剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
especially if the parents get a system in place.
你告诉我们该怎么办 说得明明白白
Well, you tell us what to do. Let us know exactly
我一定照做
and I'll make sure it happens.
你们需要知道的都在这里了
Here's everything you need to know.
里面罗列了母亲可以做的事
Uh, there's a list in there of the things that the mother can do.
比如 一定要更多地喂她进食 哪怕是在夜间
Like, it's important to feed her more, e-even through the night.
我还会给她开点补品
And I'll send a supplement with her,
你量她的体重 确保她在增重
and you check her weight, make sure she's gaining enough.
蒂蒂总是喂不饱她
Dee Dee can't ever give her enough milk at a time.
-才不是的 -就是的
- That's not true! - Yes, it is.
有时我想喂她 你却叫我别吵醒她
Sometimes I try and you tell me not to wake her.
-才不是的 -没事
- That's not so. - No worries.
我会给你开高热奶粉
I will send home a high-calorie formula
你可以在两次母乳喂养之间喂她
that you can try between breastfeedings.
放心吧 妈妈 你可以的
You can rest easy, mama. You got this, right?
好了 那我们下个月见了
Okay, then I will see you back here next month.
-非常感谢 -你会棒棒的
- Oh, thank you so much. - You're gonna be great.
茉莉 那可不好
Mollie, that is not nice!
我只是想说 当年茉莉也瘦的像柴干
All I'm saying is that Mollie was puny as a twig
我也就只用自己的奶♥子♥
and all it took was my own two tits,
吸奶器 和花很多时间
a breast pump, and a crap ton of time
像个母牛一样在那里挤奶 就喂饱了她
sitting there being milked like a mama cow.
可不是人人都跟你一样 珍妮特
Not everybody's like you, Janet. Everybody's not like you.
-也不需要什么医生... -不是人人都需要
- Don't even use a fancy doctor... - Yeah, and not everybody needs
提点意见 我就想说这个
to put their two cents in, is all I'm saying.
-你听到了吗 -蒂蒂
- Do you hear me? - Dee.
蒂蒂
Dee?
我有20分钟的睡觉时间 你刚刚说什么
I got 20 minutes to nap time. What were you saying?
我不知道你是哪里没跟上 要我从头说吗
Well, I don't know where I lost you. You want me to start over?
不 珍妮特 带俩丫头出去吧
No, no, Janet. Go on outside with those girls.
-和姑娘出去 -我们走了
- Go outside with the girls. - Yeah, we're going.
-给我们点空间 -姑娘们 准备好了吗
- Please give us some peace. - Okay, girls, you ready?
去玩蹦床 预备 出发
Trampoline. Ready, set, go!
谁能打败我 谁能打败我 谁能打败我
Who's gonna beat me, who's gonna beat me, who's gonna beat me?
你也得去睡会儿 你看上去糟透了
You need to go to bed now too. You look a mess.
我喂她这瓶奶 哄她睡觉
I'll take this bottle and put her down.
不不 我来吧
No, no, no, I'll give it to her.
医嘱
Doctor's orders.
行
All right.
行吧
All right.
单独地 给我们点空间
Alone, mama. Give us some peace.
我是不会出去的
Well, I'm not gonna go outside
和你的珍妮特表亲和那些捣蛋鬼
with your cousin Janet and those hellions.
每次她们来我都压力大的头疼
I get a stress headache every time they come by.
乖
Oh... Oh, there.
你看 吉普茜宝贝
You see that, Gypsy girl?
就咱俩
Just the two of us.
本应如此
Like it ought to be.
这就走了
Checking out already?
其实她很快要去见我父母
She actually needs to meet my mom pretty soon
因为马上办婚礼了 所以我们要赶巴士
since the wedding is coming up, so we need to catch a bus.
不过我们打算先吃早饭
Except we're gonna grab breakfast first.
欧陆式早餐供应至九点
We've got continental till 9:00.
我要带她去好点的地方
Um, I'm gonna take her to someplace fancier.
-无意冒犯 -没错 这是我们第一次约会
- No offense. - Yeah, it's our first real date.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Are you ready? - Yep.
-再见 谢谢 -拜
- Bye, thank you. - Bye.
明星套餐 巧克力碎片华夫饼 还有吗
All-Star special, chocolate chip waffles. Anything else?
能麻烦你帮我换一种饮料吗
Um, yeah, could I have a different drink, please?
行 橙汁 巧克力牛奶 热茶
Sure. Orange juice, chocolate milk, hot tea...
你们有什么汽水
Oh, um, what kind of pop do you have?
我还有很多客人 你看看菜单吧
I have lots of tables. Do you wanna look at a menu?
不用了 我要橙汁吧
N-no, um... I'll just have orange juice.
