剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
各单位请注意 有警官受伤
All units, we got a 10-66.
需要立即支援
Requesting backup immediately.
-打不开门 -看见什么拿什么
- I can't open my door! - Take what you can.
你们这帮孩子干什么呢
What the hell do you kids think you're doing?
-该死 -别想从我店里偷东西
- Shit! - You're not gonna steal from my store!
-快拿走 -我们真的很抱歉
- Just take the stuff! - Hey, hey, we're really sorry.
太迟了
Too late for that.
好吧 好吧 我们放回去
Okay! Okay! We'll put it back.
快 这边 快跑
Hurry, this way! Come on. Run!
敢从我眼皮下逃走
Don't you run from me...
抢劫的王八蛋
...you looter sons of bitches!
他们往那边跑了 拿另一支枪
There they go! Get the other gun!
伙计们 快 他们来了
Guys, hurry! They're coming!
快 这边 快点
Hurry, this way! Come on!
求你停下 我们把东西留下
Please, stop. We'll leave--
糟了
Oh, shit!
跑
Run!
快跑 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you pieces of shit!
你也想挨枪子
You want some, too?
别 他们还是孩子
Don't do it. They're just kids.
你是谁
Who are you?
捍卫者联盟
第一季 第二集
杰西 是我
Hey, Jess. It's me calling you
给你打了三四通还是19通电♥话♥了
for the third or fourth or 19th time.
我听说你家附近受灾惨重
I hear your neighborhood was hit pretty hard,
给我打个电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
so call me so I know you're okay.
借过 借过
Excuse me! Excuse me.
真抱歉 我上班迟到了
I'm so sorry. I'm running late for work.
-我挤过去行吗 -你试试吧
- Can I sneak through? - You can try.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
Holy shit.
崔西 发生这种事真是太可怕了
Trish, it's really scary when something like this happens.
我怎么跟我孩子说
What do I tell my kids?
我们遭遇了这么多
After everything we've been through,
只会认为这其实是一场事故或者恐怖袭击
we can't help but think it's the incident or terrorism.
是啊 没什么可担心的
True, but there's nothing to worry about.
市长办公室今早证实
The mayor's office confirmed this morning,
是4.6级地震
it was a 4.6 magnitude earthquake.
浅源地震 震中位于地狱厨房♥
A shallow one, actually, centered in Hell's Kitchen.
据称 地震学家正在检查哈德逊河断层线
I'm told seismologists are looking at a fault line on the Hudson
判断这场地震是否因此引起
to see if it could be the source of the problem.
布鲁克林的简 这里是《崔西说》
Jane from Brooklyn, you're on Trish Talk.
你昨晚有什么感觉
What did you feel last night?
肯定不是地震
Not an earthquake, that's for sure.
是啊 布鲁克林不在影响范围之内
Right. Brooklyn's outside the affected area.
不 我是说 不管它是什么 你说得不对
No. I mean, whatever it was, you're reporting it wrong.
听着 我知道屈服于恐惧很容易 但是
Look, I know it's easy to give into fear, but--
我不是阴谋论者 我是地理学家
I'm no conspiracy theorist. I'm a geologist.
浅源地震可深达80千米
Shallow earthquakes can be up to 50-miles deep.
但昨晚发生的事距地面只有90多米
But whatever happened last night was only 300-feet deep--
等等 什么
Wait, what?
喂
Hello?
好吧 似乎电♥话♥线也受到影响了
Okay, so it looks like phone lines may have been affected, too.
但我们继续聊 我想知道各位观众在想什么
But let's keep the conversation going. I want your thoughts next.
《崔西说》 别走开 感谢收听
Trish Talk, stay tuned. Thanks for listening.
到底怎么了
What the hell happened?
和学校负责人的采访
The interview with the school superintendent,
老大说现在就要播
boss says it's going on now.
-你掐了我的通话 -楼上打来电♥话♥
- Did you cut off my call? - They called from upstairs.
说我们得先别提地震的事
Said we gotta lay off the earthquake stuff.
我不知道为什么 但听他们的语气
I don't know why, but from the tone they used,
他们很严肃
it was not a conversation.
奈特警探 来得够慢的
Detective Knight. Took long enough to get here.
