剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
We're not even supposed to be here.
我们真的不该在这儿
We're not even supposed to be here.
我们现在不该在春田市
We're not even supposed to be in Springfield right now.
而且你一点都没帮上忙 你没有
And you're not helping. You are not...
你做得不对
you are not doing this right.
对不起 有时候我只是真的不知道
Well, I-I'm sorry. Sometimes I just don't really know
我应该怎么做
what I'm supposed to be doing.
告诉我一件你知道的事 尼克 一件事
Tell me one single thing that you do know, Nick. Tell me.
我不能所有事情都帮你做了
Because I can't keep doing everything for you.
我不能 我不能一直给你收拾烂摊子
I can't keep... oh, God. I can't keep fixing everything for you!
你必须好好想想 你必须好好想想
You have to think! You have to think!
-我有想过 -不 你得为我们好好打算
- I do think... - No, you have to think about us!
你得告诉我一切都会好起来的
You have to say everything's gonna be okay,
因为你得在事情发生前就想好后路
because you have to make it okay before it even happens.
我...
I'm...
我知道一件事
I do know one thing.
就是我永远 永远都不会离开你
That I will never, ever leave you alone,
吉普茜·萝丝 因为我爱你
Gypsy Rose, because I love you.
你是我所拥有的最美好的事
And you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
而且 我愿意为你做任何事情
And also, I'm gonna pretty much always do anything for you
因为我爱你
because I love you.
而且我希望你永远快乐
And I want you to be happily ever after.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我来了
Here I come.
好啦 你可以出来了
Oh, yeah. There you go.
我可以自己走路的 妈妈
I can walk, Mama.
不 你现在很虚弱 你得休息
Oh, no, you're too weak. You gotta rest.
好啦
Okay.
好啦 宝贝 你待在这儿 别动
Okay, baby, you stay here. Don't move.
好啦 好啦 坐上来吧
Okay. Okay, come on.
等你感觉好了就能下来了
Oh, just until you feel better.
虽然改编自真实故事
但剧中有些场景被戏剧化或虚构了某些角色
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表