剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
- I have a condition... - Yeah.
我在商店里找东西很困难
That makes it hard for me to find things in stores.
我希望你能告诉我
And so I was hoping you could show me
你们的罐头汤现在摆在哪
where your soup cans are currently.
跟我来
Follow me.
尼克可算没干坐着
Well, I'm glad to see Nick finally got off his butt
去给你弄了点吃的来
and got you something to eat.
尼克是个好养家人
Nick's actually a very good provider.
他知道我需要什么
He knows what I need.
我知道她喜欢土豆
Well, I knew she'd like potatoes
因为她妈妈以前都给她做这个
because that's what her mom used to always make her.
看来你们的关系也没有那么糟
So it wasn't all bad, then, huh?
你真不想给她打个电♥话♥
You sure you don't want to give her a call,
试试和她重归于和
maybe patch things up?
我觉得我现在跟尼克在一起更好
I think that I'm better off with Nick now.
她很难相处
She's pretty hard to live with.
我有次看了一集《菲尔医生》
I saw an episode of "Dr. Phil" once
关于边缘性人格的
about borderline personality,
那种疯狂
and that kind of crazy
-很... -我妈妈没疯
- was so-- - My mom's not crazy.
她就是 她无法照顾好自己
She just-- well, she just couldn't take care of herself,
所以也照顾不好我
so she just really couldn't take care of me.
那种事通常是家族遗传的
That kind of thing usually runs in the family.
你小心了 尼克
So look out, Nick.
菲尔医生管那叫恶性循环
That's the kind of thing Dr. Phil calls a vicious cycle.
你懂什么菲尔医生 万斯
And what do you know about Dr. Phil, Vance?
-我看过他的节目 -是啊
- I have seen his show. - Yeah.
你从不看的 我才看
You never watch the show. I watch his show.
-你总换台 -我妈妈没疯
- You always change it-- - My mom's not crazy.
你说是就是 亲爱的 她没疯
If you say so, hon, then she's not crazy.
我是这么说
Well, I do say so.
她以前为我做过很多好事
She used to do a lot of nice things for me, actually.
每次我去看医生
She would-- she would get me a stuffed animal
她都给我个毛绒玩具
every time I had to go to the doctor.
那不错啊 我看到...
That's cool. I saw--
我们以前还一起去动漫大会玩
And we used to go to these conventions together,
我们总扮装 很好玩的
and we would always dress up, and it was so much fun.
有次 我们还见到了金刚狼
And one time, we met Wolverine.
每次我难过或孤单了
And anytime I'd ever get sad or lonely,
她都会唱我最爱的歌♥
she would always sing me my favorite song.
你在里面放了什么 味道怪怪的
What-- what did you put in this? It tastes weird.
我是按说明书做的
I just followed the instructions.
你记得我们上次在奥尼尔烧烤
Do you remember the last time we had mashed potatoes
吃土豆泥吗
at the O'Neil's barbecue?
尼克把生汉堡肉落在了车厢里
And Nick left raw hamburger meat in the trunk.
天呐 我记得
Oh, my-- I remember that, right?
接下来的一周 我开车经过马尼托瓦克
Because next week, I'm driving down by Manitowoc,
我就在想"那什么味儿"
and I'm thinking to myself, "What's that smell?"
你知道你大夏天把一磅的汉堡肉
You know what happens when you leave a pound
落在车里会有什么后果吗
of raw hamburger meat in a car in the summertime?
猜猜看吧
Take a guess what happens.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
你可以给我拿点药
Could you just get me some medicine
缓缓我的肚子吗
to settle my tummy, please?
我们没有药
We don't have any medicine.
什么
What?
胃肠用铋都没有吗
Not even Pepto-Bismol or--
亲爱的
Hon?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们已经在家了
We're already here.
不 我是说我在春田的家
No, no, I mean my real home in Springfield.
我觉得我们不能回去了
I-I don't think that we can go back there...
