
当他们从土著那里买♥♥下曼哈顿岛时
when they bought Manhattan from the natives,
据说整块地只花了 24美金
they're said to have acquired the whole thing for... $24.
要我说 太多了
Ask me, they overpaid.
市长办公室的联络人 他准备好了
The contact at the mayor's office... he's ready.
-什么时候能开始 -三个月
- How soon can we begin? - Three months.
然后进入最后阶段
Then we move to the final phase.
那不行 现在不行了
That won't work. Not anymore.
-我们得更快点 -我们都说好了
- We need to move faster. - We all agreed.
-这个计划可行 -原来可行
- This plan, it makes sense. - Made sense.
安排是很费事的
It took great efforts to arrange this.
如果我们加速进程 就会引人注意了
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表