剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
获得2009年年度最佳儿童奖
of the 2009 Child of the Year Award
有请吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德
than Gypsy Rose Blanchard.
除了奖项 还有一份来自社区的礼物
And that award comes with a gift from the community.
为了帮助她无私的母亲蒂蒂
to help her devoted mother, Dee Dee,
还有满足吉普茜的医疗需求
and with Gypsy's medical needs.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢您 谢谢您 谢谢您
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
吉普茜有点害羞
Gypsy's feeling a little shy,
所以我代表她说几句话
so I'll just say a few words on her behalf.
我刚刚听到你说关于帮助别人...
I heard what you said before, about helping people...
拯救他们
saving them.
是谁都能做到的
How anyone can do that.
但我不认为那是真的
But I don't think that's true.
我认为这需要一类特殊的人
I think it takes a special kind of person.
抚养像吉普茜一样的孩子
Raising a child like Gypsy,
人们就想把你变成那种人
people wanna turn you into that kind of person.
他们听到了我们经历的一切
They hear what we been through
他们就说 蒂蒂
and they say, "Oh, Dee Dee,
你救了那个小女孩的命
you saved that little girl's life.
但我并不特别
But I'm not special.
我从没救过吉普茜
I never saved Gypsy.
吉普茜救了我
Gypsy saved me.
我生来就是为了成为你的妈妈
I was born to be your mama.
我把你带到这个世界
I carried you into this world,
但从那以后就是你就一直带着我
but you've been carrying me ever since.
*你和我*
*You and I*
*必须达成协议*
*Must make a pact*
*我们必须将救赎带回世界*
*We must bring salvation back*
*哪里有爱*
*Where there is love*
*就会有我*
*I'll be there*
*我会把手伸向你*
*I'll reach out my hand to you*
*我相信你所做的一切*
*I'll have faith in all you do*
*所以叫我的名字*
*So just call my name*
*我就会出现*
*And I'll be there*
*我会在那里*
*I'll be there*
*安慰着你*
*To comfort you*
*建造我梦的世界环绕着你*
*Build my world of dreams around you*
福雷斯特医生 请拨118
Dr. Forest, dial 118, please.
你们好啊 吉普茜和蒂蒂
Well, well. Hello, Gypsy and Dee Dee.
你们好吗
How are you doing?
跟我来吧 准备好了吗
Come on back. You ready?
实际上布兰查德女士
Actually, Ms. Blanchard,
我忘了让你填几张出院表
I forgot to get you to fill out a few medical release forms,
还需要一份你的新医保卡复印件
and I need a copy of your new insurance card.
反正我们肯定会等你的 吉普茜妈妈 所以...
Well, we won't get started without you anyway, Mom, so...
麻烦你能和我一起去一下吗
Yeah, if you could just come with me for just a second.
我马上就来
Oh, I'll be right behind you.
-可以 -好吗
- Okay. - All right?
-不会用很长时间的 -是的
- It won't take a sec. - Yeah.
好吧 我们快点走
Okay, let's go quick.
等等 青蛙莱利怎么了
Wait, what happened to Riley the frog?
每次我们去看医生
Um, well, I get a new stuffed animal to hold
我都会得到一个新的毛绒玩具
every time we go to the doctor.
我听说你的牙做得很好
Um, and I heard your dental work was a success.
我能看一下吗
Can I take a--ee.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
你的牙看起来棒极了
Your teeth look excellent.
有了这副牙你更吃得下饭了吗
Are you able to eat more as a result of it?
我主要还是用导管进食
Um, I still mostly use my tube.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果你更习惯那样
Well, if that's what you're, um, comfortable with.
那也行
我妈妈说我最多只能这样了
My mom says it's the best that I can do.
但我希望有一天可以
But I hope that one day
不再用导管进食
I can not maybe have to use
就像你说的那样
the tube anymore, like you said.
吉普茜 也许那一天并不那么遥远
Gypsy, maybe that day isn't too far away.
再跟我说一下 你可以吃什么食物
And remind me, what foods can you eat?
只能吃软食
Um, only soft foods.
而且要无糖 不然我会过敏
And no sugar, 'cause I'm allergic.
我吃含糖食物可能会死
So if I have sugar I could die.
好的 你是怎么知道的呢
Mm, okay. And how do you know that?
我妈妈做过很多测试
W--well, my mom did all the tests.
好的
Okay.
吉普茜 我有好消息要告诉你
Gypsy, I have some really good news for you.
我和今年年初有一次在急诊室
I spoke to a doctor who had treated you earlier this year
治疗过你的医生谈过 他也不是很确定
in one of your ER visits, and he's not too sure
你是否对糖分过敏
that you're allergic to sugar.
说实话 我也不是很确定
And frankly, I'm not too sure, either.
事实上
In fact...
我跟你打个赌
I'll make you a bet.
我跟你赌...
I will bet you...
一罐可乐 赌你不过敏
a can of Coke that you're not allergic.
好了
There you go.
给
Here.
喝一口吧
Just take a sip.
不用担心
And--and don't be scared,
如果你喝了以后过敏的话
because if you drink it and you are allergic,
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
我会立即给你治疗
I'll take care of you right away.
如果你喝了之后并不过敏
And if you drink it and you are not allergic,
那就意味着你以后可以...尽情畅饮
well, that just means you can--you can go crazy
糖想吃多少吃多少了
and have as much sugar as you want from now on.
或许我们还能发现一些
And maybe we will discover
其他你能做到的事呢
that there are other things that you can do, too.
妈妈是我最好的朋友
My mom is my best friend.
她只是想保证我的安全
All she wants to do is keep me safe.
我相信你 亲爱的 我明白
I believe you, sweetheart. I know that, I do.
很明显她非常地爱你
And it's really clear that she loves you very much, right?
但有时候...
But sometimes, um...
即使是父母也会犯迷糊
Even parents can get confused.
有时候他们甚至会需要帮助
And sometimes even parents need help.
也许这样的帮助
And maybe this is the help that--
你们俩都需要
that both of you need.
喝吧 就喝一口
Go ahead. Just take one sip.
我保证 剩下的交给我
And I promise, I will do the rest.
我妈妈需要我
My mom needs me.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 我正等着你呢
Mom, I was waiting for you!
很好
Good.
都准备好了
We're all ready.
就是这样 正常呼吸
There we go. Just breathe normally.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay, all right.
干得好
Good job.
好了
All right.
2015年6月15日
凌晨12点10分
简直是噩梦
What a fucking nightmare.
这么多药 全是一个孩子的吗
All this is for one kid?
你怎么样 还行吗
How you doing? Are you hanging in there?
我只是一直在想一些事
There's just some stuff I keep thinking about.
想什么
Yeah? Like what?
吉普茜
Oh, Gypsy.
他们不是总说
I mean, you know how they'd talk
那些童话故事吗
all that fairytale fantasy stuff?
你也辨不清♥真♥假
You can't tell what's real or not.
她和我说过一些事 我就在想...
And she told me something, and I'm just wondering...
蕾茜 你到底想说什么
Lacey, what are you talking about?
弗洛雷斯警官 他们来了
Detective Flores, here they are.
你有什么想告诉我们的吗
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表