剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
Then why...
我不明白
I don't understand.
你只需要明白
What you need to understand
你不能依靠男人
is that you can't rely on any man.
依靠任何人都不行
Or anyone, for that matter,
除了你妈妈
other than your own mama.
所以他就这么离开了吗
So he just left?
这个嘛
Well...
现在想想 好像是我要分手的
come to think of it, it was my decision.
虽然有两个选择 但能选的只有一个
There were two choices, but there was only one choice.
我选了你
And I chose you.
我永远都会选你
And I will always choose you.
男人会离开
A man can leave.
而母亲却不会
A mother, not so much.
我们之间的爱已经足够了 不是吗
Well, we have enough love between the two of us, don't we?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
我也爱你 吉普宝宝
I love you, Gypsybug.
金刚狼和琴
脸书
选择性别
女
生日
7月
生日
7月27日
1993年
她15岁 1995年生的
She's 15. Born in 1995.
医疗健康保险
出生日期 1991年7月27日 性别 女
储蓄金
吉普茜 姑娘
Gypsy, girl!
去给妈妈买♥♥瓶甜茶
Grab your mama a little sweet tea.
如果你表现好
I'll even let you have a little sip
我可以让你喝一点哦
if you're a good girl.
成交 女士
You got a deal, lady!
你好
Hello.
加的7号♥泵吗
That's Pump #7?
请再算上这个
And this too, please.
一共35.25块
That'll be $35.25.
-我给你找零 -谢谢
- I got your quarter. - Thank you.
再给我来个那个
And one of those, too.
国内不限 通话 短♥信♥ 411 即时通信 邮件
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
你是哪位
Who is this?
拉斯
Russ.
金刚狼
Oh, Wolverine.
当然 我怎么会忘呢
Well, of course. How could I forget?
你怎么有我电♥话♥号♥码呢
How'd you get my number?
嗨 我是动漫展上的吉普茜
Hey, it's Gypsy from the convention.
嗨 动漫展上的吉普茜
Hi, Gypsy-from-the-convention.
真奇怪 我刚刚还在想你
So weird, I was just thinking about you.
真是太巧了
What a crazy coincidence.
一定是命中注定
It must be fate.
交个朋友 好吗
Let's be friends, okay?
所以 你18岁了
So, 18 years old
才有自己的脸书账号♥
and you just got your own Facebook.
不过也比一直没有好
Better late than never, I guess.
最近怎么样啊
How's life?
我想多了解你点
I wanna know more about you.
我一直很忙
I've been keeping busy.
和我的朋友们在一起
Hanging out with my friends.
有时候我觉得我要做的
Sometimes I feel like it's my job
就是给别人带来快乐
just to make people happy.
我相信这对你来说不是什么难事
I'm sure you don't have to work hard at that.
毕竟 你让我就很快乐 对吧
After all, you charmed me, right?
你好
Hello?
作为外科医生 我的工作真的很棘手
My work as a surgeon is really demanding,
但看到他们重获新生后的表情
but it's all worth it to see the look on someone's face
就会觉得一切都是值得的
after they get that second chance at life.
真好啊 很高兴能认识你
That's so neat. I'm so glad I met you.
你是个很酷的女孩 你知道吧
You're a really cool girl, you know that?
斯科特 你想过有一天会结婚吗
Scott, do you ever want to get married one day?
当然想过
Sure, I do.
我只是还没遇见真命天女
I just haven't met the right girl yet.
哈哈 能和你在一起的女孩一定很幸运
L.O.L., any girl would be lucky to have you.
我想有一场冬季婚礼
I want to have a winter wedding.
我觉得在雪中结婚
I think it would be so romantic
一定会很浪漫
to get married in the snow.
听上去你是梦想着"白色婚礼"的女孩
Sounds like you're a "White Wedding" Kind of girl.
你可真风趣
You're so funny.
我刚刚意识到
I just realized:
我们已经认识一个月了
It's been a month since we met!
这是我们的纪念日
It's our anniversary.
纪念日快乐 酷妞
Happy anniversary, cool girl.
我会把我的地址给你
I'll give you my address
如果你想寄礼物给我
if you ever want to send me a present.
城♥堡♥也能收到货吗
The castle takes deliveries?
哈哈哈
L.O.L.
以便你想来把我带走
Or in case you want to come take me away.
你是菲奥娜公主吗
Are you Princess Fiona?
我是 我在等一位能解救我的
I am. Awaiting a knight so bold
勇敢骑士
as to rescue me.
很好 那我们走吧
Aw, that's nice. Now, let's go!
等等 骑士先生 这是我们第一次见面
Wait, Sir Knight, this be-eth our first meeting.
那不应该是一个美好又浪漫的时刻吗
Should it not be a wonderful, romantic moment?
邮政快递
对不起 小姐
Yeah, sorry, lady.
我妈妈正在睡觉 她工作太辛苦了
Shh, my mom is sleeping and she works really hard.
好的
Oh, okay.
你是吉普茜吗
Uh, are you Gypsy?
这是给你的
Well, then this is for you.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
寄件人 金刚狼
凤♥凰♥女 金刚狼的前女友
就像琴·格雷
Like Jean Grey.
蒂蒂 我在想
You know, Dee Dee, I was thinking:
我们已经聊了很多
We been talking a lot, you know, and, um...
我在想你是否
I was wondering if...
愿意接受来访
you'd be open to a visit?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我喜欢
Well, I'd like to, uh--
我喜欢做一些男人干的活
I'd like to do some man work.
为一个懂得珍惜我付出的好女人
It's best when you do it for a good woman
干这些活
who appreciates it and--
也会让我觉得自己像个超级英雄
and it makes you feel like a superhero.
只是在离婚后 我就
I just haven't had a chance to do any
没有这种机会了
since the divorce.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
你没跟我说过多少她的事
You haven't told me much about her.
我们只是 结婚结得很早
We just, uh, married really young
而她不是一个长情的人
and she wasn't really built for the long haul.
她对生活的要求比我
And she just-- she wanted more out of life
能提供的要更多
than-- than me, you know?
然后当我儿子...你懂的
And then when my son-- well, you know...
我是个简单的人
I'm a simple guy.
简单的事情让我快乐
And simple things make me happy.
我只是在想...
And I just thought to myself...
"蒂蒂没有男人
"Well, Dee Dee doesn't have a man.
也许她需要一个"
Maybe she could use one."
我可以换油 只是做些院子里的活
I could change the oil, just do some yard work.
比如在家里修修补补
You know, some handyman stuff around the house.
只是 把垃圾拿出来
Just, um, you know, take out the garbage.
我得扫你兴了 我的垃圾好着呢
I wouldn't put you out. We get along just fine.
如果你不介意我说...
You don't mind me saying, I--
我觉得你需要找点乐子
I think you could use some enjoyment for yourself.
对吧
You know?
我的意思是 天 你对每个人都尽心尽力
I mean, geez, you do everything for everyone.
每个人都这么说
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表