剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
谢丽 看
Shelley look!
蒂蒂
So, Dee Dee...
你这样一位真正的选美皇后
What's a-- what's a real beauty queen doing here
为什么要跟这些扮装的混在一起
with all these ones who are playing dress-up?
你可真会说话
You a real charmer.
我是陪吉普茜来的
Well, I'm here with Gypsy.
她可喜欢扮装 还有看那些娃娃了
She loves dressing up and looking at all the toys.
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
什么意思
What do you mean?
是艺术
There's, uh, art...
书 还是比赛
books, and, uh, and a contest.
他们还有快速约会
They got speed dating.
吉普茜都喜欢
Gypsy likes all of it.
她喜欢认识那些和气有趣的人
She likes to meet all the nice and interesting people and...
那你呢
What about you?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我想说
Well, I--I just want to say
我很欣赏你对女儿的尽心
I truly appreciate your devotion to your daughter.
她是我的一切
She's my everything.
问题就在这里
Yeah, well, that's just the thing.
或许这不管我的事
And, you know, maybe this is none of my beeswax,
但是 你似乎是一个
but, uh, you just seem like someone
很有层次的人
who's got layers to you.
而我
And, uh...
很想了解
well, I'm kinda curious to know more about what--
你的所有层次
what those might be.
你并不是每一天
I mean, it's not-- it's not every day
都能遇到一个会约德尔唱法的女人
you meet a woman who...Yodel-eh-hee-hoo!
这倒是
It's true.
这个嘛
Well...
我能失陪一小会吗 拉斯
Well, would you just excuse me for one moment, Russ?
行 好的
Okay, all right.
吉普茜·罗斯 我要去下女厕所
Gypsy Rose, I gotta go to the little girls' room.
-我们走 -我可以待在这里 妈妈
- Let's go. - Well, I can stay, Mom.
谢丽在这呢
Shelley's here.
-这个... -她会没事的
- Well... - She's fine.
-她没事的 蒂蒂 -好吧
- She's fine, Dee Dee. - Okay.
-马上回来 -好的
- Be back in a flash. - Okay.
不好意思
Whoop, excuse me.
你想去...
All right, you wanna go...
真的吗
Really?
道格又惹小孩哭了
Dougie made a kid cry again.
我得去一下
I gotta go fix it.
很快就好 可以吗
Won't be but two minutes, okay?
-好的 我在这等 -好的 亲爱的
- Okay, I'll wait here. - All right, sweetie.
斯塔福德娃娃
我觉得你穿上很好看
I think it would look very good on you.
我也觉得 但我喜欢天使独角兽
I think so, but I like angel unicorn.
我觉得那个也很不错
Yes, I think that would be great, too.
也许那件紫色也好看
Maybe that purple's good, too.
非常衬你
Totally your color.
你好 我是吉普茜 我超爱金刚狼
Hi. I'm Gypsy. I love Wolverine.
有些人喊我洛根
Some call me Logan.
但你可以叫我斯科特
But you can call me Scott.
而且大家都喜欢灰姑娘
And everybody loves Cinderella.
你想试试这些吗
Would you like to try those on?
想 你们有四码吗
Yeah. Do you have a size four?
没有 但我们的童装区
No, but we do have the same print
有一款同花色的玛丽简鞋
on a Mary Jane in the kid's section.
事实上 你想过当小美人鱼吗
In fact, have you ever thought about Ariel?
你肯定很适合 你装上鱼尾后
You'd be great. You wouldn't have to worry
不用担心行动不便的问题
about moving around in the tail.
你会成为很棒的小美人鱼
You'd be amazing.
我没有钱买♥♥那个
I don't have enough for that.
好吧
Okay, um...
不如戴一顶好看的红色假发
how about a nice red wig?
戴上红色假发可以变成很多角色
A girl can do a lot with a red wig.
芭芭拉·戈登 也就是蝙蝠女
Barbara Gordon-- AKA Batgirl--
女王神剑 魔形女
Red Sonja, Mystique,
当然了
and, of course,
还有金刚狼的挚爱红发女
there's only one redhead for Wolverine:
琴·格蕾
Jean Grey.
我不认识她们
I don't know them.
什么
What?
你想试试吗
Would you like to try it on?
我也没有钱买♥♥那个
I don't have enough for that, either.
稍等一会 好吗
One moment, okay?
你真的不知道琴·格蕾是谁
You really don't know who Jean Grey is?
我不知道
I don't know!
不如
How about...
先从小比目鱼开始吧[小美人鱼的好友]
you start with Flounder?
免费赠送
On the house.
我能帮您吗
Can I help you?
那条鱼都不是比目鱼
That fish is not a flounder.
看起来更像天使鱼
It looks more like an angelfish.
人们虽然称它为小比目鱼
Just because they call him Flounder
并不代表它就是比目鱼呀
doesn't mean he is a flounder.
你想扮成小美人鱼吗
Do you even want to be Ariel?
毕竟有人威胁要把她的鳍钉在地板上
Well, they threatened to nail her fin to the floor.
你多大了
How old are you?
18岁
18.
总得熬过今天
Well, it just has to make it through today.
我们下个月开始尝试
We're gonna start trying next month.
洗干净你那脏手再拍我屁♥股♥
Wash your hands before you slap my ass!
准备好了吗 我想趁我娇艳欲滴时艳遇一把
Ready? I wanna meet someone while I'm still cute.
非常抱歉 女士
I am so sorry, ma'am.
说说你心爱♥女♥人♥的故事吧
So tell me about your lady love.
我
Me?
不 我没有
No, I don't...
我没有女友
I don't have a girlfriend.
不是 傻瓜 我说的是金刚狼的女友
No, silly, I'm talking about Wolverine's girlfriend.
我是一个独行侠
I was a loner.
我喜欢独来独往
I liked it that way.
只做必要的事
Doing what needed to be done.
然后我遇见了她
That's when I met her.
琴·格蕾
Jean Grey.
我爱她 我知道她也爱我
I love her, and I know she loves me.
她只是
She's just...
已经许给了另一个爱她的男人
obligated to someone else who loves her, too.
所以
So...
我独自行走
I walk alone.
斯科特
Scott?
你是我见过最体面的男人了
You're just about the most honorable man I've ever met.
你是我见过最可人的灰姑娘
You are the sweetest Cinderella I've ever met.
快看 我们得过去看看
Look at that! We have to go look at that!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
你以前看过这个吗
Have you ever seen one of these before?
当然了 那是德洛雷安 我当然...
Yes, of course. It's the DeLorean. Of course I've seen--
各位 不好意思
Guys, uh, excuse me?
你们想排到前面吗
You wanna come up front?
-不用了 -没事的 来吧
- No, that's okay. - They're okay with it.
来吧
Come on.
-你确定吗 -来前面吧
- Are you sure? - Come up to the front, yeah.
-来吧 宝贝 来前面吧 -谢谢你
- Yeah, sweetie, go ahead. - Thank you.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
好的 各位
Okay, guys.
如果你们准备好了 大喊"斯科特太棒了"
If you're ready, say "Great Scott"!
斯科特太棒了
Great Scott!
蒂蒂是我见过的
Dee Dee was about the nicest,
最善良 最慷慨的人
most giving person I ever met.
什么样的禽兽会对她做出那样的事
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表