剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
没人在挖掘你的过去
Well, no one's digging into your past.
我的过去不关你的事
My past is none of your goddamn business,
而且也没在努力想杀我们
and it's not actively trying to kill us.
-时间不多了 -如果我们想要更多答案
- Clock is ticking. - So if we need more answers,
回中城圈是唯一的办法
going back to Midland Circle is the only play.
我们上次都勉强逃出来
We barely made it out last time,
他们肯定会有所准备的
and they're gonna be waiting for us.
-她说得对 -那我们怎么找到他能打开的东西
- Yeah, she's right. - So how do we find whatever he opens?
建筑师
The architect?
我客户的丈夫 你女朋友想杀的那个
My client's husband. The one your girlfriend tried to kill.
他设计了那里
He designed the place.
你觉得他知道丹尼跟这一切的联♥系♥
What, you think he knows how Danny ties into this?
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
那你俩快去吧
Well, I guess you two better get going.
你呢
What about you?
得有人留下看着他
Somebody's gotta stay and watch him.
最好是能经得住拳头的
Preferably somebody who can take a punch.
我知道你醒着
I know you're awake.
是啊
Yes, I am.
你睡了好几个小时了
You've been sleeping for hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
回纽约来
Back in New York?
不
No.
回到你身边
Back with you.
缅怀艾丽卡·纳齐丝
上帝将抹去他们眼角的泪水 将再没有死亡和悲伤 没有哭泣和痛苦 因为曾经已经逝去 启示录 21:4
纽约市 圣徒公墓
-丹尼还昏着呢 -很好
- Well, Danny's still knocked out. - Good.
追踪这些混♥蛋♥这么多年
You know, after years of tracking these assholes,
听说他们干的各种混♥蛋♥事
you hear about all the shit they've done.
就算你干掉了他们 他们死了
And even after you take 'em off the count and they're dead...
晚上依然夜不能寐
it's still enough to keep you up at night.
这混♥蛋♥你在哪找到的
Where'd you find this piece of shit?
151街和阿姆斯特丹街的仓库
Warehouse on 151st and Amsterdam.
他在哈莱姆招募孩子
He was hiring kids out of Harlem.
利用他们做清理队
Using them as a cleanup crew.
销毁唐人街一家废弃仓库里的尸体
Destroying bodies at an abandoned warehouse in Chinatown.
我们的总部 那些尸体是我们最后的成员
Our headquarters. Those bodies were the last of us.
看着那孩子 我来处理这个
Watch the kid. I'll take care of this.
你什么意思
What do you mean, take care of it?
不管这是不是跟手和会有关 这都是凶杀
I mean, Hand-related or not, that was a homicide, man.
你又说对了 你知道得越少越好
You are right again. Less you know, the better.
你要干什么 处理掉尸体吗
What are you gonna do, get rid of the body?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
没错
Yeah, you're right.
我知道的越少越好
Less I know, the better.
你要不要告诉我一个无偿案律师
So you wanna tell me how a pro bono lawyer
怎么能在纽约住得起这样的阁楼
can afford a loft like this in New York City?
你现在看不出
You can't tell now,
但街对面有块大霓虹灯广♥告♥牌
but there's a neon billboard across the street.
大部分人晚上会睡不着
Keeps most people up at night...
但我不会
not me.
懂了
Got it.
而且 我偶尔会帮助房♥东
Plus, I occasionally help the landlord out.
虽然我不引以为豪 但我会穿上紧身衣
Not proud of it, but I put on the suit
去收拾那些迟交租金的人
and rough up people late on rent.
希望你是开玩笑
I hope that's a joke.
抱歉这么乱
Sorry about the mess.
没事 我家才叫乱呢
It's all right. You should see my place.
你在家工作吗
What, do you work from home?
我以前有个合伙人 我们有间办公室
I used to have a partner. We had an office.
后来呢
And?
现在没了
Now we don't.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
一个特工在索旺达的一间仓库里发现了这个
An operative discovered this at one of Sowande's warehouses.
无疑是我们的老朋友棍叟送去的
Delivered, no doubt, by our old friend Stick.
