剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
Mm-hmm, yeah.
它穿过马路 跑到了我面前
He ran right across Farm Road in front of me.
我把它抱回家时我妈气坏了
Mom's pretty pissed that I brought him home,
不过管她呢
but whatever.
-它好可爱 -太可爱了
- He's cute, isn't he? - So cute.
吉普茜很酷
Oh, Gypsy's cool.
你好
What's up?
别动
Oh, stay still.
抱歉 疼吗
Sorry. Does it hurt?
不
No...
也没有那么疼
It doesn't hurt that bad.
我只是讨厌针头
Oh, I just hate needles.
这是个月亮吗
Is it a moon?
我文的是海豚
It's gonna be a dolphin.
是吗
Yeah?
大海非常重要
Oceans are so important.
我也这么觉得
Oh, yeah. I think so, too.
我以后想成为一名海洋生物学家
I wanna be a marine biologist someday.
吉普茜 你喜欢去上学吗
So, Gypsy, do you, like, go to school?
我在家上学
Um, oh, I'm homeschooled.
-我妈是个非常好的老师 -酷
- My mom's a really good teacher. - That's cool.
希望我也在家上学
Yeah, wish I was fucking homeschooled.
你想抽一口这个吗
Here, you wanna hit this?
为什么 你会什么都不做
Why? You do nothing.
-你会坐在家里 -我就想在这待着
- You sit at home. - I wanna be stuck here.
不
No.
操 你的牙齿还好吗
Oh, fuck, are your teeth okay?
天呐 看上去状况很不好
Oh, God, those don't look so good.
靠
Oh, shit.
没关系的 吉普茜 没事的
It's okay, Gypsy. It's okay.
-抱歉 -你就是个蠢货
- I'm sorry. - You're being a dumbass, for real.
-对不起 -不 怪我
- Sorry. - No, it's my fault.
没关系的 不怪你
It's fine. It's not your fault.
不 只是
No, it is, like--
我总是晚上溜下床
I've been sneaking out of bed at night
偷吃甜食
to go and eat sweet stuff,
现在我的牙齿都烂光了
and now my teeth are messed up, and...
我很害怕 因为如果被我妈发现
I'm scared because my mom will be so mad at me
她会大发雷霆的 知道吗
if she figures it out, you know what I mean?
我晚上溜出去做的事可坏多了
I do a lot worse than that when I sneak out, right?
等等
Wait, wait.
你不是对糖过敏吗
Aren't you, like, allergic to sugar?
是啊
Yeah.
我以前对核桃过敏
I used to be allergic to walnuts.
现在我可以随便吃了
Now I eat them just fine.
一定是长大后自己好了
I must just be growing out of it, yeah.
看牙医是很不爽
Oh, yeah, well, I mean, dentists suck,
但我们都经历过
but we've all been there.
不过要当心了
Look out, though.
戴牙套接吻是需要练习的
Making out with braces takes practice.
勇敢点
Just be brave.
能拥有一个漂亮的笑容多难受都值了
A pretty smile is worth all the pain.
就像这个文身一样
Just like this tattoo.
病患摘要表
春田中心医院
我是拉克希米·钱德拉医生
Hi, uh, this is Doctor Lakshmi Chandra.
福心儿童医院的
I'm calling from the Blessed Heart Children's Hospital.
我打来是想问下我能否
I'm actually just calling to see if I can speak
与任何一位诊治过
to any physicians who may have treated
在贵院就诊过的一位病人的医生通话
a patient who I believe visited your hospital.
谢谢 是的
Thank you, yes.
是 是 是我要求调出那些档案的
Yes, yes, uh, I was the one who requested those records.
能否告诉我
Could you just tell me--
补充一些上次
just complete a couple of details that, um--
遗漏的细节
that were left out last time?
能否跟我说下那个白血病
Could you tell me about the leukemia?
不知道我问过你没
And I don't know if I asked you,
那期间她是否插过喂食管
but did she have her feeding tube at that time?
吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德
Gypsy Rose Blanchard.
全部的... 好的
The whole--okay.
吉普茜
G-y-p-s-y...
也是妈妈要求的
And the mother requested that, too?
不好意思 能再说一遍吗
I'm--I'm sorry, can you just repeat that?
多少次 你好 医生...
How many times? Hello, Doctor, sor--
医生 喂
Doctor? Hello?
你好 我是拉克希米·钱德拉医生
Uh, hi, this is Doctor Lakshmi Chandra.
儿童及家庭服务部 有什么需要帮助的吗
Children and Family Services. How can I help you?
那个看上去很傻 妈妈
That looks stupid, Mom.
没有她这么傻
Not as stupid as she might,
但这件事肯定是很傻
but things are definitely stupid.
原谅我 不 不原谅
Excuse me. No, we're not.
吉普茜 今早我忘了
Oh, Gypsy, I forgot to give you
在你早餐里加一个药了
one of your medications in your meal this morning.
好了
Okay.
好了 这里 好了
Okay, here. Okay.
安睡宝贝
-等下 妈妈 谁在敲门 -好了
- Wait, Mom, who's at the door? - Okay.
好了
Okay.
给 张嘴
Here, open.
-快点 -不
- Now. - No.
放在舌下
Under your tongue.
好了 再吃一颗
Okay. One more.
张嘴
Open.
吉普茜
Now, Gypsy.
别动
Stay.
等下 妈妈
Wait, Mom.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
电视音量太大了
We had the volume turned up on the television.
-克劳蒂尼娅·布兰查德吗 -是的
- Claudinea Blanchard? - Oh, yes.
大家都叫我蒂蒂
Everyone calls me Dee Dee.
我是艾莉森·格兰杰
I'm Allison Granger
密苏里州社会服务儿童部的
with the Children's Division of Missouri Social Services.
我依法前来通知你
The law requires me to inform you
你们社区内有人举报你
that a report has been filed by a member of your community
危害你女儿 吉普茜的安全
concerning the safety of your daughter, Gypsy.
什么
What?
谁会这么做
Oh, who would do that?
我能进来吗
May I come in?
好的
Oh, yes.
不知道谁会这么担心吉普茜
Oh, I can't imagine who would be worried about Gypsy.
需要喝点什么吗
Oh, can I offer you anything?
我刚泡了一壶甜茶
I just made a pitcher of sweet tea.
不了 谢谢 这座房♥子是你的吗 女士
No, thank you. Do you own this home, ma'am?
是的 是的
Oh, yes, yes.
我们在卡特里娜飓风中失去了房♥子
Habitat for Humanity built it for us
这是仁人家园为我们建的
after we lost our home in Katrina.
失去了一切
Lost everything--
能带我参观一下吗 布兰查德女士
Can you show me around, Ms. Blanchard?
好的 这边请
Oh, yes. Uh, this way.
我能理解
Well, I can understand...
为什么
why...
有人误解吉普茜的处境
people misunderstand Gypsy's conditions.
她多数日子都很痛苦
She's in pain most days.
她得了癫痫 女士
She's got epilepsy, MS.
有次差点因呛到自己的唾液窒息而死
She almost choked to death on her own saliva once.
医院真的算我们第二个家了
The hospital is really our home away from home.
可怜的小东西 她经历了太多
Poor thing. She's been through so much.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
抱歉
Oh. Oh, oh, I'm so sorry.
房♥间一般没有这么乱的
I usually keep the room cleaner.
我得保证地上没有杂物
I have to keep everything off the floor,
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表