剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
No matter how big or small it is, it's still hers.
你经历了那么多 马特
After all you've been through, Matty,
我以为时候到了时 你的心胸会更开阔
I thought you'd be more open-minded when the time came.
请原谅我对于
Well, forgive me if I'm not excited
要再次迎战手和会并不激动 好吗
at the prospect of facing the Hand again. Yeah?
你是怎么卷进来的
How'd you get involved in the first place?
他是我见识过的 最有天分的战士之一
He's one of the most naturally skilled fighters I've ever known.
我见识到了
I saw.
我训练他去参加战争
Yeah, I trained him to fight a war.
他却决定穿身紧身衣
He decided to put on an outfit.
在小巷里阻止人打劫
Stop muggers in back alleys.
据我所知 你干得很不错
Well, from what I've heard, you're... you're doing a good job.
那是之前 他退休了
Past tense. He's retired.
知道吗 我们不要再谈这事了 好吗
You know what? We are not talking about this, all right?
随你
Suit yourself.
但我觉得你俩应该好好学习彼此
But I think you two have got a lot to learn from each other.
-当然了 -我不想再学习了 棍叟
- Of course. - I'm done taking lessons, Stick.
学习还不想放过你呢
Lessons ain't done with you.
这不是她的斗争
This isn't her fight.
迟早 每个人都会卷进来
Sooner or later, it's gonna be everybody's fight.
有我在就不会
Not if I can help it.
我也是
Me neither.
好吧 我们赶紧开始吧
All right. Let's just get this over with.
看来现在
Seems like now is the time
你该说出我们需要知道的一切了
for you to tell us everything we need to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
计划有变
Yes, there's been a change of plans.
我今晚有别的事
I have other business tonight.
好了 删除
All right. Delete.
奥黛丽·桑普森
艾比盖尔·金
奥黛丽·桑普森
安吉莉卡·弗莱切斯
阿莱斯塔·戴维斯
是同一个人
That's the same person.
怎么回事
What the hell?
没人知道是何时开始的
Nobody knows when it started.
几百年前 几千年前 无所谓
Centuries ago. Millennia. It doesn't matter.
很久以前 昆仑的长老聚集起来
But a long time ago, the elders of K'un-Lun gathered
研究如何汲取他们的气
to study how to harness their chi.
生命本身的能量
The energy of life itself.
他们想用它来进行治疗
They wanted to use it to heal.
但他们之中 有五个异端者
But there were five heretics among them,
他们有更黑暗的目的
people with darker intentions.
他们想要的不是治愈 而是永生
They didn't want to heal. They wanted immortality.
权力 永远不面对死亡
Power. To never face death.
一次次让自己重生
To regenerate themselves again and again.
长老把这视为离经叛道
The elders saw this as an aberration.
因此 就像从天堂坠落的路西法
And so, like Lucifer from heaven,
那五人永远被昆仑驱逐了
the five were banished from K'un-Lun forever.
他们成了手和会的五根手指
They became the five fingers of the Hand.
我在中城圈跟一个女人打了照面
I came face- to- face with a woman at Midland Circle.
她说她就是手和会
She said she was the Hand.
她这些年来用过很多名字
She's had a lot of names throughout the years.
在我这辈子 她叫亚历山德拉
In my lifetime, Alexandra.
她自一开始就领导他们
And she's led them since the beginning.
他们散开后
When they dispersed,
都回到了祖国
they all went back to their mother countries,
每根手指都统治自己的领域
each finger ruling over its own domain.
增长权势和影响
Growing in power and influence.
高夫人
Madame Gao?
她是一个
She's one.
她参与谋划了对我父母的谋杀
She helped set up my parents' murder.
她谋划过很多谋杀
She set up a lot of murders.
还有索旺达
Then there's Sowande,
非洲军阀 军♥火♥贩 什么都干
African warlord, gunrunner, you name it.
-我跟踪的那个 -别跟太近
- The one I followed. - Don't follow too closely.
只需几招
Couple of moves,
他就能放慢你的脉搏 直到你心脏停跳
he'll slow your pulse till your heart fails.
