剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
是 暂时吧
Yeah, for now.
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
我来是为了救丹尼 也为了不再有人受伤害
I'm here to save Danny and make sure no one gets hurt ever again.
-这跟我的问题有什么关系 -我们得走了
- How does that answer my question? - We have to go.
袋子里到底是什么
What's in the bag?
她说得对
She's right.
站住
Hold it.
-克莱尔 -这里发生什么了
- Claire? - What happened here?
没时间解释了
No time to explain.
-没时间才怪 -拜托了
- Like hell there isn't. - Please.
给你们一分钟解释
You got a minute
再晚纽约全部警力就都赶到了
before the full force of the NYPD is here.
所以我需要你们干脆回答
So I need you to answer this fast.
你们需要我拖多长时间
How long you want me to stall 'em?
肯定不是好事
That can't be good.
是啊
Nope.
米切尔·埃里森
是 我是凯伦 我们这也没电了
Yeah, it's Karen. Yeah, our lights, too.
继续走
Keep moving.
警♥察♥来了
Cops coming.
你绝对想不到他有多厉害
You have no idea.
不许动
Freeze!
可恶
Shit.
-不要开火 -收到
- Hold your fire. - Copy that.
奈特 你去哪了
Knight, where have you been?
我怀疑他们可能来这了 警监 就下来了
I had a feeling they were here, Captain, so I came down.
-那他们在吗 -在
- Well, are they? - Yeah.
但是我刚到这 就没电了 他们也不见了
But by the time I got here, lights went out, they were gone.
警监 楼梯井里有动静
Hey, Cap! We got movement in the stairwell.
可恶
Shit.
-丹尼在哪 -是啊 丹尼在哪
- Where's Danny? - Yeah, where is Danny?
地下还有建筑 他肯定就在下面
There's a structure underground. He's gotta be there.
-我们怎么下去 -正在想办法
- How do we get to it? - Figuring that out.
我不喜欢这里 完全不喜欢
Hey, I don't like it here. Not at all.
说晚了
Too late.
那边有部电梯 能下到很深的地方
There's an elevator this way. It goes deep.
-你认为他在下面 -去看看吧
- Think he's down there? - Let's find out.
还有件事
Just one more thing.
那是什么
What is that?
炸♥药♥
不会吧
This is not happening.
我们找到丹尼就把他救出来
We grab Danny and we get him out,
但如果不毁灭手和会
but if we don't end the Hand...
他们早晚会追杀过来
sooner or later, they'll come after us.
-我的天啊 -怎么会这样
- Oh, my God. - This is not happening.
那个设计师是你调查的吧
The architect, he was your guy, right?
少把这破事怪我头上
Don't put this shit on me.
不是 这是他计划炸楼的图纸
No. He had this plan on how to take this thing out.
我的确想救丹尼 但可不是这么救的
Okay, I wanna save Danny, too, but not like this.
我们会被指控妨害公务 还有境内恐怖袭击
They'll have us on obstruction of justice and domestic terrorism.
这不只关于丹尼 更关乎整个纽约城
This isn't just about Danny. It's about New York.
你了解这些人 克莱尔 他们凶狠无情
You know these people, Claire. They're relentless.
但是炸了这栋大楼也不能保证
There's no guarantee that exploding this building
彻底毁掉他们的组织
ends their organization.
这样能捣毁他们的领导层 斩断他们的首脑
It kills their leaders and cuts the head off the snake.
我们是来救命的 不是来夺命的
Hey, we're here to save lives, not take them.
-这些人并非真正活着 -而且这楼是空的
- These people aren't really alive. - Plus the building is empty.
再没有其他人了 只有我们和他们
There's no one else here. It's us and them.
你接受这事吗
You're okay with this?
当然不 可是 她说得对
I mean, no, but... she's right.
而且设计师早就知道
And the architect knew it.
终结这一切的唯一方法
The only way to end this,
想拯救这座城市免遭毁灭
to save the city from whatever's coming,
就只能炸毁大楼
is to bring this building down.
所以如果没有反对意见的话
So unless there are any objections...
那我们就这么办了
then that's exactly what we're gonna do.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表