剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
Was she under duress?
什么 不
What? No.
她不是...她就从前门走进来的
She wasn't-- she walked right in the front door.
你们赶紧告诉我怎么回事
I need you to tell me right now what is going on.
-她走进来的 -是的
- She walked? - Yes.
她走进前门的
She walked in the front door.
告诉他们我们应该已经找到吉普茜了
Tell them we believe we've located Gypsy.
马上就去确认
We'll be back to verify.
这房♥子里有武器吗
Are there any weapons in the house?
有 长官 我的猎枪
Yes, sir, my hunting rifle
在...在楼上的衣柜里
is in-- in the closet in the bedroom.
-上膛了吗 -没有
- Is it loaded? - No.
弹♥药♥放在旁边
The ammunition is-- is-- it's sitting right next to it.
听着
Listen here.
我的儿子有精神疾病
My son has mental issues, so...
-他是个好孩子 -不管他做了什么
- He's a good boy. - Whatever he did,
都不是故意的
he didn't do it on purpose.
他人畜无害
He's harmless.
待着别动
Stay put.
突入 突入 突入
Breach, breach, breach.
进去
Moving in.
-一队 左侧 -收到
- Alpha team, left. - Copy.
二队 右侧
Bravo team, move to the right.
收到
Copy.
小心墙角
Watch those corners.
前厅安全
Front clear.
-墙角 -安全
- Corner? - Clear.
客厅安全
Living room clear.
安全
Clear.
一队破墙
Alpha team breaking the wall.
收到
Copy that.
听着 你是拯救了我 对吗
Listen. You saved me, right?
对吗
Right?
我曾是个囚徒 是你拯救了我
I was held prisoner, and you saved me.
安全
Clear.
-你拯救了我 -我拯救了你
- You saved me. - I saved you.
是的 而我们所要做的就是告诉他们事实
You did, and all we have to do is tell them the truth,
因为我们没有做错事 亲爱的
'cause we didn't do anything wrong, sweetie.
我们没做错事 你是我的英雄
We didn't do anything wrong. You are a hero.
-我是英雄 -你是我的英雄
- I'm a hero. - You are my hero.
我是英雄
I'm a hero.
找到武器
Weapon neutralized.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
尼古拉斯·歌♥德约翰 举起双手走出来
Nicholas Godejohn! Come out with your hands up!
没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
我们将在五秒后上楼
We are coming up in five seconds.
不要做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
告诉他们事实就好
Just tell them the truth.
记住 我们是正义的 按你之前说过的做
Remember, we're in the right. Do exactly what you said.
出来
Get out of there!
把手放在脸上
Hands-- hands on your face!
立刻
Do it now!
把手放在脸上
Hands on your face!
出来 快点
Step out. Do it now!
出来
Step out now!
-出来 -出来
- Step out! - Step out!
吉普茜 我是克劳福德警探
Gypsy, I'm Detective Crawford.
你今天过得怎么样
How are you today?
-我过得很好 -那就好
- I'm doing good. - Good, good.
给你 我知道这里有点冷
Here, I know it can get kind of chilly in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从春田市大老远开车来见你
I drove all the way from Springfield to see you.
好吧
Okay.
吉普茜 你得对我说实话
Gypsy, uh, you need to be honest with me,
我马上要告诉你的事
and if you're involved in anything
你是不是跟这件事有关系
that I'm about ready to tell you,
你得老实告诉我 好吗
you need to tell me, all right?
-当然 -好的
- Absolutely. - All right.
你妈妈死了
Your mom is dead, okay?
而我想问你的是
And what I want to ask you--
等等 你说什么
Wait. Wha-- what? What? What?
你妈妈过世了
Your mom's passed away, okay?
她去世了
She's deceased, all right?
而我想问你的是
And what I want to ask you...
亲爱的 你是不是跟这事有关
Hon, were you involved in this?
不 我
No. No. No, I--
好了
Okay. Okay.
现在就先听我说 行吗
Just listen to me now for a second, all right?
吉普茜 你妈妈那晚发生了什么事
Gypsy, what happened with your mom that night?
我一点都不知道她发生了什么
I don't know what happened with my mom at all.
请你相信我
Help me, please.
好了 听我说 好吗
All right, sweetheart, just listen, okay?
你知道你妈妈发生了什么
You know what happened with your mom,
而我知道你知道
and I know you know.
你觉得是我做的
You think that it's me?
你怎么会觉得是我做的
Why would you think that it's me?
我一直爱着我妈妈
I have always loved my mom.
我们是最好的朋友
My mom and I are best friends.
甜心 别给自己挖坑了
Sweetheart, don't dig yourself in a hole like this.
拜托
Please.
-别演了 -我真的爱我妈妈
- Come on, now. - I really love my mom.
-我知道你爱她 -求你
- I know you do. - Please.
-吉普茜 我知道你爱你妈妈 -求你了
- Gypsy, I know you love your mom. - Please.
吉普茜 我知道你爱着你妈妈
Gypsy, I know that you love your mom.
我从来没有怀疑过你对你妈妈的爱
I have no doubt that you loved your mom,
但是现在你要说实话 好吗
but now is the time to be honest, all right?
不要再说谎 你是不是杀死了你妈妈
No more lies. Did you kill your mom?
我没有 警官
No, no, sir.
事实就是
The truth is...
好了 我承认 我其实的确
Okay, I'll admit it. I did actually...
拿刀捅了她妈妈
stab her mom.
-我承认 -好的
- I'll admit it. - Okay.
我这么做的唯一原因就是为了我和她
The only reason I did is 'cause I did it for me and her.
这就是我这么做的真正原因
That's the real reason I did it.
如果不是为了我和她
I would never have did it
-我是绝对不会这么做的 -好吧
- if it was not for me and her. - Okay.
你看 她妈妈希望所有人都认为
See, her mom wanted everybody to think
她一直都是十六岁
that she was, like, 16 the entire time.
所以
So, yeah.
她觉得 被困在了轮椅上
She felt... kind of trapped on a wheelchair.
-我拯救了她 -你拯救了她
- I saved her. - You saved her?
老实说
Well... honestly...
我体内其实有多重人格
there's actually multiple personalities of myself.
你被诊断出这种病了
Have you ever been diagnosed with that?
我可能是该被诊断出有这种病
I probably should be diagnosed with it,
因为有症状
because it happens.
是这样的 我以前经常吃药
The thing is, I used to take medication.
我会听到脑子里有声音
I used to hear voices in my head.
然后声音消失 不知怎么的成了我的一部分
Then it went away, and then, somehow, it's a part of myself.
吉普茜知道吗
Does Gypsy know that?
是的 她知道的
Uh, yes, she does know that.
吉普茜知道你要杀她的母亲吗
Did Gypsy know that you were gonna kill her mother?
其实
Um, honestly...
是她让我杀的
she asked me to.
我们将组建一个家庭
We're going to have a family together.
将要一起生活 共度余生了
We're gonna build a life together and stuff.
我爱她
I love her.
我们上一位就诊的医生说
Well, the last doctor that we talked to
他的心智可能一直保持在十五 六岁
said he'd probably always have the mind of a 15-, 16-year-old,
左右吧
somewhere around there.
你对吉普茜有什么想法
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表