还有博徒
Then there's Bakuto.
他死了 至少我上次见他时是的
He's dead. At least the last time I saw him.
可算有点好消息了
Finally, some good news.
最后一个是谁
Who's the last one?
村上
Murakami.
在信背后指使他的人
The guy who pulled the strings behind Nobu.
或许是最神秘的一个 但当他现身
Maybe the most secretive, but when he comes out...
一个邪恶的家伙
an evil piece of shit.
我们一起就能应付
It's nothing we can't handle together.
这很好 棍叟 但你来做什么
That's great, Stick, but why are you here?
你要我们做什么
What are you expecting us to do about it?
别骗我 你撒谎时我看得出
Don't bullshit me. I know when you're lying.
或许你该别那么激动
Maybe you should just back off a bit.
这几分钟里
In the past few minutes,
他告诉我的信息远超出我在昆仑得知的
he's given me more information than I ever got from K'un-Lun.
那是因为他有所图
That's because he wants something.
因为他想要的会让所有我们在乎的人陷入险境
Because what he wants will put everyone we care about at risk.
-是啊 你说过了 -我还会继续说的
- Yeah, you've said that. - And I'll keep saying it.
我在这场战争中失去了很多东西 别把我当孩子
I've lost plenty in this war. Don't talk to me like I'm some kid!
-那就别像个孩子似的 -你说什么
- Don't act like some kid. - What did you just say?
-丹尼 冷静 -你去冷静吧 卢克
- Danny, calm down. - You calm down, Luke.
这些人不会给你第二次机会
You don't get second chances with these people, all right?
你一不小心 就会没命
If you're not careful, the next thing you know, you're dead.
或是更糟
Or worse,
你会抱着你在这世上最爱的人...
you're holding the people you love the most in the world and...
你会有幸看着那人死去
You get the privilege of watching them die.
好吧 或许城市有危险
All right, maybe this city is at stake.
或许这场仗很重要 我明白
Maybe this fight is important. I get that.
我只是说 想想看 余生一直想着
I'm just saying, imagine knowing for the rest of your life,
你的参与只让事情更糟了 天呐
you only made it worse by getting involved. Jesus.
几点了
What time is it?
很晚了 或很早了 看你的作息习惯了
Late. Or early. Depending on your life choices.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
How you holding up?
还好 我...
Fine. I mean...
也就那样吧
as well as we can be.
你女儿呢
And your daughter?
她在睡觉
She's asleep.
-你喝醉了吗 -没有
- Are you drunk? - No.
那个...无所谓
I mean... it doesn't matter.
-你想进来吗 -不 我...
- You wanna come inside? - No, I just...
我只想说 你可能是对的
I just wanted to say, you might be right.
不管你丈夫卷入了什么事
So whatever your husband got into,
真是越来越奇怪
it just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
-你知道什么 -我不能说
- What do you know? - I can't say,
但我会想办法帮你们争取到保护
but I'm gonna work on getting you guys some protection.
-比如全天候监控 -为什么
- Like, around-the-clock surveillance. - Why?
-别问了 -不 我是说
- Please don't ask. - No, I just mean...
我以为你已经在做了
I thought you already did that.
-什么意思 -那辆车
- What do you mean? - The car.
从昨晚就在了 他说他是个警♥察♥
It's been there since last night. He said he was a cop.
他给你看警徽了吗
Did he show you a badge?
没有
No.
-待在这里 -等等 那车里是谁
- Stay here. - Wait. Who's in that car?
别靠近窗户
Stay away from the windows.
听到了吗 去 陪你女儿
Do you hear me? Go. Be with your daughter.
我去解决
I'll take care of this.
你怎么会还饿
How are you still hungry?
召唤我的气很费精力的
It takes a lot of energy to summon my chi.
怎么了 拜托 你都见识过了 两次了
What? Come on, you've seen it in action. Twice now.
我更喜欢它跟我并肩作战
I liked it better on my side of the fight
而不是打在我脸上
and not the side of my face.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
别太习惯了
Don't get too used to it.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表