剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
It was his fight, too.
也是我的
And mine.
你不是孤军奋战
You're not alone in this.
那又怎样
So what?
我们去加入什么队伍吗
We just go and find a team to join?
组成军队
An army?
他让我们回纽约 也许这里有我们要找的人
He sent us back to New York. Maybe there are people here.
的确很冒险 但我觉得这个险值得冒
It's a shot in the dark, but I think it's one worth taking.
好吧
Okay.
你应该想好计划了吧
So I guess you have a plan?
其实
As a matter of fact...
他的武器 他战斗的那把刀
His weapon, the sword he fought with...
不是标准的武士刀 是冢本刀
It wasn't a standard katana. It was a Tsukamoto.
世界上可能只有十把
There are maybe ten of these in the world.
纽约有一家铸刀坊 是世界上最好的之一
There is a workshop here in New York. One of the world's best.
要是死在柬埔寨那个人在这买♥♥过东西的话
If the guy who died in Cambodia ever had business here,
可能就是在那家
maybe it was at that workshop.
要是他没买♥♥过呢
And what if he didn't?
那我们继续查
Then we keep looking.
如果是陷阱怎么办
What if it's a trap?
那我们就杀出一条血路
Then we fight our way out of it.
丹尼 怎么了
Danny, what?
你和我 我们
You and I, we...
我们之前相信的人都不是善类
We haven't had the greatest luck trusting other people.
是啊
Yeah...
但你相信我吗
but do you trust me?
当然
Of course.
该死 该死
God damn it. God damn it.
福吉 福吉
Foggy. Foggy.
福吉 福
Foggy. Fog--
福吉
Hey, Foggy.
保持清洁
Just keep it clean.
这里没多少人有保险
Not a lot of people have insurance here.
是吗 至少没人死
Yeah? At least nobody died.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
多数人出狱之后
You know, most people get out of jail and they, uh...
会开瓶啤酒
pop a beer.
我也去买♥♥杯酒好了
Maybe I will go get a drink.
我想今晚要不要去艾尔摩酒吧
I was thinking about going by Elmore's tonight.
-艾尔摩酒吧 -对 道格拉斯街上那家
- Elmore's? - Yeah, the bar on Douglass.
我知道这家
Oh, I know it.
因为有一些人经常会去那里而出名
Has a reputation for a certain kind of crowd.
我就是这个意思
That's kinda what I was hoping.
你在抓犯人吗
Are you hunting criminals?
因为你不是说过
'Cause I thought you said you were gonna
要休息一阵子吗
take it easy on that for a while.
有人在雇哈莱姆区的年轻人替他们干脏活
Look, someone's hiring young men in Harlem to do their dirty work.
米丝蒂说纽约警局不知道这些人在干什么
Misty said the NYPD doesn't know what these young men are doing,
但遇害的人越来越多 所以
but the body count's growing, so...
好吧
Okay.
纽约警局付你钱让你越俎代庖吗
Is the NYPD gonna pay you for doing their job?
不 但有个...
No. But this...
有个孩子太害怕了 不敢求助
This one kid, he's too afraid to ask for help.
我必须赶在再有人受伤前介入
I gotta step in before anyone else gets hurt.
-老爹会想让我这么做的 -我知道
- It's... it's what Pop would've wanted. - I know.
你也说过
It's like you said,
要是我们不担负起
if we don't take responsibility
这里的责任 就没人会了
for our neighborhood, no one else will.
你要是想四处打听答案的话
If you're gonna rattle heads for answers,
你应该知道 现在没人去艾尔摩酒吧了
you should know no one goes to Elmore's anymore.
我在庇护所给很多人缝过刀伤 所以知道
I've stitched up enough knife wounds at the shelter to know
如果你要找当今的罪犯聚集地
if you're looking for the current criminal hotspot,
你应该去188街上的一家店
the place to go is on 188th Street.
那个破地方叫麻烦和一对骰子
Rathole called Trouble and a Pair of Dice.
他们说 你给爱乐乐团
I'm told your donation to
捐的钱刚好能支付重新装♥修♥
the Philharmonic should just about cover the remodeling.
