剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
She says it's a case of self-defense.
我的当事人从来没有话语权
My client almost never got to talk.
在我翻阅的
Not once.
医疗记录中 一次都没有
Not in any of the medical files I obtained.
这是代理性孟乔森综合症
This is a case of Munchausen by proxy,
吉普茜是受害者
and Gypsy is a victim--
她和他认识的那个网站是我告诉她的
You know, I told her about that website where she met him.
她骗了我们 你完全有理由生气
Look, she lied to us. It's okay to be mad.
不 我...我气我自己
No, I'm-- I'm mad at myself.
有好几次
There were so many times
我感觉她话里有话
I-I feel like she told me stuff,
但我总觉得那是她的妄想
and I just thought it was all in her head,
都是些童话
all some fairy tale.
但是一直以来这一切都发生在我们眼前
But this whole time it was just right in front of us,
而我...我根本没看出来
and I... I didn't even see it.
天啊 她仿佛能听到我们说话
Christ, it's like she heard us.
你要接吗
Are you gonna pick up?
我一直在想
I was thinking.
什么
Yeah?
也许你是应该去看看她
Maybe you should go see her in there.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
你不好奇吗
Aren't you curious?
被骗了那么久
I mean, after all those lies?
你不想去看着她的眼睛问问吗
Don't you kind of just want to look her in the eye?
她不来
She ain't coming.
我不知道 也许我也不该来
I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't have come either.
我很高兴你来了
Well, I'm happy that you did.
见到你真的很好
It's really nice to see you.
你在我面前不用这么紧张
You don't have to be nervous around me.
我还是那个吉普茜
Still the same old Gypsy.
我根本不认识当初的那个吉普茜
I don't know who the old Gypsy was.
你对我一直很好 梅尔
You were always so nice to me, Mel.
我经常会想
I used to always think,
"真希望梅尔能当我妈妈"
"I just wish that Mel could be my mom."
也许你现在真的可以当了 因为...
And now maybe you can be, 'cause...
因为我需要一个妈妈
'cause I need one.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
知道你会走路
That you could walk.
一切都是一场骗局 你们虽然不需要
That it was all a con, that you were taking money
却一直在榨取别人的帮助和慈善
and charity from people when you didn't need it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是
I just...
我当时很信任她
Well, I trusted her, you know?
她曾经的确是我最好的朋友
I mean, she was my best friend
直到她...
up until she...
不肯让我再长大
wouldn't let me grow up.
但是
But...
我一直都是爱着她的
I always really loved her.
那你为什么不直接从轮椅上起身
Then why didn't you just get up out of your chair
离开呢
and walk away?
你为什么要来
Why did you come here?
我只是想看看我是否还认识你
I guess to see if I still recognized you.
你还认识吗
Do you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我无法理解
I can't understand it.
你和她一起这么多年 撒了这么多谎
You and her all those years, all those lies.
一切说法在我看来都无法理解
No version of it makes sense to me.
我相信一切有果必有因
I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.
你身上发生的这些事根本没有什么因
There is no goddamn reason this happened to you.
根本没有因
There's no reason.
有时候我们没法让事情变得更好
Sometimes we can't make things better.
我们只是得过且过地活着
We just gotta live through 'em.
我觉得你说的对
I guess that's right.
我不能成为你妈妈 吉普茜
I can't be your mom, Gypsy.
你现在要靠自己了
You're on your own now.
你懂我的意思吗
You hear what I'm saying?
你能理解吗
Does any of this make sense to you?
是的
Yeah.
你是谁 吉普茜
Who are you, Gypsy?
你自己知道吗
Do you even know?
你不用总是得成为她给你设定的样子
You don't always want to be the person she made you into.
有时唯一的出路就是穿过火焰
Sometimes the only way out is through.
先生 等你戴着手套到了门口 可以给我发短♥信♥吗
你今晚抬头看星空了吗
Did you look up at the stars tonight?
你看见了什么
And what did you see?
我看见所有星星挂在那里
I saw all the stars hanging up there.
你还记得那天晚上吗
You remember that night?
树上挂着的寄生藤
The Spanish moss in the trees...
看起来像幽灵
looked like ghosts.
把我吓着了
And it scared me.
我抱着你
And I held on to you.
我告诉你
And I told you...
"看看那些星星
"Look at the stars
别看那些幽灵"
and not the ghosts."
因为星星是天使
Because the stars are angels...
天使们
And the angels...
会保护我们
protect us.
你是我的天使
And you are my angel.
你会保护我
And you protect me,
我保护你
and I protect you.
怎么了
What's the matter, huh?
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
晚安
Good night.
别伤害我 小甜瓜
Don't hurt me, sweetpea.
好的
Okay.
尼克
我到了
吉普茜
Gypsy?
谁在那
Who's there?
吉普茜
Gypsy!
吉普茜
Gypsy?
吉普茜 让我进去
Gypsy, let-- let me in.
你能让我进去吗 拜托
Can-- can you let me in, please?
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好了
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 没事的 好了 好了
Sorry. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
好了 好了
It's all right, it's all right.
哪间是你卧室
Um, which one is your room?
那间
That one.
我都盖上了
Oh, I covered it up
这样你就不用再担心了
so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
我刚开始收拾行李
I started packing.
太激动了 你要带我去冒险了
I'm so excited that you're taking me on an adventure!
你是我的公主 对吧
Well, you are my princess, right?
你是我的王子
And you're my prince.
所以你才来救我了 对吧
That's why you came to save me, right?
对
Yep.
我知道你会的
I knew you would.
好了
Okay.
你射了
D-did you...
差不多吧
Basically.
欢迎步入你崭新的余生
Welcome to the rest of your life.
我要叫辆出租车
Hi, um, I'd like to call a taxi, please.
在西志愿街
It's a street called West Volunteer Way.
你知道在哪吗
Do you know where that is?
一个粉色的房♥子
It's a pink house.
好的
Yes. Mm-hmm.
好的 那你多久能到呢
Okay, and how long do you think that'll be?
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表