剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
我也不想
No, I don't either.
可我们已经在这
But here we are.
你到底有没有把医疗记录带来
Did you bring the medical records or not?
但...
But...
看到这里了吗
Do you see here?
"母亲称孩子每晚
"Mother reports that child wakes up
被多次呛醒"
choking several times a night."
嗯
Yeah.
还有这里
Then there's this one.
"据母亲所述 病人每周癫痫发作六次"
"According to mother, patient has seizures six times a week."
看这里
And look here.
"母亲称孩子三岁时因白血病接受治疗"
"Mother says child was treated for leukemia at age three."
吉普茜 这从没发生过
Gypsy, that never happened.
全都是这种
They're all like that.
她总是在代你说话
She always spoke for you.
她一直告诉我 让她来回答就好
She always just told me to let her do all the talking.
这就是她的套路
That was her whole tactic, you know?
所以她就这样囚禁了你
That's how she made you a prisoner.
但至少她陪着我
But at least she was there.
她爱过我
She did love me.
你...离开了
You... left.
吉普茜
Gypsy...
我和你妈妈结婚时 我17岁
I was 17 when I married your mom.
比你现在整整年轻七岁
That's seven years younger than you are now.
她比我年长很多
And she was a lot older.
都是她在控制我
She was in the driver's seat, you know?
我就是个孩子
I was a kid.
我不想听你的借口
I don't want to hear your excuses.
我知道你离开了
I know that you left,
我知道你不爱她 也不爱我
and I know that you didn't love her or me.
不是那样的 我爱你
That's just not true. I did love you.
现在也依然爱你
Do love you, you know?
但是我...
But I...
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know how to do it.
把你交给她照顾会更加方便
It was easier to just let her have you.
我这辈子都交给她了
For my whole entire life?
我试过想来看你的
I tried to come visit.
那你肯定尝试得还不够努力
Well, then you must not have tried hard enough.
她说你受不了
She said you couldn't handle it.
然后她就搬家了 到处搬家
And then she moved. Kept moving around.
总有各种理由
Th--there was always some reason.
我觉得你可以离开了 谢谢你的病历
I think you should go now. Thank you for the records.
我只要这些就够了 你...你能走了吗
That's all I need from you. Can you-- can you please go?
我每个月都会寄支票
Every month I sent the checks.
每个月 就算倾家荡产也会凑出钱来
Every month, even when we were scraping for it.
-我得去借... -我能走了吗
- I had to borrow. - Can I go now?
等等 等等
Wait! Wait.
等等
Wait, wait.
就一会儿
Just one second.
好吗
Okay?
吉普茜 拜托
Gypsy, please.
我要给你看点东西
I got to show you something.
这是你出生后几天拍的
This is a few days after you were born.
我在那儿之前从来没有抱过孩子
I never held a baby before.
这是你三岁的时候
This is you when you were three.
我想教你一首歌♥
I was trying to teach you a song.
这是我和你在特奥会上
This is you and me at the Special Olympics.
这里你八岁
You're eight here.
我那天非常以你为豪
I-I was so proud of you that day.
我记得不是这样的 你根本没去
That's not how I remember. That-- you weren't there.
-我去了 -不 你没有
- I was. - No, you weren't.
妈妈让你去 你拒绝了
Mom asked you to go, and you said no.
不...
That's--
不是那样的
that's not true.
我去了
I-I came.
我给了你手里的这面小旗子
I gave you this flag you're holding.
我记得那面小旗子
I remember the flag.
我想也是
I thought you would.
你好好保管了好几周 后来弄坏了
You kept it for weeks till it broke.
我还记得我在想要不要再给你买♥♥一面新的
I remember thinking I should get you another one.
但最后 我忘了
But at the end, I forgot.
我想我也忘了
I guess I forgot, too.
吉普茜 我...
Oh, Gypsy, I...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I'm so, so, so, so sorry.
真希望我当初能多了解你
I wish I had gotten to know you.
这是这里是密苏里州诉
This is a pre-trial conference
吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德和尼古拉斯·歌♥德约翰的
in the matter of the State of Missouri vs. Gypsy Rose Blanchard
审前会议
and the State of Missouri vs. Nicholas Godejohn.
律师请提出动议
I understand counsel has a motion to make.
法官大人 我已经向控方递交了被告的医疗记录
Your Honor, I've shared with the prosecutor medical records
记录显示我的当事人
which show that my client was the victim
长♥期♥处于其母亲对她的医疗虐待
of lifelong medical abuse at the hands of her mother.
蒂蒂·布兰查德从其女儿五岁起
Dee Dee Blanchard was forcing her daughter
就一直在强迫她
since at least the age of five years old
假装患有疾病
to pretend she was sick
对我当事人的身心造成了巨大的伤害
at great physical and emotional cost to my client.
基于上述原因 吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德
On that basis, Gypsy Rose Blanchard
有权要求她和尼古拉斯·歌♥德约翰
is entitled to have her trial severed
分开进行受审
from that of Nicholas Godejohn.
对于他们二人来说
The circumstances of this crime
这起罪案的性质并不一样
were not the same for both of them.
她是一名被其母长♥期♥囚禁和精神控制的
She was an abused child being imprisoned and controlled
受虐儿童 而歌♥德约翰先生
by her mother, whereas Mr. Godejohn--
-律师 在你继续之前 -嗯
- Uh, counsel, before you get into it... - Sure.
我要先问问公诉人是否同意
Let me ask the prosecutor if, uh, he concurs.
我同意 法官大人
Um, I do, Your Honor.
布兰查德小姐的情况和...
Miss Blanchard's, uh, circumstances differ...
歌♥德约翰先生的情况有很大的区别
significantly from Mr. Godejohn's.
谢谢
Thank you.
同意辩方分开审判的动议
The, uh, defendant's motion for severance is granted.
吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德和尼古拉斯·歌♥德约翰
Uh, Gypsy Rose Blanchard and Nicholas Godejohn
从今以后分开进行审理
will now be tried separately.
但我是为了吉普茜 我是为了保护...
But I-I did it for Gypsy. I did it to protect--
好了 肃静
All right, settle down.
律师们 你们决定
Counsel, have you made a decision yet
是否要诉某位被告
as to whether you intend to seek the death penalty
判处死刑吗
against either defendant?
还没有 法官大人
We haven't, Your Honor.
我们还在确认布兰查德小姐的律师
We're still reviewing the materials provided us
提供给我们的所有材料
by the attorney representing Miss Blanchard.
再过几周应该能完成材料的核查
We should be able to complete that in the coming weeks
并得出结论
and come to a decision.
那目前先告一段落
That concludes the matter at hand.
休庭
We will take a recess.
但那是好事吧
Um, but that's good, though, right?
他们会阅读我的医疗记录
They're gonna read my medical records,
他们就不会给我判死刑了吧
and they're not gonna give me the death penalty?
吉普茜 我们现在希望能够达成协议
Well, um, Gypsy, what we hope for now is a deal.
你做有罪辩护 这样你坐几年牢
You plead guilty, you maybe get to walk
出来时还年轻
while you're still young.
有罪 但我不...
Guilty? But I'm not--
但是...我是受害者 你不是...
But what-- I'm a victim. That's what you just--
你不是那么说的吗
That's what you said, right?
布兰切德的律师称
Blanchard's lawyer
她并不是一个冷血的杀手
says she is not a cold-blooded murderer
布兰切德谋杀案惊人反转
而是一名
but a victim
遭受了长♥期♥心理和生理虐待
of long-term physical and psychological abuse
谋取自♥由♥的受害者
who had to break free.
她称此案为正当防卫
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表