索旺达自我们离开昆仑就一直跟我们在一起
Sowande has been with us since we departed K'un- Lun.
他的离去会震动组织上下
His loss will be felt throughout our entire organization.
已经发生了
It has happened.
死亡就是这个样子
This is what mortality looks like.
-这是本可以避免的 -是他自己失手被擒
- A loss we could have prevented. - He got himself captured.
-我们根本没去找过他 -得了
- We didn't even try to find him. - Oh, please.
-我们就别假装为他的死难过了 -假装
- Let's not pretend to mourn this loss. - Pretend?
难道我们在一起的这些年一直和和睦睦吗
As if our time together has always been peaceful.
难道我们就没发生过分歧吗
As if there's never been any discord.
难道我们没有成功躲过这屋里
As if we haven't all survived assassination attempts
站在我们对面的人派来的刺客吗
by those across from us in this very room.
现在 我们更该团结一致
Now, more than ever, it's time to show unity.
我们本来是团结的
We were unified.
直到你把黑空带来
Until you brought the Black Sky into the fold.
她在哪
Where is she?
-她很安全 -那是什么意思
- She's safe. - What does that mean?
我不觉得我有必要回答你
I don't think I have to answer to you.
但鉴于这几小时内发生的事
But considering the events of the last few hours,
我觉得最好还是把她隔离起来
I thought it best to keep her isolated.
因为你怕我们杀了她
Because you think we will kill her?
不
No.
我觉得如果她感到了你的不忠 可能会杀了你
I think she might kill you if she even senses your disloyalty.
我们无意不忠
We mean no disloyalty.
我们的目标是一致的 几世纪以来一直如此
Our goals are in alignment, as they have been for centuries.
我现在不太确定了
I am not so sure anymore.
我们必须为索旺达的牺牲坚持战斗
We must honor Sowande by continuing to fight for
来纪念他失去的东西
what he lost.
生命本身
Life itself.
我们的领袖已带我们走到了今天
Our leader has brought us this far.
我愿意继续追随她
And I for one will continue to follow her,
直到我们抓到铁拳
until we have the Iron Fist.
直到我们从纽约得到我们需要的东西
Until we get what we need from New York.
我觉得是在前面
I think it's up here.
-你觉得 -我不知道
- You think? - I don't know.
这些豪♥宅♥看上去都一个样 是吧
All these brownstones look the same, don't they?
该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉 总忘记你是...
Sorry, I keep forgetting you're...
没事 经常的
Don't worry about it. Happens.
那么 我需要了解这个建筑师的什么情况
So, what do I need to know about the architect?
他妻子雇我找他
His wife hired me to find him.
他没跟她说多少
He didn't tell her much.
当然不会说什么纽约地下有秘密隧♥道♥
Especially not about some secret tunnel under New York.
不是隧♥道♥ 是个洞 直上直下的
Not a tunnel. It's a hole, straight down.
是啊 他自己爆头之前
Right. Well, right before he shot himself,
他说"他们"要毁掉整座城市
he said "they" were going to take down the city.
显然 我们知道"他们"是手和会
Obviously, we know now "they" are the Hand.
-他也是一员吗 -他说他是好人
- Was he one of them? - He said he was one of the good guys.
你相信他吗
And you believed him?
我不会听心跳 但我会看人
I don't read heartbeats, but I do read people.
他都急疯了 开始囤积炸♥药♥
He was desperate. He started stockpiling explosives.
你觉得他的目标是中城圈
And you think his target was Midland Circle?
或许吧 其实 好像就是这里了
Maybe. Actually, I think this is it.
-好像 -99%确定
- You think? - Ninety-nine percent.
92%吧 那也不少了
Ninety-two percent. But that's still a lot.
-莱克西 是吧 -我妈妈不在
- Lexi, right? - My mom isn't here.
你知道她什么时候能回来吗
You have any idea when she'll be back?
你想干什么
What do you want?
-就是聊聊 -又聊我爸爸吗
- Just to talk. - About my dad again?
关于发生的事
About what happened.
你自己说了 他卷入了黑帮还是什么的
You said so yourself. He got mixed up with the mob or something.
-不是黑帮 -抱歉 你是谁
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表