剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
-妈妈 我没有 -你就有
- Mom, I'm not! - Yes, you are!
特雷 达伦
Hey, Trey, Darren.
出去玩 要么回屋去
Take it outside or in your room.
不
No--
妈妈 妈妈 我们走吧
Mom? Mom, let's go.
蕾茜 我昨天干到了午夜
Lace, I was working until midnight.
-我头疼死了 -是吗
- I got a fucking headache. - Really?
你是因为这个才头疼的吗
Is that why you have a headache?
就因为你在电视上见过她们
Just 'cause you saw those people on TV
不代表她们就有什么特别的
don't make 'em special.
我就是好奇
I'm just curious.
我们至少也可以
I mean, the least we can do
帮助新邻居安顿下来
is help the new people settle in.
如果你到处
If you go around going out of your way
对人友善
trying to be kind to everybody,
人们就会利用你
people are gonna take advantage of you.
好吧 那我自己去做个好邻居
Fine, I'll go be neighborly on my own.
在沙发上待得愉快
Enjoy the couch.
我会的
I will.
你真是年度好妈
Mother of the year.
妈妈 是谁啊
Mom, who is it?
你好 你是我们的新邻居吧
Oh, hello. You must be our new neighbor.
是啊 我们就住街对面
Yeah. We live across the street.
我是蕾茜
I'm Lacey.
认识你很高兴
It's nice to meet you.
请进吧
Well, come. Come on in.
请进
Come.
你是吉普茜吧
You must be Gypsy.
-帽子真酷 -谢谢
- Cool hat. - Oh, thank you.
认识你很高兴
It's so good to meet you.
你真有魅力
Wow, you're a charmer, huh?
我其实在电视上看见过你们
Um, I did see y'all on TV, actually.
所以我才过来看看
Uh, that's sort of why I came over.
我在春田纪念医院
Um, I'm doing this volunteer thing
做义工
at Springfield Memorial,
有时候 我们会在那里
and sometimes we like to do
给小姑娘们化妆 逗她们开心
the little girls' makeup over there, cheer 'em up.
挺好玩的
It's fun.
我在想
And, um, I was just wondering
吉普茜想不想打扮一下
if Gypsy maybe wants a makeover?
我反正也需要练习
I need the practice, to be honest.
-这... -求你 妈妈
- Well, um... - Yes, please, Mom.
求你了
Please? Please, please, please?
我反正还要再收拾几箱东西
Well, uh, I do have a couple more boxes to unpack.
就化点淡妆 好吗
Just a little touch, okay?
好
Oh, yeah.
天呐 你真配合
Man, you are being so good.
坐着一动不动
You are sitting so still.
你喜欢化妆吗
Do you like wearing makeup?
我们去大会时我妈妈会让我化妆
Well, my mom lets me wear it to conventions.
好啊
Cool.
你的项链真好看
Your necklace is so pretty.
谢谢
Thanks.
我男友送我的
My boyfriend gave it to me.
你有男友
You have a boyfriend?
是啊
Mm-hmm, I do.
你爱他吗
Um, are you in love?
他挺蠢的
I mean, he's kind of a dumbass, but...
但我或许哪天
I don't know, I'll probably, like, marry him
会嫁给他吧
or something one day.
眼睛睁大
Now, open your eyes wide
看这里
and look like, right here.
好
Okay.
那么
So...
这些大会什么的
these convention things,
你是会扮成
do you dress up as
战神公主齐娜吗
Xena the Warrior Princess or something?
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
我更喜欢迪士尼
Um, well, I'm mostly a Disney person.
我爱迪士尼
I-I love Disney,
我有时扮成灰姑娘
so I-I-I go as Cinderella sometimes.
但下次我很想扮成
But, um, next time I really want to go
《小美人鱼》里的艾莉尔
as Ariel from "The Little Mermaid."
是啊 因为艾莉尔长了腿
Oh, right, 'cause Ariel gets her legs.
我...抱歉
Um, didn't--I'm sorry.
不 没事
No, no, no, it's okay.
我小时候还能走路的
Um, when I was little, I could walk.
是吗
You could?
是我妈妈说的
Well, that's what my mom says.
我爸爸还嘲笑我走路的姿势
Um, and that my dad made fun of the way I walked, or something?
我觉得他
I don't-- I don't really think
不喜欢有个瘸腿的孩子
he liked having a kid who was crippled.
但我不记得了
But I don't remember that.
我当时还小
I was too little.
我爸爸也是个混♥蛋♥
I had a bad dad, too.
是他们的损失
They're missing out.
好香啊
That smells good.
真美
That looks really pretty.
好美啊
Beautiful.
好了
Okay.
看看吧
Take a look.
-蕾茜 -怎么
- Lacey? - Yeah?
我们能做朋友吗
Can we be friends?
当然了
Heck, yeah, we can.
我觉得你搬来这里就是命运
I think it was, like, fate that you moved here.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
-好 -再见
- All right. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
-你们玩得开心吗 -嗯
- Did you have a nice visit? - Yeah.
但她妈妈找她 她就走了
I think her mom was wondering where she was, though.
她来了 但她妈妈没来 真有意思
It's funny she come over and her mama didn't.
知道吗 或许我该做个蛋糕拿过去
You know what? Maybe I should take a cake or something over.
开个好头
Start off on the right foot.
好主意
That's a good idea.
妈妈 蕾茜说
Mom, Lacey said--
我不是说你能交到朋友吗
Didn't I say you were gonna make friends?
是啊
Yes.
我也担心交朋友的事
I worry about making friends, too.
一定要给这里的人
It's so important to make a good impression
留个好印象 才能让他们接纳我们
on the folks around here so they accept us.
我们虽然没有其他家人
We may not have family,
但好人到处都有
but there are good people everywhere.
我们只需要找到他们
We just have to find them.
妈妈
Mom?
来 把你脸上那些东西洗掉
Here, wash all that stuff off of your face.
但她刚给我化了妆
But she just did my makeup.
你还太小了
You are far too young
不该化那么重 漂亮姑娘
for all of that paint, pretty girl.
太成熟了
It's too grown-up for you.
快洗吧
Now scrub.
快洗掉
Scrub.
女孩都化妆的 妈妈
Girls wear makeup, Mom.
你不像其他姑娘
You're not like other girls.
小可爱
Aw, sweet pea.
我知道你有时想像其他人一样
I know sometimes you want to be like everybody else.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我喜欢你的特别
I like you special.
-我知道 -好吧
- I know. - Okay.
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表