剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
在紧闭的门后都会发生很多事情
There's a lot of stuff going on behind closed doors.
你妈妈让你看《绝望的主妇》
Your mom lets you watch "Desperate Housewives"?
对啊
Uh, yeah.
宝贝 我们得走了
babe, we got to actually get going.
我们要和卢克的朋友们一起去看电影
We're gonna go see a movie with some of Luke's friends.
可能里面有梅根·福克斯
Uh, probably something with Megan Fox
还有机器人爆♥炸♥之类的
and, like, robots blowing up.
我能去吗
Can I come?
实际上 我觉得你妈妈...
actually, I think your mom and all--
她可能不会...
she might not...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是我等会会回来找你的 好吗
But, you know, I'll see you later, okay?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你能来
thanks for coming.
据我所知
Oh, he's got no job
他没有工作
that I know of.
也没什么钱
No money that we ever see. -
我本该听妈妈的
I should have listened to my mama.
母亲总会知道的
Mothers know.
说的没错
Damn straight.
看看是谁起得这么早啊
Oh, well, look who's up early.
过来 梅尔
Come on over here, Mel.
梅尔 很高兴你来了
Mel, I'm so happy you made it.
没有你这就不是个聚会了
It wouldn't be a party without you.
未必吧
I don't know about that.
你尝过那秋葵汤吗 梅尔
Well, did you try the gumbo, Mel?
来了名好厨艺的主妇呢
We got us a chef here.
这没什么
it's nothing.
在这附近你不管怎么努力都找不到
You can't get a decent pound of andouille around here
一磅像样的安多♥维♥尔酒
no matter how hard you try.
但我解决了
But I worked it out.
我给你拿一些
I'll get you some.
听着 蒂蒂
Look, Dee Dee.
我不是那种会闭嘴的人
I ain't one to keep my mouth shut.
你知道我看到你们在商场里干什么了
You know I saw what y'all were doing at the mall.
吉普茜有点问题
Gypsy has a little problem.
她的智力跟小孩子一样 有时她拿东西
She's got the mind of a child. Sometimes she takes things.
快算了吧
Cut the shit.
我看见是你
I saw you.
我只是觉得你非要
I just think it's funny,
装出一副"完美妈妈"的样子很滑稽
this whole "perfect mom" act you got going.
-我不是在装 -得了 蒂蒂
- It's not an act. - Oh, come on, Dee Dee.
你装得自己好像是圣人一样
You play like you're the saint.
你让你的小女儿
You've got your little girl
帮你从珠宝架上偷东西
helping you steal from the jewelry rack?
那个...
Well...
你说得对
you're right.
我只是...
I just...
吉普茜...
Gypsy...
她会早死的
she's gonna die young.
她值得偶尔拥有美好的事物
She deserves to have nice things once in a while,
而残疾剥夺了很多美好
and disability just doesn't cover it.
她的父亲 他只是...
And her father, he just--
我只是说 我觉得这很有趣...
I'm just saying, I think it's pretty funny--
吉普茜 不
Gypsy! No!
-蒂蒂 怎么了 -完了 她过敏
- Dee Dee, what's wrong? - Oh, shit, she's allergic.
好了
Okay.
我得带她去急诊室
I got to get her to the emergency room!
各位 对不起
Everybody, I'm sorry.
请你们自便吧 那里有食物
Just help yourself. There's food there.
在上帝的份上
There but for the grace of God.
那个女人经历了各种苦难
That woman has been kicked around, beat up,
真是太痛苦了
and gone through honest-to-God shit.
她总是要小心
She's always had to be careful.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm--I'm sorry.
你还记得如果你过敏的话
You remember what happens
会发生什么吗
if you have an allergic reaction.
你的喉咙会闭合
Your throat closes up.
你会不能呼吸
You can't breathe.
你的身体会勒死你
Your body strangles you.
只要五分钟...我就可能永远失去你
Five minutes--I could have lost you forever.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
-你为什么不听我的话 -我会听话的
- Why don't you listen to me? - I'll listen.
你说是这么说
You say that.
妈妈 我会的
Mom, I will.
我会听话的
I'll listen.
吉普茜...
Gypsy...
我生气是因为我可能会失去你
I'm mad because I could have lost you.
我爱你
I love you.
春田中心医院急症室
天哪 看看我们
Oh, jeez, look at us.
蒂蒂
Hey, Dee Dee.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她没事
she's gonna be okay.
梅尔
Hi, Mel.
你好 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
我们上车
Up we go.
好了
Here we go.
好
Okay.
好了 好
Okay, okay.
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
你走得太急 忘拿钱包了
Well, you bolted so fast, you forgot your wallet.
可别没带驾照还被警♥察♥拦下
Don't want you to get pulled over without a license.
谢谢你帮我送来
Thank you for bringing this.
不客气
Sure thing.
等等
wait, wait.
我...
I, um...
就忘掉吧
Let's just forget it.
反正事情就是这样
I mean, it is what it is, right?
我不希望人们像在路易斯安那州时那样看待我们
I don't want people to see us like they did in Louisiana.
我曾经...
I got...
犯过些轻罪之类的
some--some misdemeanors and such, and...
我...
I got...
名声很差
a bad reputation, and...
人们都对我不屑一顾
people treated me like I was nothing, and...
我也不知道 我的人生太完蛋了
I don't know, something... went so wrong with my life.
我也不知道是从什么时候或哪里开始的
And I don't know where or when...
但成为那姑娘的妈妈...
but that girl, being her mama...
是我做过唯一正确的事
it's the only thing I ever done right.
11年前
11 years ago,
蕾茜的爸爸开始变得很可怕
Lacey's dad started acting real scary.
把孩子丢在车里 自己跑了
Stuck the kids in the car and took off.
我名下只剩50块钱
50 bucks to my name.
我♥干♥了些蠢事
I did some shit.
我不惭愧 但我也不想把这些事刻在我的墓碑上
I ain't ashamed, but I wouldn't put it on my gravestone.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
重新开始吧
Fresh start?
我很想...
I would like a...
我很想重新开始
I would like a fresh start.
2015年6月14日
晚上9点01分
那是我的搜查令吗
Is that my warrant?
该死
Shit.
这儿冷得和北极似的
It's like the North fucking Pole in here, right?
该死
Oh, shit.
我们找到布兰查德女士了
I think we found Ms. Blanchard.
全部封锁 所有人注意 这里是犯罪现场
Let's seal it off. This is a crime scene, everybody.
-禁止任何人进出 -等等 发生什么了
- Nobody in or out. - Wait, what's happening?
请后退
Back up, please.
你们发现什么了
What did you find?
能告诉我们这是怎么回事吗
You gonna tell us what's going on now?
我们找到布兰查德女士了 她已经死亡
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表