永远不能了
really, ever.
或许我们可以
Well, maybe we can.
我们只需要让人找到她的尸体
We just have to make sure that someone finds her body,
那样房♥子就能空出来了
and then the house will be empty.
我们可以告诉警方
And then we can tell the police
是别人干的
that it was someone else
然后你我就能回那里住了 是吧
and then you and I can go back and live there, right?
不是别人干的 是我们
Someone else didn't do it. It was us.
我们不能就那么丢下她
Well, we can't just leave her there.
我们得让人发现她
We have to tell someone she's there.
我们不能报♥警♥ 亲爱的
We can't call the police, sweetheart.
我们得做点什么
Well, we have to do something.
我们不能就那样丢下她
We can't just let her sit there.
我知道怎么办了
I know what we can do.
迪迪-吉普
你发布了什么东西 就会在这里显示
Now when you post something, it'll show up here,
这样她的朋友都能看见
where all of her friends can see it.
也许她们会去找她
Maybe they'll go find her.
像这个吗 比如
Like this? Like...
蒂蒂需要帮助
这也许太含糊了 因为
It might be too vague, because, like,
也许她只需要别人帮忙除草呢
what if she just needs help mowing her lawn?
蒂蒂死了
我说不好
I don't know.
缺少点什么 你不觉得吗
It's missing something. Don't you think, like--
一个真正的凶手会说什么
Like, what would a real, like, murderer say?
就是这个
That's it.
-宝贝 -今天过得好吗
- Hey, baby. - Hey, how was your day?
很漫长
Long.
想尝试一下吗
Want to test it?
想 我快饿死了 你知道的
Yeah, I'm starving. You know it.
我今天都没时间吃午饭
I didn't even get a chance to eat lunch today.
蒂蒂·吉普茜
那个贱♥人♥死了
怎么了
What's wrong?
-一切都好吗 -等等
- Everything okay? - Uh, hold on.
妈
Hey, Mom.
你看到
Hey, did-- did you see that post
蒂蒂和吉普茜脸书上的状态了吗
on-on Dee Dee and-and Gypsy's Facebook page?
不不 就去她们的脸书账号♥看
Yeah, no, no, just-- just go to their Facebook page.
这样吧 我过去
Okay, you know what? I'm-- I'm just gonna come over.
这些评论怎么回事 他们没去找她
What are these comments? They're not finding her.
没有用 他们没明白
It's not working. Just-- they're not getting it.
也许需要一点时间
Maybe it's just going to take some time.
我们没有时间了 她就那样坐着
We don't have time. She's just sitting there.
我不想让她那样待着
I don't want to leave her there like that.
我们得...
We have to...
我们得吸引他们的注意力
we have to grab their attention.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
这种话 它
Words like that, it's--
看 这是你会说的话 对吧
See, that's something that you would say, right?
-对 -没错
- Right. - Right, yes.
维克多会说什么
What would Victor say?
我砍死了
我砍死了那头肥猪而且强♥奸♥了她可爱的女儿
她叫得超级大声 哈哈哈
可爱无辜的女儿
你确定吗
Are you sure?
所有人可见 发布
好了
There.
你发送前关闭了定位显示 对吧
You turned off the location before you sent that, right?
什么
What?
所有认识她们的人都慌了
Everybody that knows them is freaking out on here.
蒂蒂
Dee Dee?
蒂 吉普茜 你们还好吗
Dee, Gypsy? You guys okay in there?
她们的车还在
Their car is still here.
妈妈 我去报♥警♥了 好吗
Mom, I'm just going to call the cops, okay?
好
Yeah.
也许没什么大事
It's probably no big deal,
因为多数人都不知道脸书有定位功能
because most people don't even know that Facebook has tracking.
大家都会以为干这事的人
Everyone's going to think that whoever did this
还在春田市
is still in Springfield.
我之前被捕过 而且
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表