尼克 尼克
Nick... Nick?
别...别担心
Don't... don't worry.
我们就是来约会而已
We're just here on a date.
保持微笑 交给我就行
Just be smiley and I'll do the talking.
-没事的 -天哪 不
- It's okay. - Oh, God. Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no...
还在我们手上
We still have it.
那把刀 还在我们手上
The knife, we still have it.
-我们就像邦妮和克莱德 -什么 谁
- We're just like Bonnie and Clyde. - What? Who?
逃亡的罪犯夫妻档
It's this couple who are criminals on the run.
很有名
They're pretty famous.
我们不是罪犯 我们不是
We're not criminals. We're not criminals.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
"克劳蒂尼娅·布兰查德"
"Claudinea Blanchard?"
是的 是我 我肯定不小心掉了
Yes, that's me. I, um... I must have dropped it.
-非常感谢 谢谢 -日安 克劳蒂尼娅
- Thank you so much. Thank you. - Have a nice day, Claudinea.
你也是
You, too.
-我的天哪 我们能走了吗 -嗯
- Oh, my gosh, can we please go? - Yep.
求你了 我们走吧
Can we go, please?
车站有金属探测器吗
Does the bus station have metal detectors?
尼克·歌♥德约翰
樱桃街12755
-我猜有吧 -那我们不能随身带着刀
- I guess. - So we can't take the knife with us.
吉普茜·布兰查德
我家边上有条河
Oh, there's a lake by my house,
我们到了以后可以扔到河里
we can throw it in when we get there.
尼克 我们不能留在身上那么久
Nick, we can't keep it that long.
我们找个邮局寄给自己吧 好吗
Let's find a post office and just mail it to ourselves,okay?
如果我们邮寄 就没有危险
If we mail, it, it'll be safe.
好主意
That's good thinking.
宝贝 宝贝
Baby? Baby?
没错 你是妈妈的宝贝
Yeah, you're mama's baby.
-宝贝 -宝贝
- Baby? - Baby.
-宝贝 宝贝 -给我看看你的头盖骨在哪里
- Baby? Baby? - Now show me, where's your cranium?
-你能说"头盖骨"吗 -老天爷 蒂蒂
- Can you say "Cranium"? - Christ on a cracker, Dee Dee.
她才两岁
She's two.
我这么大时 我妈让我们自己折腾
When I was her age my mama let us just figure it out.
我是说 不是你妈
I mean, you know, not your mom.
因为她总是担心你
'Cause she was always so worried about you.
大概因为你是那个宝贝 对吧
Probably because you're the baby, right?
蒂蒂
Dee Dee?
-宝贝 -你在听吗
- Baby? - Are you listening?
-宝贝 -蒂蒂
- Baby? - Hey, Dee Dee,
你的相机哪儿来的
where'd you get that camera?
-说"宝贝" -谁会大半夜的来敲门
- Say "Baby." - Who knocks on someone's door this time of night?
你有约会吗
Hmm, you got a hot date?
宝贝
Baby.
-我们找蒂蒂·布兰查德女士 -宝贝
- We're here for Ms. Dee Dee Blanchard. - Hi, baby.
蒂 蒂蒂
Dee. Dee Dee.
-好 -进来吧
- Yeah. - Come on in.
肯定是有什么误会 克劳蒂
They... there must be some kind of misunderstanding, Clauddine.
我们得逮捕你 布兰查德女士
We need to take you in, Ms.Blanchard.
你在说 你干什么了
What are you... what did you do?
县律师以支票欺诈重罪起诉你
County attorney's charging you with felony check fraud.
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
我也许在不知情的情况下开过假支票
Well, I might have written a bad check without knowing,
但我能解释
but I can clear this up.
你外公支票本上的超额支票 他起诉你了
Bad check from your grandpa's checkbook? He's pressing charges.
转过身去 把手放在背后
Turn around, put your hands behind your back, please.
-不 -我们必须逮捕你
- No! - We have to do this
无论你是否配合 转过身去
whether you cooperate or not. Turn around.
不 别把她带过来
Oh, no! Don't bring her in here!
留在那屋 我不想让她看到
Leave her back there! I don't want her to see this!
她很害怕 你看不出来她很害怕吗
She's scared! Can't you see that she's scared?
-把她带走 -你所说的任何话
- Turn her away! - Anything you say can
-都将作为呈堂证供... -把她带走
- and will be used against you... - Turn her away!
如果你不想让她看到你就不该犯事儿
You shouldn't have done this if you didn't want her to see it!
法庭将指派一位律师给你
One will be appointed to you.
鉴于以上所有因素 外加你的犯罪记录
So with all these factors plus your criminal record,
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表