剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
他生病了 所以他们就把他炒了
He got sick, so they kind of fired him.
-我能看看那个吗 -看什么
- Can I see it? - See what?
那个网站
Oh, the website.
好的 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
-等下 -过来 波波
- Hold on, here. - Come here, Boo Boo.
这个很棒 因为它会告诉你附近的人
it's cool 'cause it shows you who's nearby.
我还以为镇上的人我都认识了
Um, I thought I knew everybody in this town,
但我从没见过杰登
but I never met Jaden before.
看
Look.
我的天啊 那是马特·萨瑟兰吗
Oh, my God, is that Matt Sutherland?
不可能吧
No way.
那个修草坪的男的
The lawnmower guy?
我的天啊 上面说他喜欢动漫
Oh, my God, it says he's into anime.
他原来是那种男的
He's one of those guys.
你好
Hello?
蒂蒂 是我
Hi, Dee Dee. It's me.
-打电♥话♥干什么 -让吉普茜接电♥话♥
- What is this about - Put Gypsy on.
我想跟她说生日快乐
I want to say happy birthday.
坦白讲 她不知道今天是她生日
Honestly, she doesn't know it's her birthday.
什么
What?
我不想让她太抱期望
I don't want to get her hopes up,
让她为自己还剩几年而焦虑
give her anxiety about how many years she's got left.
医生们都说这样对她最好
All the doctors say it's the best thing to do
以她的情况来看
in her condition.
她的什么情况 又发生什么了
What's her condition? Did something new happen?
我记得你说
I-I thought you said
她最近一切都好啊
she'd been doing all right lately, you know?
有什么我该知道的事吗
Is there something I should know?
罗德 医生办公室打来电♥话♥了
Oh, Rod, it's the doctor's office.
-我得接这个电♥话♥ -蒂蒂 我真的希望
- I gotta take this call. - Dee Dee, I really wish
你能告诉我发生了什么
you would tell me what's going on--
你好
Hello?
克劳蒂尼娅·布兰查德吗
Am I speaking to Claudinea Blanchard?
什么 是的
Why, yes, it is.
这里是布坎南医生办公室 想确认
This is Dr. Buchanan's office confirming the schedule
下个月耳鼓膜切开术的时间
for the eardrum lancing next month
为了让她安新耳管 我发现她的文件中
for her new ear tubes, and I noticed in her file
显示她是1995年生的
it says her birthday is in 1995
尽管她的医疗卡上是1991年
even though on her Medicaid card it says 1991.
是的 文件上是对的
Yes, that's correct.
那她这周也还是满18岁了
That would still mean she turned 18 this week...
这意味着吉普茜需要亲自来
Which means we're going to need Gypsy to come in
签同意书
and give her signed consent.
毕竟她现在是成年人了
She's an adult now, after all.
所以除非有监护文件
So unless there are guardianship papers,
布兰查德女士
Ms. Blanchard,
以吉普茜现在的年龄 在做创伤性手术时
Gypsy's now old enough that we have to get her informed consent
-我们需要她知情同意 -天啊
- on invasive procedures. - Oh... my... God.
理解
Understood.
等律师见我了
Uh, I'll get it taken care of
我就把这些处理好
as soon as the lawyer can see me.
看看他
Look at him.
-妈妈 -蒂蒂
- Oh, Mom. - Hi, Dee Dee.
你好 蕾茜小姐
hello, Miss Lacey.
很高兴在这看见漂亮的你
So nice to see your pretty face around here.
我忍♥不住来这
Yeah, I couldn't resist saying hi
跟吉普茜的新朋友打个招呼
to Gypsy's new little friend.
我懂
Oh, I understand.
我听说了些你新男友的事
Heard something about a new boyfriend.
天呐 你换得真频
Boy, you do go through 'em, hmm?
可能吧
I guess.
我跟你说过了这些是室内宠物
I thought I told you those are indoor pets.
室外有野生动物
There's wild animals out here.
会把波波咬碎
Snap Boo Boo up.
我们会在草坪上发现它的头
We'd find his head out on the lawn.
它在室内更安全
He's safer inside.
好吧
Okay.
挺有道理的
That's a good point.
我得走了 我妈妈还在等我
I should go anyway. My mom's waiting for me.
替我们问好
Oh, do say hello for us.
好的 我会的
Yeah, I will. Okay.
再见 波波
Bye, Boo Boo.
再见
See ya.
再见 蕾茜
Bye, Lacey.
你不应该独自待在室外
You shouldn't be outside without me!
但 妈妈 我只是给蕾茜看
But, Mom, I was just showing Lacey--
不 有人会在社区里游荡
No, there are men who stalk neighborhoods
寻找孩子
looking for kids!
他们会把你推进一个大货车 懂吗
They push you in a big van and that's it!
我只是在前门廊 妈妈
I was just on the front porch, Mom!
她不应该跟你说那些烂七八糟的
She shouldn't be talking to you about that stuff!
-关于男人的事 -是我问她的
- About men. - Well, I asked her about it.
你不应该那么做
You shouldn't be doing that!
我去找她谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
不 妈 请不要这么做
No, Mom, please don't do that.
我只是 她只是告诉我他有多好
I was just--she was just telling me how nice he was!
你冷静一下
You need to calm down!
"冷静"
"Calm down"?
我从没有像你这样
I never once disrespected my mama
每天都不尊重我妈妈
the way you do nearly every day!
我为自己是个乖女儿而自豪
I prided myself on being a good daughter!
你坐在这好好想想
Now you sit here and you think about that!
不
No...
我现在都看不到她了
I never get to see her anymore.
安静
Quiet!
储蓄金
拓扑潘
法律服务
个人所得税
商业委托
公♥证♥
审计服务
提醒一下我 爸爸不在了 对吗
Remind me-- dad's not in the picture, right?
是的
That's right.
为了执行合法监护权
Well, in order to execute a legal guardianship,
我们需要本地医生签一份关于她的诊断的
we would need a local doctor to sign an affidavit
宣誓书
about her diagnoses...
-好的 -还要通过听审会
- Yes. - And then there is the hearing to get through.
兔兔好可爱
That is such a lovely bunny.
我也要给我侄女买♥♥个一样的
I'm gonna get one just like that for my niece.
我要问你几个问题 好吗
I'm just gonna ask you a few questions, all right?
你认字吗
Can you read?
认识
Yes.
认得一些 但是
Some, but...
但是认得不多
but not good.
好的 你会写字吗
Good. Okay, can you write?
我会写我的名字
I can sign my name.
如果你在家觉得不舒服
Say you were home alone and feeling sick.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我会 打给我妈妈
I would... call my mom.
如果你妈妈没接呢
And if your mom didn't answer?
我会打急救电♥话♥
I would call 911.
好的
Okay.
如果你进了医院
And if you ended up at the hospital
他们说你出现了
and they said that you were having
很严重的过敏反应
a severe allergic reaction,
你会觉得你需要什么
what would you say that you needed?
我会需要一个肾上腺素笔
I would say that I needed an EpiPen.
还有请别人再打给我妈妈
And that also to please try and call my mom again.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
布兰查德太太 我需要给你解释下
Mrs. Blanchard, I need to explain something
密苏里州法律
about Missouri state law.
要想获得你女儿的监护权
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表