剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
干净的小脸笑笑吧
Hey, put a smile on that clean face.
这才是我的乖乖
Aw, that's my baby.
妈妈 是蕾茜
Mom, that's Lacey!
我们该去打招呼
We should go say hi!
我们该打招呼
We should say hi.
吉普茜
Oh, hey, Gypsy!
这是我男友 卢克
Oh, this is my boyfriend, Luke.
-你好 -就是他送了我项链
- Hello. - He's the one who gave me this necklace.
别忘了轮毂
Don't forget the rims!
-你好 -卢克 认识你很高兴
- Yoo-hoo, hello! - Hi, Luke. Nice to meet you.
你好
Hello.
-你是蒂蒂吧 -是的 我是吉普茜的妈妈
- You must be Dee Dee. Oh, yes, I'm Gypsy's mom.
你是蕾茜的妈妈吧
You must be Lacey's.
算是吧
She might be mine.
她可真棒
No, but she's wonderful.
才不呢 她跟我顶嘴
No, she ain't. She talks back.
所以她要在家洗车
That's why she's here washing a car
而不是跟朋友一起去上学
and not at the high school with her friends.
你是害我去不成慈善募捐
You're keeping me from a charity fund-raiser.
家庭第一
Family first.
你这么年纪轻轻 孩子就这么大了
Well, you look awful young to be her mom.
这话太假了
That's a lie if I ever heard one.
不不 我真心的
Uh, no, no, I mean it.
我是谢丽
I'm Shelley.
你好
Hello.
别害怕梅尔
Don't be scared of Mel.
她就是看着凶 其实她不咬人
She seem like she bite, but she don't.
也有那么一次
Well, there was that one time.
上来吧
Come on up.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
什么玩意
"Sub-man-dig old-yeller-what?"
我知道不好念
Oh, I know it's a hard one.
颌下腺手术
Submandibular gland surgery.
就是切除了唾液腺
That's when she had her salivary glands removed
因为她总呛到
'cause she was choking herself.
她有癫痫
She's got the epilepsy,
瘫痪 心杂音
paraplegia, a heart murmur.
她几乎无法口服任何东西
She can barely take anything by mouth
还贫血
and, well, she's anemic.
我的孩子有时候感个小冒
When my kids got colds at the same time,
我都在想 "主啊 带走他们得了
I was like, "Lord, take 'em, please.
给他们找个好家庭"
Find them a good family."
你怎么应付得来
How the heck do you manage?
我睁着一只眼睛睡觉吧
Oh, I sleep with one eye open, I suppose.
我也是
Me too.
但不能看他们一辈子 是吧
Can't watch them forever, though, right?
梅尔是个好妈妈
Mel's a great mom,
尤其是如果你相信严厉教育
especially if you believe in tough love.
我就是不觉得该宠坏孩子
I just don't believe in spoiling them.
他们一能走了 就得教会他们
You got to teach them to fend for themselves
自己保护自己
as soon as they can walk.
梅尔
Oh, Mel...
吉普茜的情况不同
Everything is different with my Gypsy.
当然了
Of course.
她身体不好
She ain't well.
她保护不了自己
She can't fend for herself.
永远都不能
She'll never be able to.
我得事事替她做
I have to do everything for her.
那肯定是很重的负担
That must be a burden to carry.
是啊
Oh, it is.
幸好我很擅长
Thank God I'm good at it, though.
天知道她爸爸可不行
Lord knows her daddy wasn't.
我是她的唯一
I am the only one she has.
如果没有我
If I wasn't around...
天知道她会怎么样
Who knows where she'd be?
她有你真是幸运
She seems lucky to have you.
好了 欢迎来到这里
Anyway, welcome to the neighborhood.
你现在所见的基本就是所有人家了
Pretty much what you see is what you get, I guess.
很高兴认识你
Nice knowing ya.
嗯 擦上面
Yeah, yeah, just get the top.
擦...不
Just get--no, no, no!
-放我下来 -小心
- Put me down! - Hey, watch it!
别闹
Ah, stop it!
真脏
So dirty.
别闹了
Knock it off!
擦车顶
Yeah, just get the top.
你来点吗
You want some?
等等 什么 再说一遍
Wait, what? Say that again.
我们知道...
We all know us a few--
不 她不能喝那个
Oh, no! She can't have that!
-她不能喝可乐吗 -她过敏的
- She can't have a Coke? - No, she's allergic!
一点糖还行 但整罐可乐
Sugar! A sip, maybe, but a whole Coke--
她会休克的
she could go into shock!
天呐 真抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
我有肾上腺素急救笔 她喝了多少
Oh, I have an EpiPen. How much did she have?
她没喝
Oh, she didn't have any.
我们今年已经去了六次急诊室了
We've already gone to the ER six times this year.
尽管很有趣 但夏天结束之前
And as fun as that is, I'd hate to make it seven
我不想再去第七次
before the end of summer.
对不起
Sorry about that.
没关系 再见 蕾茜
That's okay. Bye, Lacey.
你也不知道
You couldn't have known.
拜 吉普茜
Bye, Gypsy...
肾上腺素急救笔
我们为什么随身带着这个
Now, why do we carry this around with us?
以防万一我出现过敏反应
In case I have a reaction.
没错
Yeah.
一听可乐里面含多少糖分
And how much sugar is in a can of Coke?
很多
A lot.
如果你全喝了会怎么样呢
And what would happen if you had all of that?
我知道 但如果我只喝一两口呢
I know, but what if I just had one or two sips?
就一点点糖分
Just a little sugar.
宝贝
Baby...
你知道严重的过敏反应是怎样的吗
do you know what a severe reaction looks like?
首先你开始咳嗽和抽搐
First, you start coughing and hacking.
然后浑身开始发痒
And then your whole body gets itchy,
仿佛有蜘蛛爬满了全身一样
like you're covered with spiders or something.
接下去你的脸会肿得像气球一样
And then your face blows up like a balloon.
变得又红又胀
It gets all red and puffy.
再之后你的呼吸道被堵住
And then your throat starts closing up,
过不了多久 我的宝贝就走了
and before you know it, my baby's gone.
我不会 我不会再这样了
I won't-- I won't do it again.
-我不会离开你 我保证 -好的 好的
- I won't leave you, I promise. - Okay, okay.
-对不起 -我相信你
- I'm sorry. - I believe you.
-我相信你 我相信你 -对不起
- I believe you. I believe you. - I'm sorry.
你真是个乖女儿 吉普茜·萝丝
Oh, you're such a good girl to me, Gypsy Rose.
我们能照顾彼此 对吧
Oh, we take care of each other, don't we?
没错
Yeah.
今天不太顺
Oh, today's been hard.
但明天
But tomorrow...
不如我们去做些让咱俩都开心的事吧
Why don't we do something that'll cheer us both up, hmm?
-好吗 -好的
- Hmm? - Yeah.
春田商场
我喜欢粉色的
I like the pink one.
-妈妈 -不行
- Mom. - No.
不行吗
No?
不行 不给你买♥♥笔记本电脑
No, you're not getting a laptop.
你可以跟我一起用我的
You can use mine with me there.
不 妈妈 不是电脑
No, Mom, not a laptop.
我能要那条项链吗
Can I have that necklace?
蓝色的那条
That blue one?
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表