剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
几个月前
谢谢你 卡迪尔
Thank you, Kadir.
美味
Excellent.
请告诉您妻子 她的厨艺
Please tell your wife she makes it even better
比我以前在君士坦丁堡吃到的都棒
than they did in Constantinople.
我想您指的是伊斯坦布尔 女士
I think you mean Istanbul, ma'am.
君士坦丁堡是古称
Constantinople, this is its ancient name.
当然
Of course.
黑空
The Black Sky.
找到了
We have it.
你等了多久
How long have you waited for this?
太久了
Too long.
这需要耗费我们所有仅剩的资源
This will use the last of our resources.
你确定值得冒这个险吗
Are you sure it is a risk worth taking?
我再确定不过了
I have never been more sure of anything.
我知道你害怕 但是会过去的
I know you're afraid, but that will pass.
疼痛也会过去的
So will the pain.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
退后
Stand down.
这里就是你的家了
This is your home now.
我们是你的家人
We are your family.
为了见你 我等了好久
I have waited so long to meet you.
放松
Easy.
别紧张 孩子 放松
Easy, my child. Easy.
放松
Easy.
吃吧
Go ahead.
你需要恢复体力
You'll need your strength.
语言能力也会恢复的
Language will come back to you.
还有你的本能
So will your instincts.
至于其他的
But everything else...
只怕本来也没什么保留的价值
I'm afraid it wasn't worth keeping anyway.
你
You...
你
You...
我是亚历山德拉
My name is Alexandra.
你出生了
You were born.
你活过 又死了
You lived and died.
而你在那边所看到的
And what you saw on the other side...
那黑暗 那无边的虚空
the darkness, the absence of everything...
很可怕 是不是
it's horrifying, isn't it?
我也见识过
I have seen it, too.
不止一次
More than once.
而我这一生所求 就是再也不要经历那一切
And all I want in this life is never to see it again.
不过既然我们相遇了
But now that we've been brought together...
就不必再担心那些了
that's not something we need to worry about.
谁
Who?
谁
Who?
我的孩子
My child...
你 就是一切
you... are everything.
你是一切
You are everything.
不管你选择什么
It doesn't matter what you choose.
你是黑空
You are the Black Sky.
说到底 你自己就是武器
In the end, you are the weapon.
胁差
Wakizashi.
选得好
Good choice.
等到敌人反应过来 已经晚了
They won't know what's coming till it's too late.
她准备好了
She's ready.
拿给她
Bring it to her.
你问了我一个问题
You asked me a question.
答案就在这里
This is the answer.
这就是你
This is who you are.
捍卫者联盟
第一季 第三集
现 在
她可以见你了
She's ready for you.
你花了一辈子
The war that you've been
打的那场战争 棍叟 已经结束了
fighting your entire life, Stick, it's over.
只要铁拳没死 就没结束
Long as Iron Fist lives, nothing's over.
他在哪
Where is he?
我倒想知道呢
Damned if I know.
我们不再跟你玩严刑折磨那一套了
We're not doing the torture song and dance.
时代变了
Not anymore.
可惜
Shame.
我倒有点舍不得了
I grew to like that part.
丹尼·兰德已经隐匿好几个月了
Danny Rand has been running around off the grid for months.
他以为他自己就是一支军队
He thinks he's a one-man army.
他这种人很难缠
He's a real handful.
我见过更难缠的
I've seen better.
可是你剩下的这些时日里
Still, you'll spend the rest of your days
还是整天提心吊胆
looking over your shoulder.
而且据我所知
And from what I hear...
你时日无多啊
those days are numbered.
对嘛
Now...
-这才是我认识的亚历山德拉 -仔细听
- that's the Alexandra I know. - Pay attention.
你交新朋友了
You make a new friend?
错 棍叟 我抢了你朋友
No, Stick. I took one of yours.
-艾丽卡 -你认识的那具肉身已经死了
- Elektra. - The vessel you knew is gone.
只有黑空还活着
Only the Black Sky lives.
听我说 孩子 她满口胡扯
Listen to me, kid. She's full of shit.
-我们得把你救... -铁拳在哪
- We gotta get you out... - Where is the Iron Fist?
我宁可死 也不会让他加入你
I'll die before I let him join your army.
你以为我想招他做打手吗
You think I want him to fight for me?
他是件武器 你是个怪物 不然呢
He's a weapon. You're a monster. What else?
你给昆仑卖♥♥了一辈子命
After a lifetime of serving K'un-Lun...
却还是不知道他到底是什么
you don't even know what he is.
不知道
No.
但我知道我是什么
But I know what I am.
这可是你自找的 艾丽卡
You asked for it... Elektra.
你今晚会死在这里 老头
You'll die here tonight, old man.
-你逃不掉 -那可不一定
- Finally. - Don't you bet on it.
老混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
-你是公设辩护律师 -不是
- Are you a public defender? - Uh, no.
那你来干什么
Then what are you doing here?
一位朋友介绍我来的 他的老板是...
A friend referred me. He works for...
-我猜猜 杰瑞·霍加斯 -对
- Let me guess, Jeri Hogarth. - Right.
我倒没听说她还挺注重弱势群体权益
I didn't know she did diversity hires.
我独♥立♥执业 不是她的律所的
Uh, I'm independent. I don't work for her firm.
-那我可不给你钱 -你不必给钱
- Well, I'm not paying you. - You don't have to.
-因为她会给钱吗 -是
- Oh, 'cause she'll foot the bill? - Yeah.
而且我是天主教♥徒♥ 越难的案子越喜欢接
And I'm a Catholic. I have a soft spot for hopeless causes.
-笑话太冷 抱歉 -没听出来
- That was a bad joke. Sorry. - Barely.
那么琼斯小姐
Uh, Ms. Jones,
我能问下你当私♥家♥侦♥探♥多久了吗
may I ask how long you've been a PI?
不能
No.
你总是这么粗暴对待帮助你的人吗
Are you always this rude to people trying to help you?
算了 我自己去找律师 谢了
You know what? I'm gonna find my own lawyer, thanks.
好吧 其实你不用找律师
Okay. Uh, well, in reality, you don't need one.
我在外边和负责警探谈了谈
After talking to the lead detective outside,
看来尽管你被牵扯进这么大的麻烦里
it appears that despite the mess you got yourself into,
纽约警局并没有什么能拘留你的证据 所以
the NYPD doesn't actually have anything to hold you on, so...
所以我可以走了
So I can walk?
不过你的公♥寓♥和办公室
Though your apartment and office
仍然是在办案件的犯罪现场
are still considered an active crime scene.
你得随时准备接受后续讯问
You'll need to make yourself available for follow-up questions,
-所以在此期间 -我不能出城
- so in the meantime... - Don't leave town.
那一套我懂的
Yeah, I know the drill.
琼斯小姐 我 能不能
Ms. Jones, can... May... Uh...
我也不知道怎么说才好
Look, there's no easy way to say this.
但我看过你的档案 我知道你是谁
I read your file. I know who you are.
你能做什么
What you can do.
我也知道基尔格雷夫的事 所以如果
I know what happened with Kilgrave, so if...
-这跟那些没有任何关系 -好的 那么
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表