剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
好眠旅馆 谢谢
Best Sleep Inn, please.
维克多昨晚没时间做打扫
Victor didn't have time to clean up last night.
他忙着拯救他的公主
He was busy rescuing his princess.
我们说好不会再说昨晚的事了
We said we weren't gonna talk about last night.
这就走了
Checking out already?
其实她很快要去见我父母
She actually needs to meet my mom pretty soon
因为马上办婚礼了
since the wedding is coming up.
所以我们要赶巴士
So we need to catch a bus.
车站有金属探测器吗
Does the bus station have metal detectors?
我猜有吧
I guess.
预约显示只有一个人的票
There's just the one ticket on this reservation.
尼克·歌♥德约翰 大弯曲市至春田市来回票
Nick Godejohn, round trip, Big Bend to Springfield.
我以为预定前我检查了
I thought I checked it before I hit the button.
尼克
Nick?
对不起 有时候
I'm sorry, sometimes
我只是真的不知道我应该怎么做
I just don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing.
告诉我一件你知道的事 尼克
Tell me one single thing that you do know, Nick.
我知道一件事
I do know one thing.
我愿意为你做任何事情
That I'd pretty much always do anything for you.
威斯康辛州真美
Wisconsin is so pretty.
我们在这里肯定会很开心吧
We're going to be happy here, aren't we?
真等不及去见见你妈妈
I can't wait to meet your mom
然后一起做些什么了
and just, you know, do stuff together.
现在还没到12月呢
And, oh, this isn't until December,
但这件事很重要
but it's really important to me.
我们能不能等新《星球大战》电影
Can we please go see the new "Star Wars" movie
一出来就去看
as soon as it comes out?
好的 亲爱的
Yes, hon.
好的
Okay.
改编自真实事件
威斯康辛州 大弯曲市
上去吧
Go on.
你真美
You're beautiful.
我妈妈来了
Oh, my mom's here.
你就是吉普茜吧
You must be Gypsy.
认识你很高兴
Hi, so nice to meet you.
尼克说了他家庭的很多好话
Nick's painted such a wonderful picture of his family.
你找了个挺活泼的啊 尼克
You got yourself a chirpy one, huh, Nick?
恶行 第一季 第七集
非常感谢你来接我们
Thank you so much for picking us up.
我为此都错过了集♥会♥
Well, I'm missing my meeting for this,
但这总比
but I suppose it's better than you
你们住进流浪汉收♥容♥所♥强吧
living in a homeless shelter, huh?
尼克说你在
Nick says you were staying
一个流浪汉收♥容♥所♥住了几天
at a homeless shelter for a few days?
是啊
I was, I was,
那里太可怕了
and it was-- it was terrible.
那里的人不太友好
people aren't very friendly there.
你妈妈一直没联络你
Your mother hasn't tried to reach out
打电♥话♥什么的吗
or call you or something?
她没找你
Look for you?
没有
No.
我年轻点时跟我妈处得也不好
Well, I never got along with my mom when I was younger, so...
但你肯定能撑过来的
But you'll get through it, I'm sure.
现在能喘口气了
Having a break for now.
是啊
Um, yeah.
快到了
Almost there.
拜托啊
Oh, come on, guys.
笼子还没塞满一半呢
The cage ain't even half full.
你们随意
Make yourself at home.
冰箱里的啤酒是万斯的
The beer in the fridge is Vance's.
-其他的都随便拿 -这就是规矩
- Everything else is fair game. - That's the rules.
-我去拿我们的包 -好
- I'm going to go get the bags. - Okay.
吉普茜 是吗
Gypsy, right?
对
Yeah.
你比尼克说的要小
You're younger than Nick said.
我23了
I'm 23.
坐吧
Sit.
坐
Sit.
你去后面
Why don't you go in the back
给我拿罐无糖苏打水吧 亲爱的
and grab my diet soda, will you, babe?
好
All right.
你知道我行动不便
You know it's hard for me to move.
尼克 你带吉普茜去转转吧
Nick, why don't you show Gypsy around?
没什么可看的
There's not much to see,
但肯定比你之前待的地方强
but I'm sure it's better than where you've been.
你先请 谢谢 谢谢
After you. Thank you. Thank you.
总这么凌乱吗
is it always this cluttered?
其实还是有个体系的
Well, basically, there's a system here.
那是我的石头 那是我的衣服
So those are my rocks. They're my clothes.
一切都有自己的地方
Everything has a place.
那我呢
And, um, what about... me?
这里
Um, right here.
吉普茜·萝丝
这里就可以了 亲爱的
This place is going to be just fine, honey.
这是我们的空间
It'll be our space.
饼干
食物呢
Where's the food?
我一般从我工作的店里拿披萨
Well, I usually get pizza from work.
有时我们有甜甜圈或花生酱果酱三明治
Sometimes we have doughnuts or peanut butter and jelly.
但今天比较不幸
But today is unfortunate.
或许明天能好点
Maybe tomorrow, though.
你们怎么做到的
How do you all do it?
-做到什么 -不饿死
- Do what? - Not starve.
我一般能在工作的店里吃披萨
I usually get pizza from work.
是啊 但她什么毛病
Well, yeah, but... What is wrong with her?
她应该照顾你的
She should be taking care of you.
母亲的职责就是喂饱她的孩子
It's a mother's job to feed her child.
好妈妈就该如此
That's what a good mother does.
我们可以去买♥♥点食物
We can go buy some food.
我可以拿储蓄金里的钱
I can take out money from the nest egg.
不 不行
No, no.
那是为我们共同未来准备的那样 尼克
That money is for our future together, Nick--
我们的婚礼 我们的家
our wedding, our home,
不是披萨和甜甜圈
not pizza and doughnuts.
好吧
Okay.
听着 如果你妈不给我们饭吃
Listen, if your mom's not going to provide for us,
那我来
then I will.
但你得帮我
But you'll have to help me.
好
Okay.
去那里
Just go over there.
冰
好 站在这里
Okay, stop right here, okay?
好了 你知道该说什么吧
Okay, you know what to say, right?
差不多吧
Essentially, yes.
别担心 我做过这个
Hey, don't worry, okay? I've done this before.
你只需要相信你说的话
You just have to believe what you say,
他们就也会相信
and they will, too.
好吗
Okay?
去吧
Go on.
有什么事吗
Hi, can I help you?
是的
Yes.
你们有那种小电动车吗
Do you have any of those mechanical scooters?
-我未婚妻扭伤了膝盖 -亲爱的 当然了
- My fiancé sprained her knee. - Oh, sweetheart, of course.
在这里等我一下 亲爱的
Just wait right here, okay, hon?
我去给你拿
Let me go get that for you.
不 走
No, no. Come on.
走那边
Go down that way.
肉类
你喜欢大蒜味的吧 是吧
You like the garlic ones, right?
对 等等
Yeah. Wait, wait.
或许他会走开的
Maybe he'll just go away.
不好意思
Um, excuse me.
-我有点问题 -嗯
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表