剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
In order to obtain a guardianship over your daughter,
我们需要让法官相信
we would need to convince a judge
她丧失了行为能力
that she's incapacitated.
她坐在轮椅上
Well, she's in a wheelchair.
判例法非常明确 生理缺陷并不要紧
The case law's very specific. Physical deficits don't matter.
法庭想知道的是
What the court would want to know
吉普茜能否独♥立♥思考
is if Gypsy could think for herself.
她所有的医生都说
Well, all her doctors say
她智力发育迟缓
that she's... delayed.
我通常会说
I usually say, you know,
她只有七岁孩子的心智
she's got the mind of a seven-year-old.
我能理解你的感受
I understand you feel that way,
但你女儿能回答出关于她健康的
but your daughter can answer specific questions
具体问题
about her health.
-什么 -法官会问
- What-- - A judge would ask her
跟我一样的问题
all the same things that I just did.
恐怕法官不会
I'm afraid there's just no way
把监护权判给你
you'd be awarded a guardianship.
从法律的角度来看 她是一个独♥立♥的个体
In the eyes of the law, she's her own person.
明白了
I see.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
很抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry I can't be more help.
没关系
It's fine.
不知道为什么她要问你那些问题
I don't know why she was asking you all those questions.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
我只是实话实说
I was only being honest.
我知道 吉普宝宝
I know, Gypsy Bee,
但我们需要这些文件
but we need those papers.
你的医生
Your doctor...
医疗补助计划 愿望成真基金会
Medicaid, Make-A-Wish Foundation,
残疾补助 所有
disability, all of it.
我们又会无家可归的
We could be homeless again.
我们会有大♥麻♥烦的
We could be in big trouble.
大♥麻♥烦
Big trouble.
什么意思
What does-- what does that mean?
我晚点跟你解释
I'll explain it to you later.
我很烦心
Oh, I feel terrible.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mama.
为什么我总是最后一个想到自己
Why am I always at the bottom of my list?
没有人关心我
I feel like no one cares for me.
妈 要不你坐下休息下吧
Mom, why don't you sit down?
快 坐下休息一会 你会好受一点的
Come on. You'll sit down, you'll feel better.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
坐吧
Here.
确实舒服点了
Ah, that does feel better.
今天我们要买♥♥什么
What do we have to get today?
就是...
Oh, just...
你想让我去买♥♥东西吗
Do you want me to go and shop the list?
你就...
Oh, just...
陪我坐一会
Just sit with me for a minute.
没关系 我能行
It's okay, I can do it.
我一会就回 我保证
I'll come right back, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
给 拿着邦妮
Here, hold Bunny.
我马上回来 我保证
I'll be right back, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hello, there.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
没有 我想让你帮我个忙
No. Actually, I was hoping you could help me with something.
我现在在执行一个秘密任务
I'm on kind of a secret mission.
好吧 是黑色行动吗
Okay, is it black ops?
差不多
Sorta.
我妈妈快过生日了
You see, it's my mom's birthday soon,
而且她是世界上最好的妈妈
and, well, she's just the best mom in the whole world,
我想为她买♥♥个特别的礼物
and I want to do something really special for her.
她一直说非常想要一台笔记本电脑
And she keeps saying that she really, really wants a laptop.
一台笔记本要多少钱
Um, how much is one?
我没有很多钱
I don't have a lot of money.
这些只要169美元99美分
Well, we have these for $169.99.
那 好的 我有足够的钱
That's-- okay, yeah, I have enough for that.
你能帮我数数吗
Oh, c-could you-- could you count that out for me?
当然了 亲爱的
Sure, sweetie.
你妈妈有你这个女儿很幸运
You know, your mom is very lucky to have you.
可没人给我买♥♥笔记本电脑
Nobody buys me any computers.
我也很幸运能拥有她
I'm very lucky to have her, too.
好了 亲爱的
There you go, sweetie.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you so-- thank you very much.
-祝你日安 -你也是
- Have a good day. - You, too.
吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德
Gypsy Rose Blanchard,
请速到客服中心
please report to the customer service desk.
吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德
Gypsy Rose Blanchard.
真抱歉花了那么久
I'm so sorry that I took so long.
我什么也找不到
I--I couldn't find anything.
我 我迷路了
I just-- I got so lost.
我都找不到药店 我就...
I couldn't even find the pharmacy and I just--
小姑娘 你母亲身体不舒服
Young lady, your mother's not feeling well.
没关系 我只需要回家
It's okay. I just need to go home.
你想回到车上吗
Do you just want to go to the car?
好的 我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
好的
Yeah.
抓紧我
Just hold on to me.
好
Okay.
妈妈 我做不到
Mom, I can't.
给
Here.
拿着
Hold it.
你还记得《饥饿游戏》吗
You remember in "The Hunger Games"
凯特尼斯自愿顶替了她妹妹吗
how Katniss volunteers for her sister?
凯特尼斯不是因为自己想参加饥饿游戏
Well, Katniss doesn't want to go to the Hunger Games.
她这么做是因为她爱妹妹
She does it 'cause she loves her little sister.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
来吧
Come on.
没错
Yep.
就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
真是我的乖女儿
Oh, that's a good girl.
乖女儿
That's a good little girl.
蕾茜·哈钦斯
你出现在我生命中真是太好了
杰登点赞
基♥督♥徒约会
遇见单身基♥督♥徒
希望认识和你一样敬仰上帝的朋友吗
我们可以帮你
现在就报名
现在就报名
"寻找一份
"Looking for a...
长♥期♥稳定的感情"
long-term relationship."
上传照片
很完美 对吧
It's perfect, right?
就像长发公主一样
It's like Rapunzel.
你为那地方付房♥租
You're paying the rent on that place?
如果换作我 他也会做同样的事
If it were me, he'd do the same thing.
医药费 你要怎么赚那些钱
Medical bills? How are you going to at that rate?
我不知道 会有办法的
I don't know, we'll just figure it out.
天哪 妈妈 为什么你不能为我们感到高兴
God, Mom, why can't you just be happy for us?
你知道吗 我厌倦这一切了
You know what, I'm sick of this shit.
在这儿等我
You wait.
-拜托 蕾茜 -等等 妈妈
- Come on, Lacey... - Wait, Mom--
别这么离开 我们继续谈谈
Don't leave like that. Let's keep talking.
蕾茜 我能跟你谈谈吗
Lacey, can I talk to you?
抱歉 蒂蒂 现在时机不合适
Sorry, Dee Dee, but now's not really a good time.
很快就好
Real quick.
我听到你跟吉普茜说的话了
I heard what you were saying to Gypsy.
-她告诉我了 -什么
- She told me. - What?
你不知道你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing,
往她脑子里灌输思想
putting ideas into her head.
不好意思 蒂蒂
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表