剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
That's why I didn't know how to answer your mom.
但现在她上了我的黑名单
But now she's on my bad list,
上我的黑名单可不是什么好事
and my bad list is a place you don't want to be.
我打算给她打电♥话♥ 让她知道我是谁
I am going to call her and say who I am.
等等 别打电♥话♥
Wait, don't call.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
我能和布兰查德女士谈谈吗
May I speak to Mrs. Blanchard, please?
你是谁
Who is this?
总的来说 我是一个
Well, basically, I am the man
爱慕着你女儿吉普茜·萝丝的人
who is in love with your daughter Gypsy Rose,
老实告诉你
and I have been for several years now,
目前为止已经有几年的时间了
to be honest with you.
什么
What?
我和吉普茜彼此之间没有任何秘密
Me and Gypsy don't have any secrets from each other.
我发誓我会报♥警♥抓你
I'll call the police on you, I swear to God.
我永远爱吉普茜
I am always going to love Gypsy,
她也爱我
and she loves me back.
我可能还是她未来孩子的父亲
Also I'm the father of her future children, probably,
你完全无能为力
and there's nothing that you can do about it.
你好大的胆子
Don't you dare.
以及 你不准这么跟我说话
Oh, and furthermore, you don't talk to me that way.
永远不准
Ever.
你以为你是...
Who do you think you are--
谁啊
Who was that?
只是一个
Oh, just someone...
卖♥♥东西找冤大头的人
oh, calling to sell some crap and looking for a sucker.
我爱你 亲爱的 坚强点
I love you, hun. Be strong.
我们会重聚的
We will be reunited somehow.
吉普茜
Gypsy?
过来
Come back here.
好的 妈妈
Yes, mama.
准备好吃完饭了吗
Are you ready for dinner?
你会...
Are you gonna be...
乖乖的吗
a good girl now?
我需要维克多
我需要维克多
我终于让自己接受 你是我的一切
I finally let myself accept that you are my everything.
我愿意跟你走
I will go with you...
实现我们的梦想
and live our dream.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我百分之一百万确定 亲爱的
I am 100,000% in, hon.
我真的准备好了
I'm ready, truly.
她绝对不会让我们一起的 这是她说的
She's never gonna let us be together, she said so.
这是她的选择 是她自己做的选择
That's her choice. She made that.
这是...
It will be...
一种善行
an act of kindness.
我们要照我们说的做
We just have to do it like we said.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
我好的一面还在
my good side is still here with me.
你不能问他 他会拒绝的
You can't ask him or else he'll say no.
你得问维克多
You have to ask Victor.
维克多
Victor...
你能帮我杀死我的妈妈吗
will you please kill my mother for me?
因为我自己做不了
Because I can't do it myself.
我的脚
Oh, my feet.
感觉自己就像走在针毯上
I feel like I'm walking on pins and needles.
我今晚要做你最喜欢的菜
I'm gonna make you your favorite tonight.
土豆泥
Mashed potatoes.
听起来很美味
Sounds delicious.
我用...
I make it...
真正的牛奶做的
with real milk.
我觉得我喝水太快了 妈妈
Oh, I think I drank my water too fast, Mom.
我要去厕所
I have to go to the ladies' room,
但我马上回来 好吗
but I'll be right back, okay?
不 等等
Oh, no, wait.
我的脚 等等
Oh, my feet. Wait.
刀具
亲爱的 想买♥♥一份礼物吗
Hey, hon. You looking to buy a present?
是的 其实
Yeah, actually.
我爸爸的生日快到了
It's, um-- my dad's birthday is coming up.
他猎鹿吗
Is he a deer hunter?
我也是
Same here.
用来
Um, what's the--
用来杀真正的鹿 很大的鹿
the best knife to use on a really, um...
最好的刀是什么
a really big deer?
我看看
Well, let's see.
我个人来说喜欢用六英尺或者八英尺的刀
Me personally, I like to use a 6- or 8-inch blade.
吉普茜
Gypsy?
碰到骨头也不会卷刃
It doesn't turn if you hit bone.
你还可以选择刨削式刀尖
So you've still got the option of a clip point,
可以很好地刺穿皮肉
which is the perfect shape blade for penetration.
或者你可以选择水滴形刀尖 用来剥皮最好不过
Or you can get a drop point, which is better for skinning.
也许还是选刺穿的那种吧
Probably the penetration one.
接下来就要选直刀还是折叠刀
That still leaves the question of fixed or folding.
也许直刀更好
Fixed is probably better.
有点难以携带
It's a little more difficult to transport.
但是用来做重活更方便
It's a lot more reliable for heavy duty work.
你还需要一个防滑手柄
And you're gonna need a non-slip handle.
因为如果要进行开膛
'Cause you're doing some serious gutting,
刀柄会变得很滑
that blade's gonna get mighty slippery.
你可不想割伤你的手掌
You don't want to go slicing your palm up.
所以
So...
我建议要么选绿野苔原牌的
I would recommend either a Ambush Tundra...
或者溪流山人牌的
or maybe a Cross River Mountain Man.
我要那个
I want that one.
红色刀柄的
With the red.
亲爱的 那是把钓鱼刀
Honey, that's a fishing knife.
他也喜欢钓鱼
He likes fishing too.
可以吗
Yeah?
就要这个
That's the one.
好吧 吉米会给你包起来
Okay. Jimmy will ring you up.
打猎用品
你干什么去了
What were you doing?
你没去厕所
You weren't in the bathroom!
抱歉 我只是 我不得已撒了个小谎
I'm sorry, I just-- I had to tell a little fib.
我...
I...
进商场时我看到了这个
I saw this when we came in the mall
我真的很想给你买♥♥一个
and I really wanted to get it for you.
你把我吓了个半死
You scared me half to death.
这让我想起了我们
It reminds me of us.
我很喜欢
I love it.
你得自己推轮椅了
You're gonna have to wheel yourself.
打折
吓死我了
That was too much.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是给你的激励 亲爱的
That's for motivation, darling.
很不错的激励
That is pretty great motivation.
不过基本上 只能等维克多
But basically, the deed has to wait
攒够汽车旅馆的钱 契约才能生效
until Victor has enough money saved up for the motel.
这样吧
Know what?
汽车旅馆的钱就交给我
Just let me worry about the motel, okay?
你只负责让维克托坐上公交
You just worry about getting Victor on that bus
到我家来
and getting him down here.
可以吗
Can you do that?
好
Uh, yep.
明晚好吗
Tomorrow night.
明晚
Tomorrow night.
今晚是我们分开睡的最后一晚
Tonight is the last night we sleep alone.
我们很快就能幸福了
We'll be happy soon.
过了今晚 我们再也不提起今天
After this night, we will never bring it up.
我得在维克多想知道前问你个问题
I should ask you this before Victor has to.
你妈妈睡觉睡得熟吗
Is your mon a light or deep sleeper?
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表