剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
We found Mrs. Blanchard. She's deceased.
蒂蒂死了 怎么死的
Dee Dee's dead? How?
这是凶案调查
This is a homicide investigation.
-天呐 -后退
- Oh, my God. - Back up!
吉普茜呢
What about Gypsy?
吉普茜在哪儿
Where is Gypsy?
宝贝 看到今晚的天空了吗
Did you look at the sky tonight, sweet girl?
你看到什么了吗
And what did you see?
我看到满天繁星
I saw all of the stars hanging up there.
你还记得很多年前的
You remember that night
那个晚上吗
all those years ago?
寄生藤在树间私语
The way the Spanish moss was whispered in the trees...
我还以为是一群幽灵呢
I thought it was a couple of ghosts.
我当时告诉你
And I told you,
-"专注天上的星星" -"而不是幽灵"
- "Look at those stars..." - "Not the ghosts."
因为星星就是天使
Because the stars are angels
天使保护我们
and the angels protect us.
你就是我的天使
And you're my angel.
你保护我 我也保护你
And you protect me, and I protect you.
好了
Okay.
阿普唑仓[安定药]
蒂蒂·布兰查德女士
8103W 志愿方式
密苏里州 春田
克劳蒂尼娅·布兰查德
8103W 志愿方式
密苏里州 春田
落款 克劳蒂尼娅·布兰查德
1500元
吉普茜自己知道的
Gypsy knows better!
她总是得小心
She's always had to be careful.
跟她说了一遍又一遍
Yeah, I tell her, and I tell her...
-不 -说了无数遍
- No. - And I tell her.
这不可能 布兰查德女士
It's not possible, Mrs. Blanchard.
您给她的小安素含大量糖分
The PediaSure you give her has a lot of sugar.
您女儿对糖分并不过敏
Your daughter does not have a sugar allergy.
她肯定哪里有问题
Well, something's wrong with her!
布兰查德女士 我们全都检查过了
Mrs. Blanchard, we've checked everything.
你看我女儿的病历 她得了...
Look at my daughter's chart. She's got--
我们来这15次了
We've been here 15 times.
我理解
I understand.
我好渴
I was thirsty.
上♥床♥
Get in bed.
宝贝
Bab--baby.
我的宝贝
My baby.
没事的 宝贝
Baby, it's okay.
虽然本剧改编自真实事件
但一些人物情节已经进行戏剧处理和虚构
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表