用小钱换取更大的利益
A small price to pay in the larger scheme of things.
因为你大力支持我们
You know, with the kind of support you've provided,
我们希望下一场晚会能请到你
we would love to host you at our next gala.
我一直都更喜欢私密一些的环境
I've always preferred a more intimate setting.
当然了
Of course.
你要求的那首曲子很有趣
The piece you've requested is a curious one.
勃拉姆斯C小调的作品很少
Brahms didn't often write in C minor.
其实 贝多芬钟爱C小调
Matter of fact, that was Beethoven's key of choice.
这首曲子里贝多芬的影响很明显
But here, Beethoven's influence is quite pronounced.
这不是影响 这是直接回应
It's not influence. It was a direct response.
勃拉姆斯只是想证明他也能写C小调
All Brahms wanted was to prove that he could do it, too.
他就这么小气
He was petty like that.
你对音乐史的见识之广 总是让我惊叹
Your insight on music history, it never ceases to amaze me.
不算什么 只是一路走来略有了解
Oh, it's nothing. It's just stuff I picked up along the way.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me.
好
Of course.
-遇到麻烦了 -什么麻烦
- There's been a complication. - What kind?
有一堵墙挡住了入口 上面写满了碑文
There's a wall blocking our access. It is full of inscriptions.
都是关于昆仑的一些词
Familiar phrases about K'un-Lun.
-拆掉 -我们试过了 都不行
- Tear it down. - We've tried. Nothing works.
我们之前从来没碰到过墙
We've never encountered a wall before.
他们知道我们终有一天会到这
They knew we'd get here... eventually.
也许我们应该重新考虑计划
Perhaps we should rethink our plan.
你我之间的差别就在这
That's always been the difference between us.
你很容易重新考虑 我比较固执
You are quick to rethink. I'm a bit more stubborn.
要是他们想让我们永远都碰不到
If they wanted to take this one from us forever,
他们会毁掉它 而不是保护它
they would've destroyed it, not protected it.
-也就是说那不是一堵墙 -我亲眼见过
- Which means it's not a wall. - I've seen it.
是一扇门
It's a door.
它注定会被打开
It's meant to be opened.
用什么打开
By what?
昆仑的长老始终有坚定的信念
The conviction of the elders of K'un-Lun was always unwavering.
他们觉得这是美德
They think it's a virtue.
但最后 只会让他们变得容易被人看透
But in the end, all it ever did was make them predictable.
他们把它锁起来了
They've locked it away.
但没有钥匙的锁不叫锁
But a lock is not a lock without a key.
一直以来
And from the beginning,
他们都把一样东西看得比其他都重要
they have valued one thing above all else.
双橡树运输公♥司♥
无记录
记名提货单
双橡木运输公♥司♥
资产转移
舍温集团和双橡树运输公♥司♥
资产转移
乌腾特公♥司♥和社文集团
什么
What?
开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
-我有问题 -什么
- Hi. I'm confused. - Okay?
我在调查这家公♥司♥
I'm looking into this company,
但他们把资产
but they've been transferring assets
从一家公♥司♥转移到另一家
from one corporation to the next.
就好像一直在改名字 空壳公♥司♥之类的
Like, they're changing their name, shell company stuff.
但我还是不知道他们究竟是干什么的
Yet, I have no idea what it is they actually do.
你想让我做什么
Oh, so what do you need from me?
最古老的记录能追溯到1820年
The oldest record dates back to 1820,
听起来很疯狂 但我还要再往前查
but as crazy as this sounds, I need to go back further than that.
那你得去市中心的历史资料分部
Oh, well, you... you wanna go to the historical branch uptown.
而且需要预约
And you'll need an appointment.
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
其实不需要
Actually, you don't.
杰西卡 我们得谈谈
Jessica, we need to talk.
霍加斯
Hogarth.
好久不见 乔茜
Been a long time, Josie.
我真是想死这个地方了
I can't tell you how much I miss this place.
城里人先生竟然想我们这个小破店
Oh, so Mr. Uptown misses our humble establishment.
工作怎么样
How's work?
和解的事我听说了
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表