剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
捍卫者联盟
第一季 第五集
这是谁
Who's this?
-她真烦人 -可不是吗
- She's annoying. - Tell me about it.
亚历山德拉去哪了
Where's Alexandra?
趴下
Get down!
老兄 放开我
Dude, get off me.
派对开始了
Now it's a goddamn party.
-这些人是谁 -他们想抓丹尼
- Who are these people? - They want Danny.
我们要活的
We want him alive.
该死
Oh, shit.
通力合作 我们就能活着出去
We work together, we walk out of here alive.
不
No!
等等 我只想和你谈谈
Wait, I just wanna talk to you.
马特在哪 他在想什么
Where's Matt? What's he thinking?
他没动脑子 专心点
He's not. Stay with me!
这不是真正的你
This is not who you are.
我认识你
I know you.
你死了
You died.
我把你抱在怀里
I held you in my arms.
我把你埋了 艾丽卡
I buried you, Elektra!
艾丽卡
Elektra.
那是你的名字
That's your name.
艾丽卡
Elektra.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我能帮你 艾丽卡
I can help you, Elektra!
他们说你坚不可摧
They say you can't be broken.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
卢克
Luke!
快抓住他
Get him, now.
我们走 孩子
Let's go, kid.
-卢克呢 -他们抓走了他
- Where's Luke? - They took him.
-更多人在后面 -马上不会了
- More comin'. - Not for long.
我们走
Let's go.
这边来 伙计们
Get over here, guys!
闻着像屎一样
Smells like shit.
只有这一条路撤退
It's our only way out.
他们去哪了 黑空呢
Where did they go? And where's the Black Sky?
这该问我们的领袖
That's a question for our leader.
丹尼
Danny!
-很高兴见到你 -你去哪了
- Man, am I glad to see you. - Where've you been?
我会解释一切 不过有客人来了
I'll explain everything, but first... we have company.
客人
Company?
我说过会带他回来
I said I'd bring him back.
发生了什么
What happened?
手和会袭击了我们 抓走了卢克
The Hand attacked us. They took Luke.
你怎么确定他们没跟你到这
How do you know they didn't follow you here?
没人跟踪我们
We're clear.
-什么 -我们所到之处都不会安全太久
- What? - No place we land will stay safe for long.
-我们不能一直逃避 -我不要跑
- We can't keep running forever. - I'm not running, period.
我们公♥司♥在附近有一栋楼
My company owns a building not far from here.
我们不需要藏身处 我们需要了结这件事
We don't need another hideout. We just need for this to be over.
-你想得太简单了 -是吗
- You're oversimplifying it. - Oh, am I?
也许只有我没拿这件事追求一时的刺♥激♥
Or am I the only one of us who isn't in this for a cheap thrill?
-杰西卡 -上次我们确实有个计划
- Jessica. - And the last time we did have a plan,
这家伙却丢下我们 跑去打那个穿紧身衣的妞
but this one left us to go fight that chick in the spandex.
对 就像中城圈那次一样
Yeah. Just like he did in Midland Circle.
我犯了个错误 我以为
I made a mistake. I thought...
卢克
Luke?
-发生什么了 -你还好吗
- What happened? - Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
事实上 我好极了
Actually, I'm, uh... I'm better than fine.
我抓住了一个他们的人
I got one of theirs.
你武艺精湛了 孩子
You're skilled, my child.
当你战斗时 很明显
It's clear, watching you fight,
你会运用的招数比别人一辈子会的都多
that you know much more than anyone can learn in a single life.
这是在夸你
That's a compliment.
他们也对我说过同样的话
They've said the same thing about me.
你把我训练得很好
You've trained me well.
我曾有个女儿
I had a daughter once.
是在第一轮生命的时候
This was in my first life.
那时我还没去昆仑朝圣
Before I made the pilgrimage to K'un-Lun.
还不知道圣物
Before I learned of the substance.
也还没建立这个组织
And before I started the organization.
她很聪明 和善
And she was intelligent, kind...
但在我战胜死亡前 它却夺走了她
And death took her from me before I learned how to defeat it.
在悲痛中 别人告诉我
In my grief, people told me
她太单纯美好 不该来这个世界
that she was too good for this world.
我不相信他们
I didn't believe them.
但他们说的也不全错
But there was some truth in what they said.
她不是个勇士
She wasn't a warrior.
她不像你我一样
She wasn't like you and me.
现在我知道了
And now I know...
我压根不该养育她
I was never meant to raise her.
我该养育的是黑空
I was meant to raise the Black Sky.
我很感激你
I'm grateful for you.
起死回生时 你没有选择
You had no choice in returning from death.
我理解
I realize that.
但我希望你明白
But I hope you understand
作为一件抵御敌人的武器
that this is the life you were chosen to lead,
这才是你的宿命
as a weapon against our enemies.
如果你不能完成这个使命
If you do not fulfill that role...
你对手和会就没有价值
you're of no use to the Hand.
对我也是
Or to me.
当然
Of course not.
有新消息
I have news.
索旺达被抓走了
Sowande has been taken.
被谁
By whom?
应该是铁拳和他的盟友
We can only assume it was the Iron Fist and his allies.
这些年来
Over the years,
我们五个每次都能化险为夷
the five of us have escaped every manner of danger and death.
他会回来找我们的
He will find his way back to us.
与此同时 通知其他人
In the meantime, tell the others
我们南美的援军很快就到
that our reinforcement from South America will be arriving soon.
与之合作 我们将扩大对铁拳的搜寻
And together, we will expand our search for the Iron Fist.
好的
I will.
还有件事必须讨论一下
There is something else we must discuss.
待会再说
Later.
好的
As you wish.
你觉得他还会晕多久
How long do you think he'll be out?
-没多久了 -你怎么知道
- Not much longer. - How do you know?
因为我会这样
Because this is happening.
你来纽约做什么
What are you doing in New York?
无论如何我也不会背叛自己的盟友
There's nothing you can do to make me betray my own.
我愿接受挑战
I'm up for the challenge.
别麻烦了 五指都是在昆仑选中的
Don't bother. The fingers were cast out of K'un-Lun.
这意味着他是跟随养育铁拳的僧人训练的
Which means he trained with the same monks that raised him.
-所以呢 -他们会让我们接受严苛考验
- So? - they put us through brutal trials.
这叫戒律
It's called discipline.
也就意味着他不会松口
It means he won't crack.
不能靠武力
Not by force.
你对手和会的力量一无所知
You know nothing of the power of the Hand.
你就是落入深井的老鼠
You are mice who fell into a well.
相信我 你会淹死的
Believe me, this will drown you.
你想把我们的城市怎么样
What do you want with our city?
你们的城市
Your city?
这地方属于手和会 一直如此
This place belongs to the Hand. It always has.
"一直"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Always"?
我查到他们最早成立于1820年
I traced it back to 1820.
-就这样 -你们为什么想抓丹尼·兰德
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表