剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
打给小贩 他会送餐
Call the Peddler! He delivers!
打给小贩 他会送餐
Call the Peddler! He delivers!
打给小贩 他会送餐
Call the Peddler! He delivers!
欢迎 尼克
最近视频通话 吉普茜·萝丝
视频呼叫 吉普茜·萝丝
小红今天好需要你
Ruby needed you so bad today.
她需要你来救她
She needed you to come save her.
看我的淤青 宝贝
Look at-- look at my bruise, babe.
看小红的坏继母怎么伤到她的脖子了
Look what Ruby's wicked stepmom did to her neck.
你不能给维克多看那样的东西
You can't show Victor stuff like that.
他可能会失控
He might lose control.
是吗 他会做什么
Oh, yeah? And what would he do?
维克多会做什么
What would Victor do?
他会用暴♥力♥的手段维护你
He'll do violent things to defend you,
让你的身体只属于他
and to have your body all to himself.
怎么暴♥力♥
Violent how?
他会杀了任何不尊重你
He'll kill whoever doesn't respect you
对你不好的人
and treat you good.
就像小红的坏继母吗
Like Ruby's wicked stepmom?
你能捅死她吗 爸爸
Will you stab her, Daddy?
你能这样割了她吗
Will you cut her like this?
你可以给我寄点小红的东西来吗
Do you think that you could send me something of Ruby's?
比如 那把剪刀
Like, maybe the scissors?
我就知道你会喜欢 先生
I knew you'd like that, sir.
你真能那样伤害一个人吗
Would you actually be able to hurt a person like that?
你是说你妈妈吗
Do you mean, like, your mom?
这个嘛
Well...
我好的那一面
like, the good side of me
是绝不会那么做的
would never do anything like that.
但除非你真心想那么做 否则别找维克多
But don't ask Victor unless you actually mean it,
因为他真可能会做
because he might just do it.
他可是专业的杀手
He is a trained assassin.
他经常杀人
He basically kills all the time.
但只有当不得不出手时
But only when he has to.
真的要杀人总是后备计划
Like, actual murder is always plan B.
我只是在说笑
I was just playing.
吉普茜 你能给我拿安♥眠♥药♥来吗
Gypsy, can you get me my sleepy baby pills?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
亲爱的 你怎么从笼子里出来的
Oh, honey, how'd you get out of your cage, huh?
你伤到爪子了
Aww, you hurt your paw.
有根木刺
Ooh, you got a splinter.
你妈妈呢
Where's your mama?
我是你妈妈了
I'm your mama now.
我要帮你弄好
Oh, I'm gonna fix you up.
别为此气我
Oh, don't hate me for this.
别担心
Don't worry.
我来弄好
Yes, I'll fix that.
我得让你疼才能帮助你
I got to hurt you to help you.
我在考虑你说的话
I was thinking about what you said.
还有我说的话
About what I said.
快乐是你的权利
You deserve to be happy.
不要让任何人
Don't let anyone
剥夺这项权利
tell you otherwise.
新版《灰姑娘》就快上映了
Oh, there's that new "Cinderella" Movie coming out,
也许...
and...
我们可以一起去看
I thought maybe we could go see it together.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢你 妈妈
Oh, thank you, Mom.
没事
Yeah.
你看起来真帅
Oh, you look so handsome!
和我脑海里你的样子一模一样
Just like how I pictured you.
有点痒
Kind of itchy.
因为这是新的啦
Well, that's just because it's new.
再跟我说一下 为什么我要穿这个
Remind me again why I need to wear this?
因为这是你自己的主意呀 小傻瓜
Well, 'cause it was your idea, silly.
为了来见我和我妈妈
To come visit me and my mom?
但那是在我们说过...
But that was before we talked about--
好了 你不想留下一个好印象吗
Okay, don't you want to make a good impression?
-当然想 -那就好
- Yes. - Okay.
我给你预订了一张车票
So I booked you a bus ticket
下周四来春田市
to come down to Springfield next Thursday,
《灰姑娘》正好在周五首映
and the "Cinderella" Movie premiers on Friday.
我们去看上午11点的那场
We're going to the 11:00 a. M.,
我...我觉得这是你见我妈妈的
and I just-- I think it's the perfect, perfect opportunity
绝佳机会
for you to meet her.
但你得确保提前到达电影院
But you have to make sure that you get to the theater early
因为在电影入场前 我好想
because, you know, I really want to spot you
在停车场先见到你
in the parking lot before we go in and everything.
你也可以帮我们开门
And then you can open the door for us, too,
展现真正的绅士风度
like a true gentleman.
我们还可以假装是
We can also pretend like it's our, you know,
第一次见面...
like, our first time meeting, and...
你可以说...我希望你说...
yeah, you can say-- I want you to say, like...
你能说什么呢
what can you say?
我可以说 你好
I could just say hello.
你好天真
That's funny.
你说的话一定要打动到她
Well, it has to be something that'll impress her.
比如...
Something--
比如说...
Something like--
"绝不能让公主亲自开门"
like, "No princess should ever open her own door."
这一点我也无比坚信
Which I believe 1,000%, by the way.
绝不能让公主开...等等
No princess should ever open her-- wait.
是"亲自开门" 这词很关键
No, "Her own door." That part's really important.
-亲自开门 -对
- Her own door. - Yeah.
绝不能让公主开门
No princess should ever open the door.
你还是记下来吧
Why don't you write it down?
好
Yep.
电影票
绝不能让公主亲自开门
好了吗 吉普宝宝
Almost ready, Gypsybug?
不♥穿♥裙子吗
Oh, what about the dress?
-一张成人票和一张未成年票 -什么电影
- One adult and one youth. - What show?
《灰姑娘》
For "Cinderella."
好的 12美元 女士
Okay, that'll be $12, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们走
Here we go.
电影院
妈妈
Um, Mom?
我们能一起喝一瓶胡椒博士吗
Do you think we could get a Dr. Pepper to share?
就当放松一下
As a treat?
不行 含糖量太高了
No, it's got too much sugar for you.
好吧 我只是觉得它比可乐含糖低些
Yes, ma'am, I just thought it was less sugar than a Coke.
我能...我能要...一杯水吗
can I-- can I just get a-- a cup of water, then?
对不起 我有点渴
I'm sorry, I'm just feeling thirsty.
-你好 -您好
- Hello. - Hi.
您要点些什么吗
What can I get you?
请给我一杯水
May I have a cup of water, please?
自来水就行
Tap will do just fine.
绝不能让公主亲自开门
No princess should ever open her own door.
你说什么
Excuse me?
不...不是吗
I mean, don't-- don't you think?
快看 吉普茜
Look, Gypsy!
我们包场了
Oh, we got the whole place to ourselves.
前排座位
Ooh, front row seats.
坐这儿
There.
好了
Okay.
你是一位公主 等待另一位公主
You're a princess waiting for a princess.
在一个分崩离析的世界
In a world that is falling apart...
你为什么总是回头看
What do you keep looking over your shoulder for?
屏幕在这边
The screen's up here.
他们的爱情战胜一切
Their love transcended all.
-你想要什么 -我想要你
- What do you want? - I want you.
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表