我已经尽快赶来了 警监
Got here fast as I could, Captain.
房♥钱是用现金付的 楼下没有记录
Well, the room was paid for in cash. No records downstairs.
这种地方的企业格言都是"一句都不问"
Place like this, company motto is "No questions asked."
我们前脚到 联调局后脚就来了
The FBI showed up just after we did.
国土安♥全♥部♥也快到了
And Homeland Security's on the way.
不管这是什么事
So whatever this is,
我们得到命令 不让媒体报道
we got orders to keep it away from the press.
什么事 发现了一具尸体吗
What is this? We got a body?
比那糟糕 你好像说对了
Worse. Looks like you were right.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我就说这些混♥蛋♥在运炸♥药♥
I told you these assholes were transporting explosives.
确定是他们吗
We sure it's them?
我觉得至少跟他们有关
Uh, at the very least, I think it's connected.
也许炸♥药♥是他们的
Maybe the fireworks are theirs,
也许有人从他们那儿偷了炸♥药♥
and maybe somebody stole them from 'em.
我加班时间到了 留给你调查清楚
I just sign the overtime. This shit's for you to figure out.
-谁报的警 -这才是有趣之处
- Well, who called this in? - Oh, now that's where it gets funny.
杰西卡·琼斯
Jessica Jones.
我听说过她 我还以为她是个大块头呢
I heard about her. Thought she'd be bigger.
她说她在跟踪一个客户
Says she was following a client.
她肯定被吓坏了
I bet this scared the shit out of her.
传言说 她什么也不怕
Rumor is, she ain't scared of much.
那是她没遇见你
Well, she ain't met you.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
那个租下这间屋子的人
So the guy who rented this room--
我已经说了 我没见过他
I already told you, I didn't see him.
我来之前他就走了
He was gone before I got here.
我已经被困在这四个小时了
Now I have been here four hours.
我能走了吗 笨蛋
Can I go now, dipshit?
等我们完事了你再走
You're done when we're done.
你嘴巴真不干净
You got a mouth.
被你发现了
You noticed.
琼斯女士 你可以走了
Ms. Jones, you can go for now.
愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Stupid son of a bitch.
能相信这个妞吗
Can you believe this chick?
她是不是拿了
Did she just take...
好像没什么事
Looks like we're good.
我没发现什么损坏
I don't see any damage.
谢天谢地 没人告诉我
And thank God. No one told me
在纽约还需要买♥♥地震保险
I'd need earthquake insurance in New York.
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼
Danny...
外面还好吗
Everything okay out there?
他们说震中在地狱厨房♥
They're saying the epicenter was in Hell's Kitchen.
还好你在冥想 你需要休息一下
I'm glad you're meditating. You need a break.
不是休息 是重新集中注意力
It's not a break. I'm refocusing.
要是再遇上那个战士 我会准备好的
If I ever come across that warrior again, I'll be prepared.
好 听着
Yeah. Okay, look.
我一直在想那个死在下水道里的人
I've been thinking about the man who died in the sewer.
他叫你铁拳 他知道些什么
He called you Iron Fist. He knew something.
他不只是个普通的受害人 我
He wasn't just a victim. I...
我觉得他是我们下一条线索
I think he's our next lead.
他是因反抗手和会而死 对吧
Well, he died fighting the Hand, right?
-那肯定代表了什么 -什么
- That must be a sign. - Of what?
我们有盟友
That we have allies.
我们不是孤军奋战
We're not alone in this.
不
No.
这是我的责任 是我的战斗
This is my responsibility. It's my fight.
是啊 你一直这么说
Yeah. You keep saying that,
但不管他是谁 他受过训练
but whoever he was, he was trained.
他也愿意牺牲
And he was also willing to die.
如果我没从昆仑擅离职守 他可能就不会死了
He might not have died if I hadn't left my post in K'un-Lun.
-我知道你很愤怒 -这不是愤怒的问题
- I know that you are angry-- - This isn't about anger.
是过错
It's about fault.
我只是想说 你不是唯一一个
All I'm saying is you're not the only person
被手和会伤害的人
the Hand has ever hurt.
这也是他的战斗
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表